Blueberry Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Redbeard, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Redbeard

Redbeard Excommunicated

well here it is. after months of anticipation:Blueberry Smoke Report

1) Strain: Dutch Passion Blueberry

2) Appearance: Grew very compact and dense nuggets, absolutely covered in crystals, very nice looking Indica plant, buds grew from six to twelve inches

3) Taste: Berry with a pinch of leafy, freshness, smooth berry

4) Aroma: Earthy with a hint of berry

5) High/Stone Type: Definitely an Indica Couch Lock high, Mind altering heady high

6) Source: Grown from seed

7) Price: $75 US dollars

8) Potency: 9

9) Overall Rating: 10

10) Overall Description: Very nice plant visually and smoke wise, smooth and relaxing high

11) Would You Recommend: YES 100% by far the finest weed I’ve smoked in a long time

12) Smokers General Comments: After going through months with blueberry plants vegging and blooming, I feel as though I want to stick with blueberry for at least a year. It is by far the nicest weed I’ve smoked in a long time. The best a man can get. Nothing else required. DSC00211.JPG

DSC00205.JPG

2. dursky

dursky Developed Alternating Nodes

Very kool as yhats what I an growing, 3 weeks into flower and looking great.

Thanks for the report.

3. choker

choker HIDING OUT

There is nothing like smoking your own herb. Good job. I am flowering some blue mystic. It is supposed to be like blueberry. Great job on the report. Grow on my friend,grow on!

4. IrishGirl

IrishGirl Excommunicated

Can't wait!!

Hey Dirtymcgirt. I can't wait until my Blueberry is ready to harvest which won't be until around the beginning of May. Your smoke report sounds so good. Thanks. IG

5. AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe Begun Flowering

a i got a strain called blue mmon rocks that is a bb cross..only supposed to bring our more sweet berry flavor..peace az

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

The phenos I grew of DP Blueberry & Blue Mystic were very different. The Blue Mystic was more heady. Both strains are among my favorite smokes.

7. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Dj shorts OJ BB and TRUE BB have a more distinct flavor, but they cost out the ass and you still aren't 100% going to get that pheno after dishing out the cash. Alot of people do get it but there are still some that don't. The DP is supposed to have a few good phenos and a few crap ones but I know one of them is supposed to have a prettty good berry taste. I bet his will come out even more as it cures some. Those buds are still probably a little to fresh to really taste good.

Dirtay just wait my man! Those buds are going to just keep getting better. Wait to see what the buds taste like when they have been cured a good month or two. Man it will be sooo tasty! Before I moved out here my old roomate grew also and we had some OG BB, man whenever we would be getting to the end of a batch the buds would taste just amazing. I miss that so much.

I feel I should probably add that it was really my roomates plants, He took care of that lineage. He got his hands on it and babied it. I attempted growing blue mystic from nirvana to compare and the blue mystic didn't have shit one these.