Boa is back with a new set up.

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Boa, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well finally made it Colorado and got my little garden all set up. I partnered up with my cousin that had the house to grow but didnt really know where to start setting it up. When I moved down here I bought matching equipment and we set up shop. We are growing 10 White Widow feminized seeds for the first grow and have clones from all of them on top clones of a Royal Purple Kush (purple Pheno) that we successfully revegged from his outside grow this past summer.

We are running two 1000w hps "HardCore" ballast in air cooled sun system hoods

cooled by Hurricane 6" inline fan pushing 435CFM just trough the lights. We have the intake at the top of the grow room so its sucking out hot air as well as cooling the lights. Temps in the room are around 72-80 with humidity around 30-50% because were using a swamp cooler in the grow room. ITs dry as hell here in Colorado I tell ya.

I made a framed 4x8ft box in section of a room, covered walls with Mylar ( got it super cheap and yup you get what you pay for. I HATE MYLAR LOL) and covered the floor with 6 mil black plastic.

[​IMG]

We started all our W.W seeds in 1 gallon planters ( after they popped using paper towel method) the week I moved in ( Oct. 7th) and will be putting them into flower the 7th of Nov. ( this Thursday). We just transplanted them into 5 gallon planters last week and we are using Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm Happy Frog ( 50/50 mix)

Ran outta dirt in this pic, They are all transplanted now. Also we did the FIM tecnique on 5 of them and left 5 alone. The 5 we pinched took off while the unstressed plants are taking their time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On this round we are using the full line of Fox Farm Nutrients ( Tiger bloom is missing, will have it tomorrow)

[​IMG]

Now thats just in the flower room right now, In the mother room we are using a 6 bulb t-5 210w floresent fixture and will be adding a 6 bulb T-8 310 watt fixture this week. Under it we have our Turbo Koner 48 spot cloner with 18 RPK clones and 10 W.W clones ( from the 5 best looking W.W) Our RPK mother we revegged and is doing amazing, and we also have 2 Girl Scout Cookies( Thin Mint Pheno from Cali connection) and 2 Mendo Purps that are about 2 weeks into vegg now and also doing amazing, and yes these were donated to me from Ras himself :coolbounce:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/img]

Well thats my Garden so far, have lots of Ideas for a winter green house that we might try to flower some girls out in but nothing set in stone on that. Also I will be back in the "Official Outdoor Grow this year and were gonna shoot for a 10 LB'er! LOL well glad to be back at something I love to do in a place where its accepted and im not Breaking any laws. In fact we are under our plant count right now and as soon as I go into the doc ill hopefully be able to jump them numbers up even further. Well hope you guys like and like I said sooooo happy to be back! :bong-2:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    HeadCase likes this.
  2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

holy shit "I gotta set my camera to take smaller images lol...

3. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Those are very nice. I like the fimmed ones better. Wow when I first looked I could not see anything but picture but now I see them. Nice feeling I bet to be able to grow legal

t6

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thanks t6 and man its like ive died and gone to heaven. I can ride around with my vape pen or dried herbs and dont get all freaked out if a cop is tailin me and shit.

IF anyone can fix the size of my pics or tell me how please do.

5. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Yes I bet you are in heaven. You have heard the phrase welcome to Idaho please turn your clocks back 25 years. Well in this Republican run state thats about how long it will take for it to come up for a vote.

I would be tempted to move to Colorado like the area but its too late now. I am to fuckin old to move this farm and start another place. Guess that give me a excuse to Visit Rocky more often and become legal.

I laugh every time I think of me and Rocky sitting on a lake camping in colorado and we didnt know we were on national forest land. We had a fuckin police boat like a jet boat crash up on the bank with a blue light wailing. I had a quart jar with a ounce right between my legs. We just about shit our pants. They could have cared less about the weed.

t6

6. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

yeah Id shit bricks too hahaha. Hope we have another Meet N greet soon here in Co. and shit if anyone wants to do some camping and gold prospecting let me know, I have almost all the equipment to do small time sluicing and panning. Like I said its like I died and gone to heaven lol.

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Looking great....with your nutes, can you please post the recipe you're feeding?

Are you following the labels or custom?

8. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

[​IMG]

They are all doing amazing following this recipe. No burn and they are looking very healthy. We dont have to PH the water or anything just leave it sit 24-48 hours in 5 gallon buckets with air stones before adding nutes. My cousin is the water master and does one hell of a job. Little to no run off and he is 99.9% precise with his measurements. This is also my first run using all the nutes and will report how much I like them and what I dont as I go. I myself would like to go with an organic Tea like Ras showed me but my cousin is so stubborn he dont wanna try something new yet... Ohh well Im sure this batch will turn out pretty good...

9. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

By the way we are not using Micro Brew or Kangaroots this run either. Talked to a few people running this line and it seems that they are just a filler that dont do much at all. Also these measurements are in tsp...

10. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Are you going ten weeks or is there no flush at the end? Just curious about the bloom boasters being used in weeks 7-8 of flower

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Feeling all green and envious. Good to hear you're working your dream and safe man. You find a nice lil spot?

12. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Healthy lookin' girls you have there! I'll be watching! I'm interested to see the Mendo Purps, since I have some Blackwater seeds with those genetics in them.

13. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Looking good Boa, nice to have you back man. :redbong:

14. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Nice job!

Whoa! :bravo:

Awesome bro.

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Looking good Boa. Your flipping them next week? I know your in a hurry but I'd go another week or two of veg. Just my preferance. You'd be surprised by the difference two weeks can make.

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

We decided to flip these ones at one month, we have clones coming up that were gonna start adding 4 weeks into flower of these girls. and then every two weeks after that to try and achieve a SOG. Thx for the input tho:coolbounce:

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys and yes they are doing AMAZING!!! Im loving this FF line, I know there is better but were gonna stick with this for atleast the first round.

Here is the GSC two days ago

[​IMG]

And then two days later...

[​IMG]

Were gonna stick the 2 GSC's and 2 Mendo purps into flower to sex them as well. Not keeping males yet but the females will be put back under 18/6 and turned into mothers as long as the first set of clones turn out pretty damn good.

And nippy yes these will be 8-9 weeks running and will determine when we will stop feeding depending on bud form and trichomes color. Defiantly not in a hurry and I think were gonna be pretty happy flipping them now...

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Me and the wife moved down just north of Denver with her parents. Crazy how well we all get along and actually like living together. We have a three story house thats pretty nice ( renting) but were hopefully gonna be looking into some land so I can start up an Aquapontics farm with hopefully 3 or more 20ft x 40ft green houses with all kinds of veggies and maybe even some fruit. ITs all a big dream right now but were working on making it a reality!

And MGJ its really an honor to have you stop by! Defiantly need to read up on some of your ways...:read2:

18. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Plants are looking awesome good luck with your grow & new home ( Lucky Bastard) :popcorn-2:-Bud

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

HOLY SHIT ASS FACE commented to hahaha! Whats up Headcase, glad to see you still have the same avatar hahaha...

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man so much love, Im lovin it! HAHAHA thanks guy glad to be back...