Brand name nutes

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by noreastgrow, Dec 28, 2006.

1. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

What's your favorite/best nutrient to feed your plants (soil based) for:
    ~Veg
    ~bloom

Just woundering what everyone else uses.

NEG

2. HappyJay

HappyJay Red Eyed Jedi

When it comes to hydro I go all out with canna nutes but for soil I tend to just like the brand 'Thrive' we have down here in Aus. It is real cheap, works real well and has both all purpose (grow) and flower & fruit (bloom). I may add a few little additives like fish emulshion etc but keep it quite simple. I would like to try some of the organics but honestly aint that fussed on paying such prices.

3. BlazedSoldier

BlazedSoldier Germinated

I use Metanaturals for both. They seem to be strong in strength, and they're organic, so I find that my plants don't get burned as often. As far as price, I go on ebay and buy quarts of their bloom and nitrogen formulas for $15 each.

4. canadian123

canadian123 hemp ninja

I use the full Dutch Masters line Soil and Hydro

5. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

the nutes i use

i like to use the fox farm trio. i like the Grow Big for veg and the Tiger Bloom plus Big Bloom for flower. I like to follow the schedule that Fox Farm recommends. I feed once a week with plain water in between feedings.

I have used the metanaturals grow and bloom formula with good results. I believe the buds with the metas had a better flavor, but were not as big. I only used the metas for 3 grows and then i ran out.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

In the words of Wawona,

7. PurePlaya420

PurePlaya420 Full Flowering

8. Mrgreengenes

Hey Wa, I thought I would answer this question for you, I hope you don't mind. I Think Wawona was saying is that he feeds when he waters and then the next time the plants need watering he just uses plain water with nothing added. If you feed every other watering then it helps you keep from over fertilizing you plants. As far as the how much water to use? I water till water starts draining out of the bottom and then I stop and wait for the pot to stop draining and then I remove any standing water from under the plant and that's it. Let the plants dry out as much as possible between waterings. It takes a little practice, but start by picking up the pot before watering to get a feel for the weight. The pot should feel light but the leaves should not be wilting on the plant. I hope that helps.. :)

9. PurePlaya420

Thank you mr.green jeans. I knew that he used plain water but ive heard of people only using bottled water or water thats sat out in a pitcher for a few days and all sorts of things. And thank you for answering my watering question!

~PurePlaya~

10. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

MetaNaturals, BioBizz, Organics, and others. Going shopping tomorrow.

11. Mrgreengenes

You are right. You can use bottled water, or tap water, just make sure if it it tap water it needs to sit out for at least 24hrs to let chlorine dissipate

or you can use a dechlorinater from a pet store to remove it safely from your water. Remember! What ever you use make sure the PH is not to high in the water or to low..... Later

12. PurePlaya420

ok thank you mr.greenjeans. Im done being a noob about the water now lol. Thank you.

~PurePlaya~

13. Mrgreengenes

Your welcome!!!!:qgreenjumpers:

14. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

bio-bizz from dr.chronic has always done me proud...

Bio-Bizz organics are great and have served me very well throughout my grows.I get the bio-grow for vegging then the bud booster for start of flowering then further on i use bud bloom to get my buds danker,i use other stuff but these are cheap essentials that can be bouth online from:

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?category=Nutrients Click the home page for seeds,etc.

Bio Bizz Grow

[​IMG] Bio-Grow Is a liquid organic fertiliser that can be used in all types of soil mixtures ...£10.00

[​IMG]

Bio Bizz Bloom

[​IMG] Bio-Bloom is a complete liquid organic fertilizer. Like all BIOBIZZ liquid fertilizers ...£11.00

[​IMG]

Bio Bizz Root juice

[​IMG] RootJuice is a 100% vegetable root stimulator that creates: • An explosive root growth ...£15.00

[​IMG]

Monster Grow

[​IMG] NPK = 20 - 40 - 0A blend of fertilizers designed to produce lush green vegetative ...£7.99

[​IMG]

Monster Bloom

[​IMG] NPK = 0 - 50 - 30A blend of fertilizers designed to build huge blooms and large luscious ...£7.99

[​IMG]These are the essential nutes and blooms i use,etc.They are very reasonably priced IMO.You wont go wrong with these i PROMISE you.Peace:)

15. noreastgrow

noreastgrow Super Dank Headies

VT nutes

I'm trying a new brand, cornucopus i think. (www.gtghydroponics.com), and the guy there swears by it, and some ppl i know also like it. the grow has a 2-1-2 ratio, but you add some extra stuff to balance it out to 2-2-2 for grow. So farm so good!

NEG

16. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Bio-bizz Nutes!

Very good post The Apprentice my man.....:punk:

Just as we use n do!!!

Peace n Respect,

UrBigBuddie...........:sign13: :) :punk: :punk: :punk:

17. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

waterings!

18. SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot A Fat Sticky Bud

Sorry - didn't mean to rez the dead. Might have drank a bit much last night.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Lvstickybud likes this.
  19. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

zombie thread...we need a zombie smiley