Bubba Kush - KATSU CUT S1

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by JesseJamesBond, Jan 2, 2011.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Yeah, I have a couple of conditions that is on the list for MMJ in California (the state I'm in).

As for prices, they want $40 per 1/8 for the BK and $45 per 1/8 for the pre-98 BK.

Their "Top Shelf" goes for $60 per 1/8.

That's at the Co-Op I go to. I haven't really checked around at others to see what their prices are.

2. Tiger Shark

Tiger Shark Profoundly Deep

OK...thanks. That top shelf comes out to about $17/gm. I paid 13 Euros/gm or about $18USD/gm for G13 Amnesia in Amsterdam in 2009. Not too bad, but not exactly giving it away are they?

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

AB, location location location.

In your area, kushes are not sought after like they are here. People up in your area are hungry for purple fruity weed. Down here it is really kush mania.

For example, in your area say GDP goes for $55 an 1/8. Down here, they would barely get $45 for an 1/8. Down here, they sell kushes all day for $55-60 an 1/8, while as I have have experienced and you have pointed out, they go for $45 an 1/8 or so. Blue Dream is one of the strains that crosses the great Socal/Nocal border for price, running about $50-$55 an 1/8 for the best quality. Also, I think because the kushes are more popular here, people who have been growing them tend to dial them in. They require a some special treatment. They also require 10 weeks, even though they look done at 8 weeks. That makes a huge difference in the quality of the smoke, as well as smell and flavor.

Pics kind of look like bubba buds. But are very golden (maybe thats the lighting of pic?) and kind of pale looking. Bubba just looks like a green bud that survived a harsh winter blizzard at the north pole, it soooo fucking covered in trics.

I got about 3 pounds of bubba and sfv I need to chop and trim over the next few days, I will post some pics of this run for you.

4. AlienBait

That makes sense. Now if I only had a strain that looked like Black Rose and had the smell/taste of Dabney Blue....

So, I tried the Pre-98 BK last night and it knocked me on my butt. I took one hit and 10 minutes later I was where I like to be, and then some. I took a second hit and fell asleep. Holy cow! If this is not the real thing, it's pretty darn good. If it is the real thing, I can see where the hype comes from. Yes, I know.... I'm a lightweight....:roffl:

If the folks up here are passing on this in favor of color/smell/taste, they are really missing out.

5. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Ya, that buzz sounds like the BK for sure

Got a flavor description?

6. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yea AB, I've been debating for a while trying to make a Dabney cross with my purple swamp monster and see if I could get something really badass with the deep purple hues pretty orange hairs, green leaves and the taste/smell of dabney. Though even if its a mesh of the two the earth tones of the purple would really bring out the sweetness of the dab I think. Been thinking about doing a few STS runs and making some crosses from my two fems and seeing what I can get. I'm sure if I ever do it there will be a few people on here that will most definitely know.

7. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Oh ya Sknuky? (getting out an envelope)

8. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Fuckin right!

I guess we know who'll be supplying the next round of BETA TEST BEANS...HA!

Hope it goes well Skunky. Cant wait to hear, see, smell and taste all about it. :thumbs-up:

Peace,

JJb

:bong-2:

9. AlienBait

Add me to your list, bro. :alienwink: