Bubble Hash to Butter

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by JuggaloKing420, May 25, 2013.

1. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Anybody know how much good quality Bubble makes 1lb of butter? I've made cannbutter using trim before, but was turned off by the over powering green taste. I need a recipe for high tolerance users. I was thinking maybe 3-4 grams for a pound of butter, or would that be overkill? Originally thought 7, but that just didn't seem right.

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Duffman and I were just discussing how much BHO he should use for pound of butter. He decided that since he yields between 4-6 grams of BHO from an ounce he would use that much for a pound of butter. I guess you could use the same basic logic if you wanted. I would think that since Bubble hash is not quite as potent as BHO maybe up the dose a bit. You might be right on at about 6 or 7 grams.:passsit:

3. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Yea I was reading that thread and it brought me to this. I guess I could have posted there, but figured different styles of hash could have different threads.

The wife won't let me make BHO so I'm going to try this. How would I go about cooking it? Crush it up and let it cook down in the butter?

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Yeah pretty much. Crush or crumble it up as much as possible and simmer on very low heat.

5. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

Ya with Ras' input I ended up pitting in 4gs of bho into 3/4 of a pound of butter just over what i need for my cookies. Took a while for it to dissolve. I just melted the butter in the microwave then froze the bho so I could shatter it into bits and crumble the bho in. Stirred over low low heat until it was all gone. I made some toast with probably 3 teaspoons of melted butter on each. Just waking up from my nap now. No plant taste or anything. I imagine with bubble it will have a bit more taste. But not planty.

[​IMG]

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

:roffl:

Strong edibles always put me to sleep.

7. vapordon

vapordon Germinating

Damn I want some of that butter!