Bubble or BHO?

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by Bigbud214, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

So I want to try different forms of hash and am uncertain as to which way I would like to try first.

I am interested in trying either Bubble hash or BHO. Bothe require equipment to purchase. Either bags or a tube. Bags seem expensive as evn a small 1 gal 5 bag set is over $100. I see extraction tubes for under that. Any comments on thisbrand style of tube?

http://okief.com/bho1.html

Thanks for any info and advice.

2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Okief is a decent tube at a good price.:thumbsup: For my time and effort BHO is the way to go unless you're processing pounds at home. Quick easy with minimal clean-up and a superior end product. What's not to like?

[​IMG]

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Bho is Great but if you have much at all the gas is expensive.

ON the bubble the initial investment is the bags after that the ice. Around here bagged ice is a buck a bag. Takes me a bag and a half to a five gallon batch of bubble. Last place I worked I was able to confiscate a large ice maker commercial size so I am thinking about hooking that up for the ice.

AAAAAAAAAAAAa smokeing bubble right now and its getting harder to concentrate.

t6

4. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Search Amazon for the bags. Last month I picked up a five bag set (5 gal)for around $50 shipped. I've used them once, worked great

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I payed $150 for my bags (Payload Brand 5 Gal. 4 bag set) and my first run yielded $300 worth of bubble hash. My second time I used them I ran a couple more washes on the material and got an even better return. Also for what it's worth, I prefer mechanical extraction to chemical extraction. Just my personal preference. I know that BHO can be very highly concentrated, but I prefer the bubble hash. :passsit:

6. Bigbud214

Thank you everyone.... My concern is amount of trim requird for bubble. As you know I dont grow monsters and max have 5 plants flowering at a time.

Seems BHO is more potent? or is that a myth? which method produces the best taste and smoother smoke? BHO looks messy as hell?

7. Bigbud214

HOW THE HELL DO YOU HANDLE THAT GOOEY STICKY MESS?????

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Bubble is smoooth :affro:

9. ResinRubber

Either whip it into wax or store it in the freezer where it turns brittle. You gotta be quick tho because it melts to your fingers quick.

10. Bigbud214

how do u whip that lol wont it just stick to whatever u whipt it with? How muc plant matter yielded that wad of BHO?

11. ResinRubber

I dunno, maybe 20-30 grams of trim and scuff. Been meaning to do a wax DIY for the HashMasters thread. S'pose I been putting it off too long. There's a ton of vids on Youtube.

Disregard this Fucktard's choice of extractor but the budder/wax portion is good.

[YOUTUBE]ak1oFxTHttY[/YOUTUBE]

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

'tooken' :lmao:

I like workin' with a razor knife blade. I break those blades immediately :lmao:

13. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Hell I fell asleep watching him

t6

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I bailed when the lighting ceased to exist; leaving him playing :lmao:

15. Bigbud214

WOW... thats a shitload of whipping holy crap and a half. Whats it taste like when ou smoke it? He claims an 1/8 of budder from an 1.5 oz of trim

16. ResinRubber

That seems about right. Melts and burns thick smoke that hits Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth and clean. Then it rips your lungs out before spinning the room.

17. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

There you go. No need to spend much more than $50 for a set of bags.

19. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

First time I made it using bubble bags, don't remeber how much this weighed but it mad a bou 11 grams iirc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is the last time I made some...

[​IMG]

20. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

jesus, the dude was whipping for half a fucking lifetime. the outcome looks good enough, but the whipping would suck