Building the plant of your dreams

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by friendlyfarmer, Jul 28, 2014.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

End of week two for Dabney. Check her out!

Went from

[​IMG]

to this

[​IMG]

The two plants on the far right side of the table are Dabney. There are six other plants on the table-various strains.

2. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Week 2 of flower and she already has buds like that? I'm gonna be running a table of dabney around the 1st of November that I'm all excited about, but if she buds like that in week 2 of flower I'm gonna be giggling like a school girl and doing little happy bud dances in the flower room.

Nice garden by the way

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Go Dabney Go! :bravo:

4. friendlyfarmer

There's a table just visible to the far right with week 8 buds. That's not the Dabney. The Dabney is the bush! You are gonna LOOOOVVVE her dude.

:thumbs-up:

5. friendlyfarmer

Some shots of the most recent tables, using the GJ defoliation method. THink I am getting there. I just overgrew another tent and ruined the crop. In my space here, not trimming and molding the plants = failure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One in bloom

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Where they come from.

[​IMG]

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Those are looking great !

7. friendlyfarmer

Thank you sir!

BTW been thinkin on your technique of flowering essentially from rooted clone. How many of those plants would you run on my tables?

8. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

With the trimming back technique i can't think of any reason you would not be able to fill it up. I adopted it as well for my current run and the plants are vibrant. I do continue to feed veg nutes for the first week or so. It appears to give them the extra height.

I would like to see how it works in a table.