Butterscotch Chip Ganja Cookies Yumm!

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by rasganjah, May 13, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Made a batch of Toll House Butterscotch Chip cookies with Walnuts. Mmmm They're tasty. Of course I used my signature butter made with vaped buds and they are super delicious and potent.

[​IMG]

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

A batch made almost 4 dozen cookies. People buy these up from the collective for $35 a dozen. :passsit::new_blackey: Excellent for discreetly medicating on a day like say...Mmmm :idea: Mothers Day! :thumbs-up: I even have one patient that flies with them regularly.

3. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

they look delicious, would you mind sharing your recipe with us?

4. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

Seeing those makes me miss mrastros cookies yum!

t6

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

HA! If I ever get ahead, I'm making more.

They look good :thumbsup:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

It's just the Toll House cookie recipe. Here it is, just substitute Butterscotch Chips in place of Chocolate Chips. I add a touch of extra Vanilla Extract to the recipe.

Ingredients

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon salt

1 cup (2 sticks) Ganja butter,:thumbsup: softened

3/4 cup granulated sugar

3/4 cup packed brown sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 large eggs

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

1 cup chopped nuts

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.

SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION:

PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.

* May be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for up to 8 weeks.

FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups. Add 2 teaspoons water with flour and reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.

7. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

thanks ras for sharing...will let you know how mine turn out bud!! :)

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Mmmm Cookies! I need to make a batch I finished my last few I had in the freezer. A good edible is great to have on hand when you need to really relax for a long period of time. I like to eat them to help me sleep.