Calendar Contest

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by Chaz, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Hello everyone. The Calendar Contest will begin the first month of 2013, January! Dig up some bud pics or take some new ones (Preferred), and get ready to start submitting. Please send all of your entries to Member Submissions. You may start submitting photo's 1/1/2013.

GrowKind's Monthly calendar contest rules and conditions. Rule 1: All photos submitted must be from your own garden.That means if you did not grow it, Don't submit it as your own! Rule 2: The photos must be on the GrowKind Server so upload to the GrowKind Gallery. Any and all pictures uploaded to GrowKind servers become the property of GrowKind from that point forward. (see rule # 4) Rule 3: Any entries that are not your own will disqualify you from all future calendars. Rule 4: Creative Licensing. You give GrowKind moderators, administrators, Chaz, and web master the consent upon submitting; The right to copy, manipulate, and distribute said photos. Photos will be used for the calendars only, and nothing else without consent from the user. Rule 5: All photo entries must be submitted by the 15th of every month. They will then be put into thread for a period of 10 days to be voted upon.Members will have, when possible, from the 16th of a month to the 15th of the following month to enter. Rule 6: All members who have not been disqualified can enter.This includes Mods and Webby. After all they have cameras too. Rule 7: All entries for the month will be numbered for voting and no names will be displayed in the vote thread until after the "winners" have been announced.This in the interest of fairness. Rule 8: All entries MUST BE SENT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE to "MEMBER SUBMISSIONS." Sending a PM to “Member Submissions" with your entry is the ONLY way to enter. This is so all Mods can access the private entry email.It is in the interest of fairness that a blind submissions and vote is being done. Rule 9: Members will vote for the picture they thnk is #1 ; however a 2nd and 3rd place will be decided based on the 'runners up'. This means the "Winners" will be decided on by the Members; however, if there is a tie or lack of votes the Mods and or Webby at Growkind will decide the entries to be used. Rule 10: Please contact Member Submissions, or the other mods with questions and or comments. I want to know what you like or dislike about it; however, please be respectful because I am a real person, with a real life. I will be doing this calendar on my own time. Rule 11: One entry per month per member only. Rule 12: Rules and Conditions are subject to change at any time.

CONDITIONS and TERMS.

GrowKind.com reserves the right to end calendars, contests, or disqualify participants at any time for not following the rules of the contest. At least one photo will be used every month for the calendar however, I will try to include as many photos as I can when space allows. Calendars are free of charge to download. They will be made in a fasion that allows the calendar to be printed on a normal size sheet of paper. If you win and wish to have a high definition copy of your calendar please contact me directly. Remember that this is a contest with no monetary value involved. There are no guarantees of anything since this is a free service provided by GrowKind. Whenever possible include some background on the entry so that I may be able to add information to the calendar about your entry. This might be what strain or if it was hydro or soil and whatever else you feel is important. Any photos submitted and not used for that given calendar month may be used in future calendars. Again we wish to include as many members as possible in this calendar in the interest of fairness. Growkind reserves the right to produce "special projects themes" for any given month. Whether you enter or not for a given month we encourage you to vote. This is meant to be fun for all GrowKind members.:passsit:

February 2013 Calendar Final-.jpg

/monthly_2012_11/57a6cc55002ca_February2013CalendarFinal-.jpg.d4067cd2d9391c0c8c8785228a3bf59a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

LMAO he actually put MrG as 2nd place lmao..... Chaz The boss(MrGreenjeans) wins pretty much any calender he enters lol..... you better keep that mock up as it my be the only way you beat the boss lol

3. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Ya, it's not even his bud, just some random one I found. I heard he's an alien? And grow's like crazy moon weed shit.

:passsit:

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

yup I truly believe he is an alien

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Moving this to the GK Gallery forum.

We can thank Chaz for stepping up and re-opening the contest. :jj: Seriously man, a few of us have been hoping some talent would step up again. Now if we could get you to grow weed like you do graphics.....

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Greatly appreciated, Chaz :thumbsup:

7. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

:bravo: Chaz!

Two months ago I was sure you were going to take your ball and go home.

Peace....

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

:alien11::alienwink:

[​IMG]

9. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Hey man! I'm getting there! xD

Np buddy.

Please, leave my ball out of this.... :kidding: Thx man.

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

That's the attitude!!! :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

It's great you stepping up.:coool:

11. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Thanks for stepping up Chaz :) The mock-up Calendar looks great

12. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Thx man!

Np. And ty for the compliment on the calendar, kind of a rush job. The real deal ones I'll make look mad cool.

13. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Right on chase way to step it up brother. :bravo:

Duc

14. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Thanks Duc!

15. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Fantastic. Looking forward to the monthly votes again.

Thanks Chaz :notworthy: Cant wait to see what you do with it.

16. Mrgreengenes

17. Mrgreengenes

All I got to say is you guys better get your bud shots together for the January Calender contest:coolbounce: :redbong:

18. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

^^^^^^^^^ This!!!!!!! :coolbounce::coolbounce::coolbounce:

19. Chaz

Chaz Excommunicated

Opening post has been updated. Entries may start to be entered 1/1/2013. Dig up bud pics up or take some current ones! Most of all have fun!

20. Member Submissions

Member Submissions PM me with your entries!

I hope everyone is getting their pics ready! We need to start the new year off with a blast!

:bananas::bananas:

Good Growing to everyone and let's have a good new years!

:passsit:

Chaz