Cannabis Cup 2015

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by DXE, Jan 11, 2015.

1. DXE

DXE Moderator

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

I may go to this one, but Seattle is a for sure one for me this year...

I am entering my selected Jesus OG into the cup this year! Bring on that Veganic shit that keeps winning! Fish poop still reigns supreme in my book.

3. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Wish I could

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I may be able to swing that, but no may-june if I do. Michigan I can totally do once they release details. I'm not going to MI if you need a license to enjoy yourself

5. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

I was planning on going. Now that I see the vip package starts at 375 I'm not sure. If you can't get into the smoking areas without it, my trip depends on coming up with the funds for that.

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

MI requires a Med card to medicate at the event. Rather sucks, but thems the rules.

Thinking about Denver. The music line up kinda sucks ass, but everything else would be cool on the $350 package.

7. Bigbud214

$350.... I'm out... Bills are piling up.... No income....so no cannibis cup. Oh well not the end of the world.

8. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Man. Five Cannabis Cups in one year. Seems like a lot to me, and reduces my interest in going.

I'd prefer to get a day pass for one day. I'm not very important so don't need a VIP pass.

9. ResinRubber

Kind of look at catching one of the big ones as a bucket list thing so it makes sense to raid the cookie jar when I do. If not this one...there's another. Really don't like crowds or hordes of people so once would be plenty enough for me.

Good luck Disco. We'll be pulling for ya. :redbong:

10. Discorilla

I believe in this Jesus! Hahaha!

Thanks for the love!

11. nippie

do they have beans at the cup?

12. Discorilla

Yes, The Cup is a good place to grab beans from the breeders themselves. I am going to try getting some beans from BOG and DJ Short, once I'm in Seattle. Most of the breeders that give a shit, bring themselves and clones/beans. You just need to get your ID checked before going into the medication areas where they are.

13. nippie

looking for a baby sitter now :roffl:

Any smart ideas how to get bean through an airport? Looks like close to 20 hours driving each way if i don't fly

14. ResinRubber

Buy a T-shirt and mail-em home.

15. Discorilla

Ding! Ding! Ding! This is what several people from all over the US were doing two years ago when I was there.

I could just drive home, but you guys don't have it so easy...

16. nippie

Yea, that always me feel weird. Anyone in their right mind would just ask, why not put it in your luggage. I'm sure I can get beans through in a book or dvd, but the real issue would be picking up clones. Michigan would be awesome because the drive while far is doable without question. But no point in going if I can't get the goods.

Seriously if Danny reads this lol, music, I can see Snoop, but yea :icon_confused::roffl: not sure of the others

Wife is terrified to fly, but she wants to know a cost run down and what's actually at the event before she gives me the go ahead.

17. Discorilla

I spent about $300 at the actual event on beans, a vape pen, some weed, parking, gas, and food. We found an awesome co-op down the road from us, so food was cheaper.

For hotels in Seattle, we stayed in SeaTac and drove into town for the event. It was like $200 for 3 nights.

I'm not sure what Denver is like as far as hotel rates go. I'd imagine all the other expenses would be about the same, though.

For Seattle this year, I've got the above expenses plus another grand to enter Jesus.

18. Discorilla

There are also six events now.

19. nippie

tix and what is spent at the event is not an issue, looking at flights it will be about $1k, I'm sure at least another 600-800 on hotel, then dinners, cabs etc.

But the fact she wants a run down is a good thing, lol. I highly doubt we can drive there because that would turn from getting a sitter for the weekend which we've only had once to trying to find someone to baby sit for a week, but if I can get her to get on a plane it will be doable.

20. Bigbud214

Good luck to Jesus disco