Cash Crop

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by SpecialEd420, Mar 25, 2013.

1. SpecialEd420

SpecialEd420 Full Flowering

Hey Guys im looking for something that appeals to the masses, and has a great yeild, something with some rock hard buds, Cheese/skunk/lemon... any suggestions? thanks

2. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

All the cheese I've grow is great smoke but not massive in yield. The buds are long and skinny.

3. SpecialEd420

Yea cheese is my head stash!

4. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

So far, after 5 years, the standout strains are (in order of quality)

1) Hate to say it, but Green House Seeds version of Great White Shark tops the list. I got a pheno of fat, solid donkey dicks of STINKIN ass bud that totally made you cross-eyed. Out of a 5 pack of femmed seeds, three phenos were really good, and the one was just out of sight. Big weight, big smoke, BIG smell. Hard to hide this stuff. A single joint would stink up a whole car in about 5 minutes. Sadly, this was before I was able to reliably clone, and I have shied away from buying GHS products ever since, so haven't repeated. Been looking for even BETTER from the original breeders (Mr. Nice).

2) Nirvana Bubblicious was a great producer (got my biggest haul ever with her). Don't remember if it was a pheno hunt. The smoke was amazing - big grin, cough cough cough. Insta-grin for like 2 hours solid. And easy to grow. I am admittedly a ham-fisted grower, but I couldn't hurt these girls. Very tolerant and forgiving.

3) Fusion Lemon Thai - I've only grown it out in clone form, but it's superior. Frosty as hell, heavy, stony, tasty, easy to grow. This strain is notably more vigorous than the Great White Shark. It grows like crazy, almost frighteningly fast. Others on GK have referred to the growth as "witchcraft" and I can see why. I have two moms that I neglect and I have to trim them back about every week! Not sure if regular seeds are coming back, but they were available at Sannies for an incredibly reasonable price.

You are looking for what everybody wants, and everybody claims to have. I believe I was very lucky early on in my growing career by getting a few killer strains that really made me feel like I could do it. However, unless you are lucky enough to get a cut from a known genetic producer of what you are looking for, finding a kick ass pheno from whatever breeder/strain you get is a roll of the dice. You can tilt the odds in your favor by research, but never be 100% sure.

Good luck! My choice for a commercial strain, BTW, was Kollossus (sannies) but tho I paid for my ticket, I never got to ride! But that, or Blue Chocolate (because of the dabney genetics) is what I would try. And BC is available right now for like $30! I placed my order already....

One other thought is Big Bud /CM? Anybody setting records with either of those? I think some dudes on here grew that out, and then just were never heard from again because they were too busy counting their $$ to post...:coolbounce:

5. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

The two strains that I have grown that yield the most were devil's weed by shanti and the fusion blue chocolate, they both grow copious amounts of bud.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I grew CM for awhile. With my set-up, it never produced what it's capable of. Check-out Mr Nice's site.

7. SpecialEd420

Thanks guys, i have all these seeds I ordered for head stash , and id like to find a good one outta there, but maybe ill just order some more right? hording isnt bad!

8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

LemonBerry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Oh there he is!

I've been wondering where RR is these days, but I found him hiding in the bushes :5eek:

And oh my what bushes they are!

10. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Out of everything I've grown, 12+, the strains with chemdog were the highest yielding. Good bag appeal.

11. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Soma's New York City Diesel is the biggest yielder I've ever grown. Takes nearly three months but its damn good smoke.