Chrystal - Nirvana

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Your Own Mind, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Your Own Mind

Your Own Mind Full Flowering

Never done one of these so bare with me,

#1-Strain:> Chrystal (white widow back crossed with northern lights)

#2-Appearance:> Medium height. Very short internodes in veg but stretched a lot in early flowering. But didnt get too big. These plants did seem to have a lot of difference phenos. The sativa dom's were male so never got grown out. My plants didnt get the chrystal effect the seed bank goes on about. Not many trichs.

#3-Taste:> Very harsh without a cure, but now its cured its got very little taste. Im just glad its lost some of the widow harshness.

#4-Aroma:> The smell is very weak. Normal skunk smell but not as strong. I was worried during the grow due to the lack of smell. Thought it may turn out to be shit!

#5-High/Stone type:> The high is celebral and hits hard. It has you thinking alsorts if you smoke on your own. I did the dishes the other day after one spliff. It had my head in bits! It can be a little paranoid at first but settles down after about 15 to 30 minutes into a nice party sort of high. Very easy to have a laugh with friends on this aslong as you dont smoke too much all at once ;)

#6-Source:> Nirvana

#7-Price:> 18.50 10 seeds.

#8-Potency:> 8/10 its strong to start off, very strong. It dies off fast though.

#9-Overall Rating:> 8/10

#10-Overall Description:> It seemed easy enough to grow (first grow) Had some issues in late flowering. Next time ill be giving N half way through flowering. Smoke takes some getting used too. Up heavy no couch lock!

2. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Well it sounds good and bad. Think ill stay away from that one. Thanks for the report.

3. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Once you get past the inital hit its wicked stuff! :)

Been smoking it for a month!