Clone Scotty Clone, or, Lights For Clones

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by ScottyG420, Jan 13, 2012.

1. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

If the stems look good transfer them over if they dont throw em out!!!'' One more thing keep the leaves out of the water just submerge the stems.

Use a square tupperware container like in the above pictues and put about three inches of water in there.

t6

2. ScottyG420

ScottyG420 Marijuana Handler

Damn. The hits just keep on coming. When I clone, the leaves always end up soaked. From now on I'll take steps to keep those leaves dry. Thanks man.

This is so informative b/c these are little small details that most FAQs on cloning don't talk about. But it turns out these aint small details at all b/c they make a big difference.:thumbsup:

3. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Good let em all burn in reel good so we dont forget anything and maybe well get some clones. One more thing dont make the 45 degree cuts underwater its not necessary if you do what I told you immediately after cutting the clone. do it on the cutting board

t6

4. ScottyG420

Holy crap! Roots

2 of the 4 plants have started sprouting roots. the other 2 look like they might be about ready to start roots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These 2 have not yet rooted. But they still appear to be viable. Instead of water just completely trickling off the stem, water drops seem to be clinging to the ends of the stems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The cloner

[​IMG]

I haven't changed the water over yet. I wanted to see what these remaining 4 were going to do. After these are done. I'm gonna take 8 new cuttings, clean everything out and start anew with the spring water.

Temps in the cloner are 78 degrees

Ognennyy likes this.
  5. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

ok perfect leave it alone!!!

t6

6. ScottyG420

:thumbs-up: Will do :thumbsup:

Thank you bro!

7. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Holy fuckin shit we have roots.:roffl::roffl::roffl: Ha Ha will wonders never cease. See Scotty Not rocket science after all. Keep the game plan and enjoy the clones.

When you run the next batch dont run the peroxide. Do without it.

t6

8. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

boom shaka laka

Way to go Scotty!!!!!! I'm all excited now too, living vicariously through you lol.

9. ScottyG420

Sounds like a plan I can follow.:thumbs-up:

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

ROOTS!!!!!

:coolbounce::coolbounce: :eek:hyeah: :iwojima: :fireworks::party5: :headbang9: :coolbounce::coolbounce:

11. ScottyG420

Thanks LSB. Much appreciated. Thanks for dropping by this thread!

EDIT: I just checked 'em and 1 of the others has begun to sprout also!!!! That's 3 cuttings now that have rooted. HELLYEAH. Hopefully the last one isn't too far behind.

12. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

A lot of this success depends on the selection of the cuts. As time goes on you will get better and better until its like 100% success!

t6

13. ScottyG420

Yeah I didn't realize it was such a HUGE factor until now.

EDIT: I went out for a bit and came back in to check the temp and take a look at the progress of the roots thus far. and bloody hell what do I find? The fucking 4th cutting rooted!! With this last one, I noticed the roots started right underneath the neoprene insert. Fuckin-A guys! That's a 50% job. 4 out of 8. Last time it was 0 out of 8.

14. Serenity420

Serenity420 Begun Flowering

Wow nice post just spent 30 min reading entire post and I must say I am greatful for scotty going through the trial and error process and for t6 helping him through it all! I'm about to venture down this road and this thread is going to save me from living out the trials and frustrations that Scotty did. Although after being in captivated by the thread I feel as though I did live through it lol!

Any ways, ROOTS !!!!!!!!! I'm so happy u finally have success I almost want to light up my it's a girl cigar I have put aside for my expecting daughter next week !!! Lol

Just wanting to say thanks to all contributing parties for the thread!

- S420

ScottyG420 likes this.
  15. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

BELIEVE ME iM SMILEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

T6

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

To Scotty and t6: :jmorph::jmorph:

:bravo::bravo:

17. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Nice job guys. That's how GK is supposed to work.:thumbs-up:

18. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

We should all hug and sing "Kum ba yah":passsit:

Nice job scotty too hottie with the naughty body!:popcorn-2::new_blackey::coool:

19. ScottyG420

Watch much WWE Chris?

HeadCase likes this.
  20. ScottyG420

Here's what these clones eventually grow up to be:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lovely Master Kush smoke. :thumbsup: