Colombian girls weed vacation

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by choker, Sep 16, 2009.

1. choker

choker HIDING OUT

So i am watching my favorite cam girl,dick in hand and a coors. Just kidding it was Miller lite. I mentioned marijuana. I told her i seen her smoke. She then shows me a pre packaged cigarette pack with Green printed on the side. They also had filters. I would love to get my hands on a pack so i can keep the box.

I guess i am surprised they are not smuggled in here. I know about busy with coke.

Why dont people go there to smoke like they go to Holland? I seen tv commercials advertising tourism in Colombia. The woman are amazing too. I am talking amazing.

2. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

cause they kill american there. LOL

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Yes, come to Colombia. Wander the beautiful foot hills of Santa Marta, hike the Darien Gap rain forest.......and get yer ass kidnapped by para-military geeks or shaken down by local police.

4. daytrypper

daytrypper A Fat Sticky Bud

Then have your kidney removed and wake up in a bathtub full of ice.

5. choker

choker HIDING OUT

I thought that it was cool that they had a company that mass produced rolled joints. I have not seen that before.

6. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

You don't have to leave the country for that

7. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

No shit, Fuck that place.

8. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Personally I have no desire whatsoever to visit ANY foreign countries, regardless of what they have to offer. I haven't even seen this whole place yet. There is a lot of anti-american sentiment all over this globe right now. F*ck that, I'll stay on my side of the fence thank you.

9. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

No man, come to the UK. We love telling yanks how fucking stupid they are and they love trying to convince us the football is actually called soccer.

10. ResinRubber

Is that before or after you go to the Dam and fight with Russians?:passit:

11. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Thats Prague lol.

The dam is for bashing Germans :thumbsup:

12. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

LMAO! :roll:

13. ResinRubber

Skuzz- You brits just love to scuffle period. I think that's why you set up all those colonies. So you'd have somebody to throw shit at.

14. HappyHappyHighGuy

I'd rather see the world and have a short life than stay safe at home for a lifetime.

15. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

I never said anything about staying at home. I'm living my life.

http://www.growkind.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36946

Just not really interested in traveling abroad.

16. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

See, silly yank! lol

17. HappyHappyHighGuy

When I retire I'd like to get an RV and travel our country. There's a lot of beauty in the US, but nature is only half the reason I travel abroad. The other is to see cultures that are vastly different than our's. It also makes me appreciate all that we have here when I return from a poor country. If I start to complain about my hard middle class lifestyle I just think about people who live in shantis, have no plumbing, electric, clean water or basic medicine. That makes me very thankful to live here.