Coma Cookies

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by snickelfritz, Nov 25, 2006.

1. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Coma Cookies
    Medical relief from the Canny Bus Trip Kit
    Jay R. Cavanaugh, PhD.

Ingredients:

2 cups all purpose flour
    1 ½ cups of steel cut oats
    1 ½ cups of light brown sugar
    1 cup of granulated sugar

1 cup of Black Out Bud Butter derived from approximately 50 grams of ground trim/flowers in 1 lb of Strauss Organic butter (86% butter fat) slow cooked and frequently stirred for 4 hours

2 eggs
    2 cups chopped pecans
    1 cup organic currants
    1 cup organic dried cranberries
    1 teaspoon of salt
    1 teaspoon of baking soda
    2-3 tablespoons of Bourbon vanilla
    1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
    1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon

Directions:

Sift together the dry ingredients (except the steel cut oats) and set aside. Cream the cannabutter and sugars then add the vanilla and mix in the eggs. Don’t overwork the butter and sugar or it will break down. Mix (we used an electric mixer) the set aside dry ingredients into the creamed butter. Mix in the oats with a heavy spoon and blend. Fold in the currants, cranberries, and pecans. Chill the batter (we made two portions and froze them). With the batter still cold roll the dough into balls about golf ball size.

Place the cookie balls on a greased baking pan and bake at 300 degrees for 15-17 minutes.

Hint: The cookies will flatten out and not rise as usual. They will be chewy and crispy at the same time. Keep the cookies in an airtight container (they should stay fresh a month that way).

Options: You may use raisins instead of currants. You may also want to add a teaspoon of lemon zest and/or some allspice or ground cloves.

Recommended beverage: Guatemalan Antigua coffee

Final note: Eat one whole cookie, sip coffee, and relax. You are now on a pain free vacation.:angel8:

2. 420

420 KING

50 GRAMS!!!!!!!!!

:zicon_rambo:

Id be retarted after one cookie.:qbluewacko:

3. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

in my opinion, you need A LOT of bud to get a good effect of the marijuana in a food product. concentration is the key.

50 grams, i guess that's why they call em coma cookies. :)

4. 420

420 KING

:laughing5:

Yes! I made some last night!

I probalbly wont have as much bud as I do now for another year, so I figured Id give it a shot.

I made the "Black out Butter" with more or less 50 grams, I just eye balled it.(it was one zip lock bag stuffed full ground buds, along with half a zip of trim shake) Fed the left over shake to my pooch'es.lol

I ate one cookie and it didnt feel like 50+ grams of HQ bud, so I ate another and twenty minutes later I was fuckin out, slurin my words fighting sleep to get another bite of the cold pizza crust and drinking hot coke or beer to quench my neverending thirst, It was all instinct last night.

5. wawona

funny...

LMAO!!!! glad it worked out for ya......LOL!!

6. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL... Another satisfied customer! :punk:

7. 420

420 KING

Lol, yeah it worked out pretty sweet Wa,

& Thanks Snick! Those are some relly really good cookies!

Me and two of my buddies split a cookie before our final in Communications class and we sat through the whole thing with a huge smile on our faces.:toothy3:

snickelfritz likes this.
  8. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Hmmm sounds great i'm going to have to try this one except with white choclate chunks inplace of the nuts, sounds good with the cranberry! Man you guys keep these comin, love this kitchen section!

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Sounds like classic Munchies Syndrome. Wish I had some cold pizza right now :tongue3:

10. StinkyBuds

StinkyBuds TooStonedToPost

Um WOW!!! so i made these ( well my GF did ) last night , we did the recipe exact.

Cookies come out me being a hog ate 3 right away ( they are yummy) whilst sipping some fancy boozed up cofee her friend made 4 me . I think the three of us ate about 3-4 cookies each.

fast forward say 120 mins .

American pie somehow found its way into my DVD i dont think i have laughed so hard in years or ate so many chips and soda .

Really fun high thanks alot .

P.S. taking your cookies to my buddy's new years party with a warning label on them :p

11. wawona

looks like your cookies have a made a big splash snick.........maybe i'll give 'em a try over the new year.

12. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

man that's a lot of bud!! but i was just wondering how long the buzz lasts for most of you???

i used to date a chick who had broncial problems so she couldn't smoke so on the nights we were together she would eat a few buds. how many i'm not sure, the bag was open and she got what ever she wanted. made her horny as hell and said she stayed high a while. i'd be back in the pipe every hour or 2 but she was content the rest of the evening.

peace, CG

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Sticky Skunky Buds

yeah they call them coma cookies that's because i go into a coma when i see bud go to waste like that. lol

14. 420

420 KING

Its not a wast of bud at all. I made some a few weeks back and Im still munchin on em. About half a cookie will make you TRIP the entire day!! And the great thing about it is I can take the cookies to class with me and get high in class with all my homies and the insructor is none the wiser!:laughing5: