Constitutional hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Administrator, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Thought everyone would enjoy this article. I'm aware of Article V myself, but it's easy to forget it exists for obvious reasons. I'm going to try and enlighten those who are not aware of it's existence as best I can and ask that everyone else do the same. If we can't trust our own Congress then let's force them to give us our day and our convention. If they fear us...good. They should...the sniveling little bastards! :fingermad:

Constitutional hypocrisy

2. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Great Info and it is time for a convention to take place for the citizen's

Thanks for posting this for I too am aware of Article V and agree we all forget we even have this in place for us to use.

It is a great article and agree it is time the American's have a convention because let's face it>>congress and all the politician's are corrupt, have been for 100 yrs or more. They should be scared... ;)

Here is the link that is within the article Herb posted. It is a link to stand up and honor our constitution and for each one of you to write to your state and federal politician's to get an answer to the question they specifically ask you to have them answer. If you love and honor our constitution as I do, I really think we need to pass this to everyone we know to do the same for otherwise we too would be considered a "constitutional hypocrite".

http://foavc.org/file.php/1/Articles/CongressContactsByName.htm.

(1) Ask your politicians (federal and state) one simple question:

What is your position on the American citizens' right to an Article V Convention?

(2) Then, please let us know (here) what their response (or lack-of any response) is. Thank you!

Click on map in this link above to find your politicians' address, telephone, FAX, and E-Mail addresses.

To call the U.S. Congress Toll Free: 1-877-762-8762

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

The government itself is unconstitutional.

4. puffin

puffin Developed Alternating Nodes

The government we know today is not the governmental system that was designed by our forefathers... we were sold out long ago... Great article though.

edit to add:

What good will it do to appeal to the sense of justice in those who have none... Why ask the puppets why the the play does not reflect reality... better yet to ask the audience why they still sit and watch.

The American Republic was bound...to follow...the same course to destruction as did Rome. But our real ground of complaint is that we have been pushed down the demagogic road to disaster by conspiratorial hands, far sooner and far faster than would have been the results of natural political evolution...We are being insidiously, conspiratorially, and treasonously led by deception, by bribery, by coercion, and by fear, to destroy a republic that was the envy and model for all of the civilized world – Robert Welch

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Exactly why I see a revolution coming. The system is broken and it can't be fixed by the means our forefathers put in place. It must be leveled first, and then rebuilt. The best chance of something happening without open revolt is the states themselves rising up against the Federal Gov, but we all know they won't do that with their hands open to the Fed money window. It's going to come down to the people either lying down and accepting their fate as newly fashioned slaves or the people rising up and putting a stop to it by force.

snickelfritz and virago420 like this.
  6. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

I agree that is exactly what is needed. How ever it would need to be organized and that is the problem IMO. I know I would gladly be a participant in this. Peace

7. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Agreed

Until we are organized, we are just small bands of "terrorists"

8. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Ok, fine god dammit, let me get my musket and coon-skin-hat and I'll be right there.

9. puffin

I think revolution is inevitable however one must be careful not to fall into the conspiratorial traps that have been set to make those who are waking up look like terrorists and be quickly dealt with. The revolution that will come will be messy, unorganized and unfortunately it is being fueled by the exact forces that claim to fight terrorism. Some of these so-called demonstrations as of late were later exposed to have been funded by large corporations and other special interest groups. They use the anger of the people to further their own agenda. It is like a freakin' mine field out there and all I know is one must be mindful of where one steps and who one associates with these days.

Even when trying to organize the voice of dissent that is rising in this country one must be aware of those groups put in place to stir the shit and put out disinformation and discredit those who are truly working to change anything. There is so much of it lately it is getting to be hip deep and there is worry that although people are waking up they may be led astray.

My personal opinion on this is that the revolution or wide-spread dissent and rioting is exactly what is wanted by those in charge. It is just another step.

The change is coming for good or bad and for anyone who is into astrology Pluto is a large factor in the destruction that is to come. But not to be all doom and gloom for after every winter there is a spring.

I agree with LionLoves420, but I think I will be getting my musket and coon-skin-hat and heading for the places where all the crazy, rioting lunatics are not. :icon_confused:

10. puffin

Damn, I was very high when I wrote this yesterday. Hopefully I didn't offend anybody.:roulette:

11. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Will get right on this...

And, seeings how Barack and I are correspondin' these days...I'll run it by him also...DC