Cookies in about an hour (no water)

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by nippie, Nov 3, 2013.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Alright people, say you just got chopped and you are ready to get toasty or you have a party to attend and want to bring favors.

Here's a quick easy recipe in about an hour to use your trim with.

Normally I would tell everyone to add the water to give you the volume, this way loses some of the trim and butter, but is for fast one hour cookies.

Take your trim and throw it in the oven at the lowest setting for about 15 minutes to decarb it

[​IMG]

Weigh out about 2 ozs of trim and your popcorn buds

[​IMG]

I through this this a food processor to dice it up a bit and break up the popcorn buds

[​IMG]

Get 1 1/2 sticks of butter (this is salted as the cookies are not homemade....non salted from scratch, salted for premade cookie recipes). The recipe only calls for 1/2 (1 stick) but the extra 1/2 stick is because you cannot get all your butter out of the trim, I found that with butter or oil 1.5 x's the amount gives you the perfect amount back

[​IMG]

add to pot and place on oven, simmer for 30 minutes stirring pretty often

[​IMG]

Strain with cheese cloth, put a disposable glove on and you can really squeeze the the extra butter out of the trim. I only need 1/2 cup {1 stick} for this recipe

[​IMG]

for some reason (probably cause I was supper high, I didn't take pictures of the butter, but take your container and throw it in the freezer for about 10 minutes pulling it out every couple of minutes and stirring it up a bit, you just want it semi hard, nor frozen because the recipe calls for softened butter

Now add your softened butter and egg to the package

[​IMG]

Stir it gently just until a soft dough forms (don't over stir it)

[​IMG]

Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes, then let set for one minute before using a cooling rack to finish cooling

[​IMG]

One cookie for a nice buzz, two if you don't want to drive, three if you like to giggle like a school girl for an hour before passsing out in front of friends

Finally feed any left over butter to your stoner dog

[​IMG]

Up next canna oil and brownies :passsit::dink:

2. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

that butter looks like baby shit to me,lol

I dunno man, im sure they do the trick but the butter/ganja taste is fuckin nasty, no matter how you make it IMO

3. nippie

CC, I aint shitting you when I say you can barely taste it....seriously

I here a lot of people bitching about taste, trick is don't over do it. You can barely taste the ganga in this, but eat two and you are really really good to go.

I still want to try shit from Cali/CO just to see the taste difference.....but I tihnk I got this shit down to a science. Less taste, worst case just eat another....better than having edibles you can't stand to eat

4. CCrete

my issue is, im a choco cookie-aholic....id lose track of the whole idea and munch out like 2 dozen of em..

Next thing you'd know is, id be on the news in the Burgh'....hangin off a bridge with 1 arm, wearing assless chaps, wackin off with a grin

5. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Isn't that how you spend your weekends anyway?

Peace.....

6. CCrete

shhh...

7. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:roffl:

isn't that how we ALL spend our weekends? I just don't always remember my assless chaps :bduh:

Nip thanks for the post. I'm gonna try this. Every time I've done butter before I get a bad taste. Hopefully this will work better.

8. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

The best edibles I ever had were made from an extract…you can do the same thing by melting butter in a pan and adding bho or ice hash, whatever concentrate you have, until it blends well. No need to strain just cool.

Just a suggestion cause everyone hates the taste including myself :)

9. nippie

I actually haven't heard people bitching bout taste lately. I made a batch just like this over the past weekend for some friends in from NYC and they were raving about the taste.

I do agree though, about ice hash, never tried BHO, it does reduce the taste. But I think a lot of the taste comes from people cooking to long over to high of a heat. low and slow!!

10. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I agree, I personally use actual marijuana….simply because I feel that the entire plant is beneficial. Meaning the leaves, stems, pistils, etc.

11. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I have people begging me for my cookies... The taste is impeccable. I make a super potent butter. Then in a from scratch recipe I use 1/2 cup canna butter and 1/2 cup plain butter. My buddy was like you sure these are "magic" cookies... Then 30 mins later he is like oh yeahhhhh