cookies without cannbutter?

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by crickitmd, Sep 13, 2007.

1. crickitmd

crickitmd Marijuano Hasta La Madre

hey fellas i got some weed that i want to make into cookies, but my only problem is my kitchen is real close to the street, so i cant make cannabutter. i dont wanna stink up the whole 'hood. do you guys know any recipes for making cookies without the cannabutter. can i just put the weed in with the cookie mix?

2. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

3. crickitmd

what the difference if i just chop the bud and add it?

4. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

The difference is that you wont smell or taste the plant or get stems or leaves in your cookies. AND they wont turn green.

5. crickitmd

oh okay. those are good reasons but i dont wanna take a chance and hotbox my whole street. ill just have to ad the weed

6. Shine Down

Shine Down plays in cabinets........

cannabutter really doesnt have a strong smell, at lest when i made the last batch of brownies it didnt....

7. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

When I made cannabutter it filled the house with a smell, but it wasn't the same smell that comes from smoking mj. I doubt anyone who smelled it would know what was cooking.

8. the only people who will know what the smell is are ppl that are down with it

9. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

it really doesn't smell very obvious

I made pot milk once to use for pudding. It was really starting to stink up the house when we had an unexpected, non-weed-friendly, visitor come by :eusa_shifty:

She was like..."ooohh whats that smell, smells like you're cooking something good" :laughing5: "hhhmmmm...oh yeah, just brewing some tea". She totally bought it and didn't even give it another thought. Don't stress the smell too much.