copters are flyin

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by SecretiveVikki, Sep 18, 2003.

1. SecretiveVikki

SecretiveVikki Germinated

I've already posted this in the outdoor grow forum, but I thought maybe some users here might have something to say about it as well.

I've been reading the posts about CAMP and I'm getting kinda nervous...I read that they will even come down for 3-4 plants??? what about us that have a legal right to grow? I've got medical marijuana and checked the county statutes for how many I could legally grow and stuck to under that number. But, if they are grabbing gardens that are that small in size, how do they know they aren't messing with someones medicine?  Do I have to post something around my garden to let them know its a legal garden? or should I just camp out there with a rocket launcher??? ;-)

(Edited by SecretiveVikki at 3:12 pm on Sep. 18, 2003)

2. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Sorry i cant answer your Q but i think a rocket launcher would be the most fun.

3. SecretiveVikki

LOL

yeah...wanna come and watch the fireworks??!!

jk

here's what I've done, I ran off a copy of my script and printed up a copy of CA law 215, and posted it around my garden.

they should know better then to mess with a crazy woman and her weed *grin*

4. potlover420

potlover420 Germinated

lol i would love to see camp being blown up. i dont know if they would take your meds thats why i indoor grow

pot

5. SecretiveVikki

growing indoors when the season isn't appropriate is just dandy...but I live in the prime MJ growing area (according to "The Marijuana Growers Guide") I've got an outdoor garden, or rather, gardens, because I wanted to know which area among my acreage would make my babies happiest, so I put a few here, a few there...anyways....indoor in a month or two...outdoor for the season....and hmmmm bayyybeeee....i've got a great crop, just for me and my multiple personalities...even though I would miss my crop there's still a little imp in me that would love to make CAMP's mistake into a political nightmare

6. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

If you are a bonfide medical patient and the State kills your crop, if you have proof it was the state, you can sue for damages. THey must also return your crop (even though it will be dead..)

If its the Feds, run away and hide! They dont care if you are medical or not since weed has no medcinal value according to the federal gov't.

7. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i too have an outdoor babies, and have copters flying, not here but along the powerlines a qt mi from my place...grrrrr