Crackin New Beans

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Local420, May 9, 2013.

1. Local420

Local420 BushWhacker

Hey GrowKind I was sittin here thinking that its time to crack some new beans. I have been growing the same 4 strains for a few years and I would like something fresh in my grow so I thought I'd ask you all to help me decide which of these strains to try out. I can only do about 5 seeds at once due to space restrictions but I thought I would work through a few packs of beans I have had stashed here for a while.

Here is what I have to choose from;

Fire O.G. (F-2)

Banana O.G. x Sour Bubble

Alien Invasion (Alien Dawg x Alien O.G.)

Indiana Bubblegum x Lemon Larry O.G.

Nebula x Lemon Larry O.G.

What do you guys think?

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

I've never heard of any of those but you can't go wrong with a good og. Good luck!

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Fire OG and Alien Invasion would be my first choices if they were my seeds. Although the Banana OG x Sour Bubble sounds interesting too.... :passsit:

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

5. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

The Alien Invasion should be short, stocky and fast. That'd be my choice, but I've grown a few Alien crosses myself. My second choice would be the Indiana Bubblegum cross. Good luck.

6. Local420

Local420 BushWhacker

Thats 2 for Alien Invasion and I was lookin hard at those also so I think I will start with those and maybe I will do a few Nebula also. Thanks for the input guys.