Critical Mass (unknown breeder)

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by SecretGrower420, Jun 1, 2009.

1. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

#1-Strain:>Critical Mass

#2-Appearance:> 9/10 Dense with lots of red hairs and crystal.

[​IMG]

#3-Taste:> 8/10 Sweet, but earthy taste.

#4-Aroma:> 10/10 Smells very fruity, gotta love it.

#5-High/Stone type:> 10/10 Very energetic and relaxing at the same time. Kind of a body stone.

#6-Source:>Some dude.

#7-Price:>$4/clone

#8-Potency:> 9/10 This stuff gets you baked!

#9-Overall Rating:> 9/10

#10-Overall Description:> Short plants with thick buds weighing down the branches, all shining with crystals.

#11-Would you Reccomend:> I would highly recommend this strain, and I would like to get others opinions once they've tried it. You may not get the same pheno because this guy has been growing this same pheno from years and years.

#12-Smokers General Comments:> Overall, this strain was quite easy to grow, and it turned out amazing. Critical Mass is a VERY good yielder and you should order some seeds today.

Gratitude and ResinRubber like this.
  2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

If the cut is real and it isn't a cross, the breeder is Mr. Nice.

3. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Well it's not a cross, and it is really critical mass so it must be from Mr. Nice.

4. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Cool cool, just figured I let you know. It for sure is some bomb ass stuff. IF you didn't know already this is the original Big bud that all the other big bud strains are modeled after.

I helped a buddy grow some out once and we got some skunk#1 leaning pheno and some leaning more afghani then a few mixed.

Maybe useless or someone else will stop by and offer an opinion on this, but yours looks to be a skunk leaning pheno. I could easily be wrong but just that's what comes to mind with your description and the pic.