Danny Danko Coming To Growkind

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

In case any of you missed it in the other thread, our administrator MrGreenjeans, has secured us an on camera interview with the Senior Cultivation Editor of Hightimes, Danny Danko. I will be conducting the interview this weekend at the Hightimes Medical Cannabis Cup.

If any of you have any questions you would like asked then post them up and I'll see what I can do.

Also, Danny has a user account here at growkind and may stop in from time to time to chat.

MrgreenJeans, thanks again for making this happen. Danny, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet with me. Also, thanks for the tickets!

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Once again, MrG great job...MG I'm sure you'll do well.

I would love to hear his views on big corporation entering into the marijuana industry (Jamen Shively, big pharm, etc)

3. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Ask him what it takes to get a job with High Times. That would be the coolest gig in the world!

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I have a couple questions for Danny.

1-Specifically I'd like to know what he thinks about Co2 enrichment in an Organic Soil Grow.

2-I'd like to know what he thinks of "Actively Aerated Microbial Rich Nutrient Teas" and if he has any specific tips for Organic Gardeners to boost growth rates and yields. Particular soil amendments or ingredients to use in your teas or even a particular nutrient line of Organic Nutrients he recommends.

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

This is great stuff. Awrsome job people.

6. Midnight Garden

Thanks BB. I will also be doing live FB and Twitter updates from the cup Saturday so look out for those too.

7. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Rock on MG! :coolbounce: You can send any thing you want to directly to my phone. :thumbsup: :redbong:

8. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

I don't fb or tweet.... Lol

9. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I don't reall either, twitter make some shit up with a dump email. Don't know how to use it really, but I see GrowKind's feeds

I'm tuning in for this though, takes 5 minutes to set one up, well worth it

10. Midnight Garden

Having a blast. Met tga subcool, Jorge Cervantes, ken smith. Going to be on the weed nerd.

11. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

So jelly right now!