Decisions...Decisions...

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Discorilla, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Got a question for you all. I have been eyeing regular seeds for a little while now, and am trying to figure out what kind of strain I would want for male hunting.

I have been toying with

TGA Jesus OG: https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/tga-subcool-seeds-jesus-og/prod_4079.html

or

Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG: https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cali-connection-buddha-tahoe-og-seeds/prod_220.html

What I am trying to do, is find a OG pheno for crossing with my IBL White Widow seeds in the future. I am thinking a White Widow x OG Male would be sick to work with further down the line. What do you guys think? I could order both, but I don't want to spend $200 this time around.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
  2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

:rofl: damn it disco, why did you have to go and show that tga gear. More stuff to spend money on. I really think I am going to get some of those. I've been very pleased with his cheesquake and and I am also using some JTR in a cross I am making.

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Personally I would go with the Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe. I have their Tahoe OG and it's bomb. I wish I had been able to save one of the males I got.

4. Discorilla

Midnight, I saw you were liking that Cheesequake. I tried a couple pre-rolled jays of it from the dispensary. It was definitely stoney!

Ras, I was expecting you say that! Haha! This is why the decisions are tough.

At one end, I was wanting to try some TGA gear of something that I haven't smoked yet. The Jesus OG was brand new a couple months ago, and already sold out once. I saw it come back up, and flipped out. TGA has some solid gear, as long as you can keep your environment under control. Vortex is some of the best shit I have smoked! I already have access to the specific clone that I want, though. I just have to drive to get it. It smells like ripe skunky fruit, and is the clearest high I have ever had! I could only expect something amazing from Subcool, with a name like Jesus OG. I already have a name picked out for the cross, too! Mary Magdalene: Jesus OG x White Widow IBL. I figured it would be funny since she was his wife and all.

The CaliConnection is another breeder I have wanted to try because of your recommendation, and the pictures of some of their plants. They definitely have some nice ass plants! I love Buddha and OG, and have never tried the Tahoe. This would be an instant favorite I think.

The third option is just a ringer, it's Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze by Connoisseur Genettics. That would be some bomb psychedelic smoke!

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/connoisseur-genetics-seeds-sssdh/prod_364.html

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Buddha Tahoe looks sweet :thumbsup:

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Like that one a lot. good call MrA..:thumbsup:

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I know I'm ordering some new seeds in a day or so. The attitude has a decent June promotion and it happens to be my birthday this month so I talked the Mrs into buying me some seeds for my birthday.

I'm gonna get DNA Genetics Limited Collection, Training Day. With their regular U.F.O. freebies and the June promotion I'll get 8 free seeds for spending only $68 + shipping of course.

8. Discorilla

I was thinking of doing Training Day, until I saw the Purple Wreck by Reserva Privada. It's so hard to decide on this shit. I want good genetics to work with, but there are so many options! Either way, it will be 10 regular seeds that I buy. My wife is telling me to go with the CC gear. I still want that Jesus OG eventually, though.

That... and I am waiting for Useless' new seeds to come out. I want some Fusion gear, too.

9. Discorilla

Grr! While waiting for the Promo, the Buddha Tahoe OG sold out of the 10 packs. Now I am frickin pissed!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

They still have Buddha Tahoe regs pick n mix. costs a few more bucks that way though. They do have the Regular Tahoe OG regs 10 packs available still.

I'm still getting the Training Day. I don't need the males this time so Fems are ok with me.

11. Discorilla

Yeah, I saw that they have the pick and mix option. I sent an email to CaliConnection and asked em about it. Their actual shop has em still. Just no promos...

12. Discorilla

Got a 5 pack of Jesus OG and a 5 pack of Starbud. This gave me a 10 pack of Sour Amnnesia, which sounded really nice. Ended up with 30 total seeds between the order and freebies.

13. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I got in on the June Jam promotion too. I ordered a 6 pack of DNA Limited Release Training Day and a 3 pack of HSO Trainwreck. I stayed up until the promotion started last night. LOL I had to get my order in as soon as I could.

14. Discorilla

That's exactly what I did. The promo page was having issues until 5 min into the promo, so I was really looking at 10 Jesus OG and 6 Buddha Tahoe Fems. Then I saw the Sour Amnesia promo go up, and had to jump on it. I know the 10 Regs Buddhas will be up again, though. Their main site has them up still. I just don't know if I could get the freebies through them, like I can the Attitude.

15. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I think Swerve throw in freebies with each order from the Cali Connection store also. Dunno how many or of what, but I think it's pretty standard practice to throw in a little something. The Attitude has good promos though that are hard to beat. That Hortilab Sour Amnesia promo is a killer deal for sure. I couldn't have afforded to get in on the Sour Amnesia promo right now though. I had a budget to stick to. In fact I snuck the Trainwreck seeds in without asking the wife cuz it still came in at the given maximum budget she gave me. Did you enter "420" in the coupon code for an additional 10% off? :passsit:

16. Discorilla

Yeah, I ended up spending 159 with a shirt with the promo. The Starbud was only 88 for a 6 pack of fems and the free 10 pack of Reg Sour Amnesia. I know you were set on Training day, though.

Still $79 for 23 seeds by itself with the 420 promo... I couldn't resist. Especially for that Sour Amnesia! I'm going to love it!

Also, the 5 packs of jesus OG are already sold out. I was right to buy it.

17. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

They have a killer Rare Dankness promo right now too. Buy any Pack and get 5 free Doc's OG If I had more money I would have probably gotten in on that one. Rare Dankness has several strains I would like to check out. Facewreck Haze, Tangerine Trainwreck, Moonshine Haze, and Jawa are some that they have in stock and I like more strains that they are out of at the moment.

18. Discorilla

There are so many good promos out. That Rare Dankness one is the same amount of seeds for slightly cheaper. I did want some good fem beans, though. The Nite Terror OG is my favorite from them. I already have some Blue Dream that I want to pop, though.