Do you believe in ghost? Weird stuff....

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, now everyone is going to say "Put the pipe down", but alot of weird **** has been going on lately.

Now that I've been thinking, even when I was a kid, we lived in a house with a ghost named "Author" (So they told me...I was only 2 or 3 years old) My sister was so freaked at the time we lived, she moved out....and never went back after something happened.

then my family lived in a small town in a old house...and the door to the up stairs would creek open and slam shut, but it was due to presure in the house...so I was told? Even in the winter, with the windows and doors sealed, the door would do the same thing....one day when I was alone, the door creeked open and didn't close....I walk in the room and looked at it...wide open, and then it fucking slamed shut so hard, I ran out of the house and never wanted to go back in.....when we moved out, they had problems with the lights going on in the house when no one lived there.

when I would walk by street lights, they would go off, when no one or any cars were around....I still notice this today...

after my father died, I noticed that when I would leave my bedroom, when I would come back the door would be closed, when I know I always left the door open when I wasn't in there.

I can't look horse's in the eyes, I can almost read their thoughts....as I look deep in there eyes they freak out, like get spoked...they look as if they have evil in their eyes, or maybe can see evil.

I could keep going, but you see what I mean...

Holy ****, Now that I think of it....I can remember alot of other weird ****....

2. Lil Toker

Lil Toker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I believe, Crazy **** like that happens in this house, in fact I have a friend that wouldn't stay here cause she was so freaked out before.

Ah one time at band camp! no no just kiding.

Anyways, my dads bro was killed years ago, by a drunk driver. One night as a baby, like 2 years old or so.

In bed sleeping quite contently was the whole family, when moma felt dad shoot straight up in bed, cold sweats and all, when she asked what was wrong dad said, my brother was just here trying to tell me something, not even 2 mins later they could hear my crying in the next room, so of course they came to me and asked what was wrong, my answer, "There was a man in here patting me on the bum."

My Uncle? could it be? I think so. Love to think it was him trying to comfort me.

I have lots of stories.

One time I woke in the middle of the night just a few years ago to see a women standing in front of my closet, I was scared big time, she was in a pink dress, just looking at me, I threw the covers over my head and asked for her to leave, she did.

I like to think that yes, there are "ghosts". Something out there somewhere.

3. streakeruk

streakeruk Full Flowering

An old house we lived in supposedly had a ghost. It was an old house about 1700's and well built of stone.

We never noticed anything but when we moved ( the same day my brother was killed in a car accident) the new owners swore they started seeing a little boy on the staires.

They see him quite often, no link as my brother was alot older when we moved there.

Funny ****, I think some people are more open to it than others and I also believe the ghost was happy with us kids in the house and when we left they missed the company and started showing themselves.

Streaker

4. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, some good friends of mine, had two boys, they were at the lake when one of the boys drown, and they had to move out of the house they lived in since the kids were born due to the fact the woman would see the dead son standing in their bed room once in a while, she said "It was just like he was really there, not even looking like a ghost, but not moving or trying to talk or anything..just standing there looking at me whith this confused look on his face"....she really freaked over it...and they loved that house....Her husban never seen anything, but strongly believes she is not mental about it...and since they've moved she's never seen "It" again.

5. Justcheckingitout

Anyone ever been to Orlando, FL?

A buddy and I went there 12 years ago....we went to Daytona Beach and partied with the locals got drunk and played with some girls in the surf.... and then went back to the "Radison" hotel in Orlando the next day.....went to Disney World... and then that night to a place called "Pleasure Island" and got really fucked up....the next morning in the hotel, we got up and decided some hair of the dog would be good for the hang over...my buddy said the Ice machine is right down the hall, go get some Ice...

I'm walking down the hall I pass three elavators and got the weirdest feeling, it was kind of scary...just past the elavators was a little "Walk in closet" size open room to the right, the ice maching faced the wall and there was a Coke machine also, as I was getting Ice, I felt someone right behind me, like someone was fixing to kill me...it was evil as **** feeling, I quickly turned around and no one was there, I looked out in the hall and no one....I was alittle freaked out by it....when I turned back around to get more ice, the same feeling, more intense....man that was it, I was getting the hell out of that little room, as I walked out, the room RIGHT in front (Across the hall from the ice machine) was room # 666.....we were on the sixth floor....I was scared as hell....as I walked back the three elevators all had sixes on them in a row...666....I hadn't knoticed it when I walked by them before....If anyone lives in that area go check it out....I'm not kidding...I wonder what might have been going on in that room at the time I was in the room....**** think of "Hotel California"....Then I think, what if someone had opend that door when I was at the ice machine and was going to try to kidnap me or something....scary ****.

6. mrdope

mrdope The Cannabis Grower

i believe in **** like that happening.

once when i was about 7 years old, i woke up in the middle of then night for some odd reason. i was positioned at about the middle of the bed and when i looked up towards my pillow so i could lay my head on it, there was a head looking at me. man this **** scared the **** out of me. the head was wearing a hat like freddy kruger. it looked like freddy all burned looking just smiling at me. so what did i do? well after the trauma i slowly went under the blankets. i was scared shitless for a long time, awake and sweating from being under. i think i just passed out cause i woke up in the morning. im 24 now and i think thats why im still scard being alone. well not that bad but i like the light on sometimes. yeah go ahead and laugh but that **** traumatized me for life.

when i was about 13 14 i was at my moms freinds viewing. it was a big building surounded by the cementary. i was walking down the stairs when i heard someone whisper something in my left ear with the rail being on the right. i turned around to see who it was and there was nobody on the entire stairs epset me. that freaked me out.

this other time we had a framed painting hangin on the wall. my two younger brothers told me that they were sitting in the kithen this one night, eating cereal. they said that the painting started spinnig my itself for a while.

i believe that there is a lot of **** that we dont know is true and maybe we will know when we die.

7. Justcheckingitout

My girlfriend is the same way MrDope....she doesn't like the dark much at night, she heard some one say "Don't turn out the light, you'll never make it" when she was leaving the bathroom one night when she was a teen, and when she turned the light out, she heard feet scuffel on the floor and someone blow in her face like they were standing in front of her. She turned on the light quickly and nothing was there.

She sleeps alot with the t.v. on.

8. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

I have never seen a ghost, but felt them many times. You know how people have a certain body 'energy' that they give off, like when you can tell that somebody is standing behind you or next to you. In my old house in Switzerland, which was over 500 years old, this would happen to me all the time. But it was only when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, most of the time I would feel somebody walk passed me right in front of me, then sometimes they would follow me into the room, i could feel them walking behind me. but i believe that there are negative ghosts and good ghosts, i can feel the difference. the bad ones really make me uncomfortable, like they want to hurt me (kinda like 666 story from justcheckinitout), but the good ghosts i don't mind, i usually tell them that its ok and let them know that they can stay. when i encountered negative ghosts i would tell them to get out of my room, sometimes they would listen, but ohter times they would come even closer...right up to my face. scary stuff, good thing they can't do anything.

9. stoneygurl

stoneygurl Guest

I am a believer. I have had some weird stuff happen and my house is 123 years old....someone died in it....

10. doctorcalyx

doctorcalyx Full Flowering

i have found that a lot of wierd **** can actualy be explained,like the house pressure opening and closing doors and such. however i do believe that there is some sort of energy or power that we as humans have not tapped into, maybe to open our minds to the other side. as for ghosts i feel it is like an energy that forms and not necesarily a dead corpse floating around or anything. ive never really seen any kinda ghosts or anything,like link said, its just like when you are alone somewhere and you feel like someones watching you, but nobodys there but you swear you can feel something. i think its an energy kinda like that, maybe you just walked through some sort of magnetic field and it gave you the tingles but since you cant see the energy field you jump to let your imagination take over. we have all been told stories of ghosts as childen so we tend to grow up thinking ghost are real.  what is your stand on psychics (dont think i spelled that one right.)

(Edited by doctorcalyx at 3:09 pm on Aug. 13, 2003)

11. Johny Grow Hard

Johny Grow Hard Germinated

The only exprince i can remebr having is one night i was laying in bed half asleep half awake and some one told me right in my ear "watch out your gonna go" in a real creepy whispery type voice it freaked me out but i was too stoned and tired so i went to sleep hehe

12. elcajon555

elcajon555 A Fat Sticky Bud

I certainly believe in ghosts. The place where I work is haunted. I have experineced a few weird things there. First of all it is a really old building and it used to be a live theatre, now it is a movie theatre and one of the managers died of a heart attack a few decades ago. Anyway one time one of the employees was pouring a class of fruit punch, and the soda machine there is the one with the metal lever that is pulled forward to stop the flow, anyway the fruit punch would not shut off, so he pulled the lever completey forward, it still would not shut off, then he turned off the soda machine and the fruit punch kept pouring out, after like a minute it finally shut off. Right around that time one of the movies started by themselves, 20 minutes before it was suppose to start. And all three employees, including myself were trying to get the soda to stop and otherwise went back to working downstairs, the movie was upstairs. And we don;t think anyone was even up there. Another time when I was at work I went in the back stair well and out of the corner of my eye I saw the a calf and foot running up the stairs, and when I turned to see who was there no one was in the area. Other people have seen an old man, a young man, and a child ghost type things. Another one of my friends saw this blakc mist moving around the theatre. Also in the theatre miscellnous weird things happen alot. Thought the only ghost experiences I have had has been in this theatre, but it is enough.

13. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I have two in my house. :biggrin: They used to cause problems until I had a chat with them. Told them to knock their **** off and just hang out with me. From then on they have stopped doing the things they did, but they still mess with my guests. :roll:

(Edited by Herbsparky at 12:32 am on Aug. 14, 2003)

14. Justcheckingitout

I've lived in the same place for over 5 years....when I first moved in, my girlfriend had two kids....we had a dog also. One night I heard the loudest deepest moan I've ever heard....like the ones you here on Scooby Doo....sounds funny I know...but it sounded like It was in the master bath, it kinda had an echo sound...I jumped up, my girlfriend also heard it and jumped up and said "What the **** was that!", I grabed my 9mm and ran into the bathroom scared as hell I would find someone in there...nothing, I ran into the girl's room and they were sitting up in their beds...and sort of freaked out...the dog was standing looking around with her ear's straight up....nothing in the whole house...

about a year later the same fucking thing, only I was living alone...but still had the dog...:cheese:

I've never in my life been so fucking scared, I just knew there was something or someone in the house, I looked all over with the gun again and the dog was doing the samething as the last time.

it was about the same time frame as the year before....so I start thinking what if it happend every year on the same day like that was the day someone died in the house...so I check and no one had died in the house, the neighbors lived there since before the house was built...

Next year...new and current girlfriend....man I had it down to the week waiting...I wasn't going to it surprize me this time, kinda of trying to syke my self out to find out where the sound was coming from, I set the computer calender to remind me...I **** you not...we heard it, and I'm glad my girlfriend heard it...she thought the story wasn't all that, until she heard it, but right when it woke me up, I was scared, but paid close attention to where it came from and it sounded like it was in the heating/ac duck's....I still checked the house with he gun...LOL!...next day I went up on the attic (With the gun...like a scared bitch...to check to see what was up there...nothing...and we have haven't heard it the last two years. I'm not scared in the house at all...

Ok, call me what you will...I won't hog the post anymore...but thinking of thoes three times I heard the noise was the reason I started this post....it seems that it was just past 3 am everytime. I thought the Midnight hr was the time weird **** happend?

15. growinfireman

growinfireman A Fat Sticky Bud

****, one more post before I crash out. Several years ago, my Granny died in her house, grandpa also died there a few years before her. After all her **** had been moved out, my Family had me stay there to care take the old place. I grew my first crop in her closet. Anyways, both of em' seemed to stay in the house. One night, as I laid sleeping, I heard a faint noise, very quiet. In my sleeping state, I recalled that sound, and sat up in bed in terror. My Grandpa had a sound he made when he walked, he dragged one foot, per a stroke. I had not heard that sound for years. That was the sound that woke me!! ****!! when I sat up in bed, in the closet, looking at me, was a light that was not a light. I could make out the details of my Granpa's eyes, looking at me. The eyes seemed to be from a thinking being, unlike,say, a picture. I was very afraid, but somehow, felt like I was not unwelcome, but with company. But I was to scared to scream. I got up and ran from the room, and turned every light on in the house. I told a pal, who thought I was full of ****. A few weeks later, he came over to party. He was more than welcome to crash, and did. Late that night, I awoke to the tell tale walk. It came out of the kitchen, and into the living room, where we both were crashed, I was, again, very afraid. The footfalls came into the room, and stoped for a very long time beside the couch my pal was sleeping on. I was to afraid to speak. The next morning, I was told that my pal was indeed awoke by the steps, and had the piss scared out of him. He would never set foot in the house again after dark. As for Granny, her haunts were much more motherly. She never liked to see me drink, even as a young adult. One time, I bought a six of my favorite brew. There was nothing much in the house at this time. I layed a bottle opener in the middle of an empty kitchen table, and went to piss. When I came back into the room, the bottle opener was not to be found. I tore the house apart, no dice. After a few hours, I had nothing to lose, so I said aloud, granny, I am an adult, I worked hard, its the weekend, and I just want to relax, and drink a few beers, and watch tv, I won't drive anywhere. As you would to a Granny whom was alive. I walked into the kitchen, and in the middle of the table, was the opener! often, at night, with the house fully lit, a must by this time, often a shadow would float across the wall, and no means of as to where it came. My Granny loved pictures. She always hid them away. I once placed new pix of my kids in her empty drawer, nothing else in there. The next day or so, they where gone, never found again. Lastly. one night I decided to bring a hottie over for some bud and stuff. Mistake. This chick brought a juiga (spelling) board. Nothing of my Grannys in this house, nothing. She didn't even know it was her house. Right off the bat, we dialed up Granny, it gave out her full name, birth, death, home town, etc. as well as asking me to send her home and get to bed,etc. Well, no nookie for me that night. Those were just the biggest stuff. As time went by, the strength of the stuff slowly died down. The renter in there has never said anything of spooks. I can tell you, that I never have seen bigfoot, or whatever, but that is my ghost story. :erm:

16. doctorcalyx

doctorcalyx Full Flowering

elcajon i used to work a theater loved it, hated it, and we had the same kida **** happen with those stupid drink machines, but we didnt ever have movies start by themselves, that would be a little strange. it was more like they were late when i was running booth because my ass was sitting aroud playing my G.B. i used to get freaked out sometimes when i would screen a movie before it opened at like 3:00 in the morning by myself. nothing wierder than sitting in an empty theater. i didnt mind it because it was time to do some thinking. most of the time i would keep the lights turned up but never had any strange things happen.

17. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I dont have a ghost story but if any of you have the time read this book. The Scholes Experiment. Its about a group of people who conducted tests with the 'other side'. Not a bad read.

18. Marty2k3

Marty2k3 A Fat Sticky Bud

Ghosts?Hmmmm....I belive in spirits if thats the same thing,theres tons of paranormal **** that in this lifetime we could never explain. ESP definatly exists i don't know how many times ive been sitting here and looked to the fone or thought about it jus secs before it rang. There has been too many times to count that i have been sittin with friends or family and something springs into my mind that happened years ago and nobody has talked about it ever and then the other person will start speaking about it,or you start thinking about a film you havent seen in years and the next week your sittin on the bog lookin at the tv mag and its on.Its definate proof we have powers we dont know how to use.That kind of **** happens all the time now and used to seriously freak me out but ive got used to it,and dont even react anymore.

19. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

this has nothing to do with ghosts, but its still pretty freaky:

When I was about 18 years old something weird would happen every night. For about two months straight, I would see the time 11:11 every night. it didn't matter where I was at or what i was doing, if i was asleep i would wake up and look at the alarm clock and see it, if i was in a car i would just happen to clance at the clock right at that time; even if i hadn't checked the time for hours, the only way i was able to avoid it was to go somewhere without any clocks. this started freaking me out after a while, i was afraid it had some sort of significance, like something was gonna happen, but thankfully it stoped.

p.s. i always feel safe as long as i got my dog with me :rolleyes:, she will protect me no matter what and she always knows when something/someone is around

20. elcajon555

elcajon555 A Fat Sticky Bud

:LoL:mad:doctercalyx Another time at the theatre these two people were in the office and then all of a sudden they heard a low deep growling, and both ran out of the theatre. Another time when this person left they shut off all the lights, then when the manager came to check the make sure everything was ok, all the lights were back on. Another time me and my friend heard this strange noise coming out of the bathroom, fucking theatre got to love it.