Doctors

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by nippie, Sep 19, 2017.

1. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Whats up with doctors and weed lately.

I made the mistake of telling em i smoked when i chopped off toe (had to to test to get narcotics) and they put that shit in my chart a few years ago.

Had to go to er for my ulcer cuz it wouldnt stop bleeding, nurse asked, told her on occassion, doc walked in, asked it me about it. Said smoking pot causes stomach pain and issues.

Followed up with gi today, same one that ive been seeing and did my scope. Well after talking briefly about the ulcer he asked how much pot i smoked...puzzling me of course. I asked him why, he said he was just curious because hes my doctor and i have a hipster look with my hair and beard ( which is highly offensive lol) .

Just weird, getting old seeing doctors a lot more the past couple years, my pcp knows i smoke and doesnt care...seems like every other one does.

Funniest part, i was told to stop drinking which i already have, stop smoking cigs, but nothing about pot

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

reefer madness is still going on.

nippie likes this.
  3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

In a med state with conditions that qualify lol, but i do like my docs, can be honest and joke with them, the er one was a bitch

4. ComeToMyLife

ComeToMyLife New Member

You are lucky that you have a great doctor nippie. There are some doctors that don't have sense of humor. Most of they just do check up and give advice, prescriptions and etc.. It seems like money only matters to them. :(

nippie likes this.