does anyone know any simple recipes for soil

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by shhhhh, Jul 23, 2005.

1. shhhhh

shhhhh Germinated

does anyone know any good substances i could mix with my water and it would make my plants grow taller faster?

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Um....might wanna try fertilizer there buddy. ;)

3. shhhhh

shhhhh Germinated

err my names pappy with a gay icon. u need to get off all forums u dont help for ****. u think ur a badass b/c u built a grow box . did i ask a question about a grow box? no i asked something about a good soil recipe! does anyone know any good soil recipes?

4. 4Q2

4Q2 Begun Flowering

shhhhh. "Shhhit in your own nest" you have. Noone will answer you with that attitude. Personal attacks on "Pappy"?

here's an idea!!...try the "search" button

5. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

no fuckin kiddin' 4q2. I wish I had read this before I posted a response to another of shhh's stupid ass questions. I mean damn! Have you been to the pot shots section shhh? you should look at what the people giving you advice are growing before you start to tell them they don't know ****. I'd say it's you that doesn't know shhhhit! My guess is that if we took a poll on who should leave all forums it would not be pappy. If you catch my drift shhhh.

People here are growing more quality bud than you have smoked or even seen. You ask a dumb ass question about what should I add to water to make my plants grow. well the answer is fertilizer. Not cactus fert! Not crushed up human vitamins. Not milk, apples or baking soda. that is just fukin ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous. There are threads ALL OVER this damn place on what you can feed you plants to make them grow. Most even have names of ferts and strengths to use. You really should try to help yourself. You are not doing a very good job seeing as how you are already alienating some of the most experienced growers here.

it's one of two things. 1) you are the same person that has been "terrorizing" growkind or 2)you are grossly misinformed. Either way you are ungreatful and you will no longer have to worry about getting advice from this grower.

(Edited by wawona at 8:24 am on July 24, 2005)

6. shhhhh

shhhhh Germinated

hey pappy is your icon a picture of your mom or wawonas mom??

7. Administrator

LMAO! Shhhhh...you're killin me here. :roll: I can't wait for your next 'funny'. :biggrin:

BTW...I don't think I'm badass....that was Jay's seed company. :smoke2:

8. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

Maybe if you didn't ask such stupid f'n questions people could help you. Cactus fert? WTF? And why do you have to be so childish when people are trying to help?

Pappy - You are the Shhhhiznit!

9. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Mixing orange juice (from concentrate...not diluted) into your water mixed with a little Draino (about 1/2 cup per gallon) will help your plants grow taller.

Works for me, and here's proof:

[​IMG]

That's after only 2 weeks from seed! Trust me, you'll love what it does for your plants.

10. HELL BOY 420

HELL BOY 420 Full Flowering

Thats Web Masters Garden and how is orange juice supposed to help plants,Indi?

11. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

i think you have gotten into the middle of something personal hellboy.

12. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

LoL... Hell Boy 420... Indi was just messing with a stupid little prick (shhhhh) that asks ignorant questions and insults people that tried to give him good advice. I ignored his goat smellin' ass! You should too!

If brains were axle grease, then shhhhh wouldn't have enough to lubricate the dynamo on a lightning bug's ass!

13. Administrator

Why don't ya give him YOUR simple soil mixture HellBoy? :biggrin: That'll do the trick for him I'm sure. ;)

14. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Quote: from XXsnickelfritz420XX on 3:47 am on July 26, 2005
    LoL... Hell Boy 420... Indi was just messing with a stupid little prick (shhhhh) that asks ignorant questions and insults people that tried to give him good advice. I ignored his goat smellin' ass! You should too!

If brains were axle grease, then shhhhh wouldn't have enough to lubricate the dynamo on a lightning bug's ass!

:LOL: Oh my God THAT was funny! :biggrin:

Hey shhhh, let us know what to get you for your 13th birthday.

15. HELL BOY 420

HELL BOY 420 Full Flowering

LOL,my soil mixture consists of 50% Fox Farms Ocean Soil,20% Coco Coir,10% Compost,20% Perlite for a good soil mixture.

16. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

:biglaugh: Thanks JP! I'm glad u liked that! :roll:

17. Administrator

Made me 'Snickel' too. :roll:

18. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

My Snickel tastes funny.

I normally don't give bogus advice, but I'm normally too nice too. It was just time for some equilibrium.

19. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

I think most of us Know who ,or at least suspect who Shhhhithead is,and he's much older than 13. That makes him evem more of an ******* in my book.

20. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

i am gonna give every new member a good cussing right from the start just so i don't miss any people like this fucker