does anyone know any simple recipes for soil

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by shhhhh, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Smoke and Pass out

Smoke and Pass out Begun Flowering

I think shhhhh should stay in the beginners lounge. He makes me fukn sick

2. runzwsczrs

runzwsczrs Begun Flowering

methinks oj only helps in proper proportions with the draino?

3. Bong O Matic

Bong O Matic A Fat Sticky Bud

No don't let him lie to you.Draino won't do ****....Ajax is better because it's blue.

4. 4Q2

4Q2 Begun Flowering

Ajax is better because it's blue.

daaamn you cannabisman! the secret ingredient in my "Miracle Grow" formula has been outted. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Bong O Matic

I shall tell the world about...blue.... :biggrin:

6. JamaicanRedHair

JamaicanRedHair Veggy Stage

Sulfuric acid works great for my mj plants .. uh huuuuuh lol

7. Bong O Matic

Damn I shoulda thought about that....

8. Angry Iraqi

Angry Iraqi Begun Flowering

More than Half the people here are jerks, including some of you regulars. Maybe there is some history here I don't know about, but why not just help people try to grow some smoke and not be asses about it. Anyways, Shhh, go to krogers and buy some miracle grow with a NPK ratio of about 5-3-3 or anything close will do. Use that as directed on the bottle when veging. When your ready to flower your buds, find some liquid fertilizer that is NPK close to 0-10-10, or anything with low nitrogen will do. Don't fertilize the last 2 weeks of budding. If you would like an advanced recipie, heres a good one that I use alot!

There are several different strategies that will work well for organics. My favorite is to first mix my quality soil medium with lots of perlite (up to 20%worm castings for nitrogen base). Next I add nutrients and warm water at the same time like so until soil clumps in the hand, and brakes apart when poked:

*1-2 tbs 12-0-0 Blood meal *per sq foot dirt. -high N, lasts until a week or two into budding.

*1-2 tbs 0-12-12 Quality guano *per sq foot dirt

*2 tbs 5-4-1 Liquid fish * " " " "

*1 capfull (roughly 2 tbs) Liquid seaWEED * " " " "-good micro nutrients!

This is a great base for plants that will not need to have anything added to it until late in veg, and again early in budding. VERY low maintenence. If plants are growing well a few weeks into veg, I may add a little liquid fish, just a cap or two (smelly stuff). Then right before they are put to bud, I add 2 tbs of 0-10-10 Alaskan mor-bloom (per sq ft) or something similar to really induce budding quickly and last a long time!

**Always go light on the nutes, it's easier to add down the road if you see signs of defeciency. Always add smaller amouts of more ingredients than alot of one thing.

Let us know how it goes!

**I almost forgot, Keep that ph just under 7. If it goes higher, add a little liqid fish when you water. If it drops substantially, add some Calcium. (check water ph also)

9. nathan

nathan Guest

wouldent orange juice just create a bad fungi? and like f'in kill his pot man? woah like man cuz if it would man thats mean.. and if it wouldent and it actually would help how does that work? and man thats not your trees man thats like a stolen picture man i think, it looks like one iv seen in somewhere on the bus i think?

10. Alex

Alex Germinated

Hell Boy, Are u retarded?

11. StashDaCash

StashDaCash Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Everyone is retarded some just alot more than others

12. jwmoregon

jwmoregon Full Flowering

Ya gotta love it....Doesn't it make you feel so above average when you read some of these ridiculous questions...