Don't know why

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by SuperMoChombo, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I've watched this about 4 times now. That's 40 minutes. Yes those are flip flops (as per the comments which are hilarious)

I just dig on the dude's style. He's unflappable.

2. SuperMoChombo

Shit make that 5 times. I'm like nodding my head and humming the stupid tunes

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

That's cool as hell but how do people think stuff like that up? Dude sat there thinking, yeah I'll take some pvc, twist the shit out of it and beat on it with my shoes. Jokes on us though, he probably makes good money doing it.

4. SuperMoChombo

What I love about it is that I could totally do that (we prob all could) and it looks funny and fun and makes actual cool sounds. But I'm not pipe guy.

(I'm throwing one of those together tonight. Checking my kids closets for proper flops.)

Edit: I'm ditching the d-28 and bringing pvc-786 to my bluegrass jam tomorrow lol

blazerwill420 likes this.
  5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

,You can also use ,A trigger synthesizer and put it on anything to make any sound. They work on anything you can make a sound with. You you just program the sound you want and when you trigger the trigger by hitting/struming/pressing/blowing on it you get what ever sound or sound progression you program, you need a speaker thou. You can hide that almost anywhere. How do you think lars from metallica gets his good drum sound. Lol. Look it up if you dont believe me. But thats what a lot of peoole use now a days. Simple small mics and Synthesizers make pros out of low-tallent guys. Got ti have decent timing thou. They even make them in coil or humbucker pickups for guitars, basses, anything with strings. Alot of whos who singers use them also for great vocals. You can get drunk and sing all night with out going out of key. Marilyn manson is a perefect example. Ever hear him sing Acapella? Lol

SuperMoChombo and blazerwill420 like this.
  6. SuperMoChombo

I need one of those singing fixers. I'm the default howler in our jam but I suck.

Pipe guy!

7. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Pipe guy's got skills. And creativity too.

8. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got a zoom gx3 does anything i need my guitars to do, fake amps, electronuc stuido set ups, every effect built by man, you can do more shit with it than you can at a high dollar stuido, and it was $200, i can put in 4 AA batterys and plug my guitar in one end and the other to tbe board that runs the pa. No amp needed, no big pedal board rack needed, its fully custom to change set ups, auto between songs all i need for practice or a gig now is my guitar a cord and the zoom gx3. No shit. Not even a powercord. Thats technology. But i love taking all my stack amps and plug in one for old school fun. Just mic it to pa, but still use zoom gx3 for peddal effects. But i get just as good as sound with out amps and rack equipment.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I'm in my back yard right now listening to the lead guitar, I think it's the lead, of blue oyster cult tune up for the state fair tonight. Dude is rocking it