Duc's got the blues baby...

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by ducrider, Mar 12, 2014.

1. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

A couple of months ago I came home to find a small box waiting for me on the front stoop & ever since that day I've had the blues. At first I wasn't feeling too blue but as days turned into weeks I could feel the blues starting to grow and grow until Just couldn't contain my self and I had to share the blues with someone before I popped. I decided to the best way to share them was to photograph them in their natural habitat and post them here.

I'd like to introduce my new best friend... Dabney Blue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Lucky you

3. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Right on man! They look great. :smokin:

[​IMG]

4. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

[​IMG]

:thumbs-up:

5. friendlyfarmer

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

man oh man, I let go of this thing and its all over the US...:smokin:

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

CC, somehow I don't think your responsiable. I'm pretty sure that your not the only one who's had it or "gifted" it. And i know I didn't. :dontknow: :cool:

Duc, nice score and they look great. :coool: Ready for topping and cloning. :thumbs-up::cool:

8. ducrider

Man oh man, I saw that coming from a country mile away:roffl::redbong:

9. ducrider

Right you are Lvs.:jj:

They're looking better now but they sure got off to a rough start. The cuts I was gifted spent so long in transit that they smelled like fermenting fruit, I'm guessing they were on the verge of rotting. I was have expecting the arrive frozen solid with the weather we've been having lately. One thing's for sure They're hardy little fuckers because despite the abuse 5 of the cuts rooted & only one of those croaked leaving me with the 4 I'm vegging now. Now that they've started to take off I really need to get some cuts and repot them so they'll have time to recover before it's flowering time.

I'm looking forward to seeing how these will do when grown organically in soil since everyone else seems to prefer hydro these days. Wish me luck!!

:flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy:

Thank you Useless and everyone else who's preserved the Dabney Blue & shared the love, even you CC :not-worthy::not-worthy:

:flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy::flyy:

10. Bigbud214

At least it is in good hands..... I let mine go as I stopped all growing and lost all my keepers...

11. ducrider

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again:bong-2:

12. CCrete

Say what you want but only 3 people from here had it, USELESS, Skunky and this mofo and ole skunker said he lost it a long time ago...I got it from USE like 5-6years ago

and backup on the tude old man.....all I was saying is that I let her go to some guy and shes getn passed around like a whore in high school. It was merely a comment. I hope you cat bites your hand too..

Too bad the Bubba didn't make it :rofl6:

You goofs are taking this the entire wrong way....take some of that weed money and buy a sense of humor for gods sake:roffl:

Enjoy folks, enjoy..

13. friendlyfarmer

:roffl:

[YOUTUBE]/KnPL5OXSBNE[/YOUTUBE]

:boobs:

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm glad others are getting a chance to get to have her. I've seen her on other sites also so.......

Yup, to bad about the Bubba. She looks like she'd be a beauty also. I bet I'd like her better than the Dab but I always have THE Trainwreck to ease my mind.

My cat loves me.

Goofs are only taking things how they are being read. Oh well, whatever.

Bigbud, that sucks. I remember when you said you got her. Did you ever get to flower her? Didn't somebody hate that you got it and you were going to destroy her instead of growing her out? You had that other cut from Fusion too? The one you made a name for, did you lose that too?

15. CCrete

your cat smells

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Yes, my cat smells....weed. Sometimes even eats the leaves. So yeah,you may be right, cats suck. Well if it ate the buds not only would the cat suck, it'd be dead.

17. Bigbud214

I did flower out the dab... She was delicious.. it was after that run I stopped growing.... The fusion tester was what I called "Redneck Express"... The ore 98 bubba x oriental express... I believe there were other attempts at that one... I still have some if those beans... I didn't intend to destroy the dab... Just thought I was moving in to Care for my mom so shut everything down....

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

"Redneck Express", yeah that's the one. I would have loved the pheno you had. That looked great. On a side note, how's your mom? Everything alright?

19. Bigbud214

She's hanging in there.... Alzheimer's is a bitch ya know?

20. friendlyfarmer

Big Bud! Shit man!

Someday the gods will smile upon me...

I have lusted after Dabney Blue since my lurker days reading Skunky and Useless's threads. One of our brethren who SHALL remain unnamed was kind enough to send me a whole batch of fruity smelling cuts that froze solid on their way to me. I managed to bring back a little green and even had a few roots thru a cube but alas I lost her. After 6 weeks of talking to her for an hour a day...

The way I see it, if a grower is serious and knows enough to know what he's getting in the Dabney, and sucks enough GK dick, then they get a cut. :pimp:

Duc's still wiping his chin :LOL: