Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by ShadowWarrior, Sep 12, 2011.

1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

So I've decided on a few strains to try out next year, but for my personal stash I'm considering Dutch Passion's Orange Bud.

Any opinions if theirs is good or should I look elsewhere?

2. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

SW, I never grew the Orange Bud, but I can vouch for Dutch Passion's seeds being excellent producers. :thumbs-up:

3. ShadowWarrior

I've had something called 'orange bud' once, and it was fricken amazing. So I'd like to try growing it, just wanting to know about DP's consistency, reliability etc..

Just to have fun with this one, since it's already citrusy, I'm going to peel some oranges to break down in soil with potassium nitrate to help boost the citrusy flavor/scent. I've heard this works, so screw it, BS legend or not, I'm gonna try it.

Maybe use one of those 'essential oil enhancers' too, like Snow Storm or something similar. Anyone have experience with those?

4. I8ntLucky_UR

I8ntLucky_UR Germinating

I've grown 2 of DP strains Oasis and Power Plant and both are regulars in my grow. Nice strains very vigorous growth and good potency.

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

SW

Ive used Snow Storm Ultra and have since stopped... The last two crops Ive grown with out it Using Just House & Garden additives. The buds were insanely sticky and the best tastingive grown... So im not sure what the benefit if any there was. This run Im going hempy and just Canna Substra base nutes, their Rhizotonic and Cannaboost thats it. Trying for simple and finding less is more with great strains.

6. luvtogrow

luvtogrow Veggy Stage

I stay away from Dutch Passion. Mediocre at best. Must admit that one plant, from one strain was tops. It's a big crap shoot!

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm growing Dutch Passion's Orange Bud and Hollands Hope. The Orange Bud is filled with trichs and hard, solid nuggets. The Hollands Hope is really starting to fill out. Oh yeah, the Orange Bud smells GREAT!!!

8. Warped1

Warped1 Germinating

There was a California Orange Bud strain going around, maybe that's what you tried in the past SW. I've never tried any of DP's genetics, but I've heard good and bad. I'm interested to see how things go for you. It sounds good to me

9. Toker2

Toker2 Looking at a hot ass

My opinion?

Sannies seeds....anything by that man is off the chart and he is a Good man

No shit, any problems sannie fixes

There you can pick from sannie/eskobar/useless/weedstil and

other talented breeders with real deal no shit off the chart plants.

Prices are great, the folks will help you and you can count on any problems taken care of with NO worries.

Good luck either way you go

10. Warped1

Warped1 Germinating

Hey Toker I heard Killing Fields was pretty good.. any info?

11. Toker2

Hell ya...shes my Favorite at this time

she Kicks ASS

mine can wreck you with taste and buzz at 8 weeks

for big yeild go 11-12 weeks

she gives color...if you get 5 seeds 2-3 will be purple

she is fruity...mine is like oranges and petrol...

awsome .

She clones easy, is easy to grow and gives Awsome yeilds.

Cheers

12. ShadowWarrior

I dunno. It was back around the late 90's, I think so hard to say. I was much young.

I've since been leaning towards sannies stock only for the next go round, but situational changes keep coming and coming so I dunno what I'm doing.

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Who the hell does?

14. ShadowWarrior

MR Gj and alot of ppl on rollitup sure as hell seem to

15. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

I tried the OB from DP, it was ASSSSSSS at best

Tried the Blueberry too, also ASSSSSSS

Dutch P can lick my weiner!!!!!!!!:affro::angry5:

16. ShadowWarrior

well, where can I get the good stuff, CC?

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Cali connection has great stuff

Fusion has KILLER stuff, i have some of it

Serious seeds has a few killers too, AK47 n White russian are best IMO

If you want a decent variety and have a budget, Nirvana is a great way to go, I rec. White Rhino

Mr Nice is always a pure winner

18. ShadowWarrior

I meant where's the good citrus varieties?

19. Ognennyy

Ognennyy Begun Flowering

Crete you're outa your fuckin mind dude. Dutch Passion Blueberry was what I grew from seed for my last round (my first ever round). Being so nub I nearly killed those fuckin plants with a little taste of every problem possible lol. Ended up getting 4oz or so after almost destroying the plants. This weed gets me hiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhh as fuck. Even has a great piney / blueberry smell to it. The buds are very airy and leafy, but I thought it probably cuz of nub growing mistakes, not the brand.

Dunno... I'm sure you've been around the block many more times than I in this arena, but I liked the dp blueberry.

20. Toker2

my killingfields taste like oranges.