DVG GG #4 S1 (From Seed) grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok well lets see how these turn out.
    Dungeons Vault Genetics Gorilla Glue #4 S1's. I got 6 fem seeds (they do not offer reg seeds) i put all 6 in water to start them off. I am going to do soil till I get the clones rolling. IMG_6189.JPG IMG_6192.JPG IMG_6195.JPG

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I am tuning in for this one. Good luck.

3. Justcheckingitout

Yes I am the man! Lol. All 6 on the way. All six in water sprouted and into soil they went. The starter soil (earth soil) def alot more mulch type stuff in it now a days. So when I put seed about 1/2 inch in in the soil I made sure to sprinkle just dirt over the hole. They broke soil in two days. I am excited to try these.

IMG_6200.JPG

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    blazerwill420 likes this.
  4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Houston, we have ignition.

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'll be watching. :Smoking:

6. Justcheckingitout

I am going to baby these and bush them all out, Just wanted to post a better start photo. I am dreaming of what they will become. Maybe get a GG4 pheno or a mother or father pheno....oh the sticky goodness that awaits the world.

IMG_6204.JPG

7. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

6 chances . Pretty good odds on finding something cool.

8. Justcheckingitout

Chugging along.

IMG_6262.JPG

blazerwill420 likes this.
  9. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

10. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Very nice!

11. Mrgreengenes

12. Justcheckingitout

I think I should of transplanted these to the mother pots on the start of those second leaves, is this a norm for plants to be used as mothers from seed, since from seed and these are in solo cups with 5"-6" of soil, the tap root shoots straight down, can this cause or make these plants short in stature or cause problems in the future on something.

I am going to trans plant to 3 gal pots tomorrow. I need to get some hempy rocks and verm lightly mixed in the soil for good mother roots.

13. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Looks good dude :)

14. Justcheckingitout

I didnt transplant yet. Wanted the stems to get stronger first. They are moving right along. You can see where a couple got some nute burn on the second set of leaves but recovered fine.

IMG_6341.JPG

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  15. Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky Hurricane wrestler.......

Looking good dude :)

16. Justcheckingitout

In my best 70's black actors voice..."were moving on up"...Another update before transplant to 2 gallon pots, then I can top and start to bush out the clones.

IMG_6400.JPG

17. Mrgreengenes

looking good.

18. Mrgreengenes

How are they coming?

19. Justcheckingitout

I was just thinking I need to update this, all 6 are still kicking, i transplanted late and they streched because I didnt top but I think I may clone the tops and let them bush out. I will post some pics next week. I got two other GG 4 from clone and some bruce banner #3's also so now I got way to much going on. The place is going to be stinking, thanks to Max R here for making me a extra carbon filter.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  20. Justcheckingitout

Ok some new pics. The first couple are the more med hight with more compact nodes. The pics at the end are the tall wider spaced nodes that wanted more food, (these plants stretch in veg, this was under 400 mh) I should of transplanted these two weeks before I did but hey they are still alive right? IMG_6482.JPG IMG_6483.JPG IMG_6484.JPG IMG_6485.JPG IMG_6486.JPG IMG_6487.JPG