DVG GG #4 S1 (From Seed) grow

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Justcheckingitout, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Update: Well, shit. First round on a new strain is tuff. Still got them in veg.. I did not top yet, should of done that when I transplanted weeks ago (plus i transplanted from solo cups late) and now with a broken leg, I am just giving week 3 veg nutes of useless gh3 formula. Till I can do more work I didnt want to mess around with nutes to much till I got clones and then try new things. These are def strechy plants and they look like shit but still cloneable. I am not really sure if this will be my type strain? I should of took way better care of them, but usually the clones go better for me when I kind of know what to expect These are to of the better looking ones . IMG_6561.JPG IMG_6563.JPG

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

JCIO That strain is supposed to be a little stretchy.:water pipe smoker:

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  3. Justcheckingitout

The plants in veg are taller than the other strains I got in flower. I wonder if when I clone them and top them If I can keep them way shorter?

4. Justcheckingitout

Oh boy, I found out that these plants stretch up to 3 times in flower. I put all 6 in flower and they are 3-4 feet tall from veg. Maybe I should take all the top clones I can and cut them in half. They did bush out but are like the pine strain, small lanky branches, clones. Its not a top producer but top notch buds. Bur atleast I am learning alot this first round.

5. Justcheckingitout

Ok, update, I put these in flower a week or so ago, I tried to veg feed them a extra week to get some color in them. They got in flower and stretched more but filled out on top. And got some nice color in the new growth IMG_6588.JPG IMG_6584.JPG IMG_6585.JPG IMG_6586.JPG IMG_6587.JPG

I think i learned enough so far to try some bush clones next round. I think the led veg I had the light to high so I think they stretch more but once it got under 600w hos, that fat crown of clones came in with nice green color. So once again I saved then. Lol. All 6 look good. Some are 6 inches shorter, sime are bushed out on top where alot of bud sites will be. I am going to clone each one and gift a few to have orhers check them out if they want.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  6. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Those are looking good.

Justcheckingitout likes this.
  7. Justcheckingitout

Thanks LSB, for a min I thought I had messed them up but once in flower, pow they took off. I look forward to see what the difference is in each one. Like I said before if I get some parent traits on one or two, thats not bad. A plus as I see it.

So I have to say so far Dungeons vault Genetics is rocking the GG4 s1's. Even one plant will pay more than the $100 price tag on the seeds. I am glad I pulled the trigger on them. And finally a grow Journal i am doing that has not been done here on these GG4 s1's. Havent seen any on other sites. Most all other breeders of GG4 s1's were such crap, all the grow logs never got finished. So it a double win for me if they turn out good.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Lvstickybud likes this.
  8. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

nice they bounced back. All 6 still kicking?

Hope your leg is better. See what staring at pretty girls while walking near traffic will do for ya?

Lvstickybud likes this.
  9. Justcheckingitout

all 6 are alive and well., leg is better, can get around pretty good and its not purple, lol

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  10. Justcheckingitout

Here are 3 clones from the best of the 6 I had. If any of the other 3 are good I will reveg them. One was a foot shorter than the others and the other two had real close nodes, they started to flower so they will take a few to reveg, I still got to get the veg nutes figured out. I didnt want to over feed them but I def know I over vegged so that could be my main issue. IMG_6613.JPG

ResinRubber likes this.
  11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

looks like you have the nutes figured out to me. Very nice.

12. Justcheckingitout

Yeah they took off in flower and I kept the nutes the same for a week. And they got nice and green. I think I kept them in solo cups to long also. I am going to let these get rooted and grow enough to clone them again and see how that goes

blazerwill420 likes this.
  13. Justcheckingitout

Ok, so I learned the lesson on how much these strech. Lol. I hope next round I can get them a foot shorter and bushy. I will pull them all out soon and take some whole plant update pics. There is one with green stems, so I think it may have more parent genes, might be worth a reveg. There are some Dabneys in the back of the first pic. Not the best pics, I had them moved around to water them, I wanted to keep the thread updated . IMG_6626.JPG IMG_6627.JPG

blazerwill420 and bigbudztoo like this.
  14. Justcheckingitout

Ok herr is a better update. They are looking good. The three clones I took are doing great. If the short one (last pic) is got one of the parent genes I will reveg it. IMG_6806.JPG IMG_6807.JPG IMG_6810.JPG IMG_6811.JPG IMG_6812.JPG IMG_6813.JPG IMG_6816.JPG IMG_6817.PNG IMG_6819.PNG IMG_6818.PNG

blazerwill420 and ResinRubber like this.
  15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Hey! How's the leg?

16. Justcheckingitout

The leg is doing good. Got a routine to Get a good jump on watering plants. Going to clone fools gold, dabneys, bruce banner 3 and cherry ak tomorrow. Got the GG4 clones ready to root/plant for second grow.

Lvstickybud likes this.
  17. Justcheckingitout

Some update pics. Not the best pics, will have more next week. These are going to be chopped soon. The heat where they are at is getting up there You can see where I had to pinch a few tops because of the strech IMG_7034.JPG IMG_7033.JPG IMG_7031.JPG

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  18. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

They look like they like your routine. Nice job!

19. Justcheckingitout

A couple more bud pics. Not sure how they look. My phome has a screen protector that makes all the pics look blury. I tried flash/no flash. I did get my rapid leds hooked up in a closet so I can flower 8 plants in there next till I figure garage ac out IMG_7116.JPG IMG_7117.JPG IMG_7119.JPG IMG_7120.JPG IMG_7122.JPG IMG_7123.JPG

20. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

game on ! looking good.