Dwc (...this Ones For You Chriscrete)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Boa, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

When I said the EnF tables are for sensi, I meant Sensimillia.

And I take my kushes 70 days, dry for 14, so I won't be smoking for about 85 days. But I'll still throw up a few pics at 60 days for you guys.

And not as a competition or anything. Just as a show off my flowers at 60 days in hydro kinda of deal.

2. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yeah didnt mean acually smkin them in 60lol. IDK how long these strain are gonna go, they'll let me know when there ready deff. not choppin early this grow. unless its a need be kinda think which i dont see lol.

Well anything im doin wrong from what u guys could tell from my posts or pics that i can improve on? Thx guys

3. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Im flippin on Friday

I just got my 240 hooked up and need new power cords n timers

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Fuckin slacker!!!

5. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey quick question. should the water level be even with the bottom of my net pots or is there sposta be like a 1/4 inch space? I have alot of air flow thru my 4 air defusers so my bin is rummblin right now. Main reason for the question is cause im about to set up my bigger res for flower. shit if it needs to be at the bottom of my net pots im lookin at mixin 20 gals a week.

6. CCrete

Well thats kinda up to you...but id say keep it below a bit, dont want any stem rot from the bottom up......and with the total volume you have going, if you see that they are drinking less for a few days, dont bother topping off or even lower your ressy some, save some nutes and water, time and what have you.....

Now that you seem to have a good grasp on things, you can begin to make minor tweaks to suit your time,pocket and skill

BITCH!:roffl:

7. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

any way someone has a pic of where it should be.

Thanks CC ur a pal!

Cunt fuck ass slut!:affro: :good job:

8. CCrete

Dude, do you really need a picture of how high the water needs to be????

Did that doctor staple your head instead of your finger?

Kepp it like an inch below the net pot..........as long as there are roots sitting in the solution........if theres NO roots showing out of the net pot, then keep it on the net pot, not under it

Ballbreath:good job:

9. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man im fuckin high on these pain meds bro.

but other problem now. on my plants i have a few leafs with brownish burning in the middle, and on another i have a spot of yellow. anything i can do? Im following the formula exactly with ph at 5.6- highest 6. now i had to use ph up on the last batch of water after i added two much ph down to it, could that be it? help my dumb ass u punk ass concreat fucker upper!

10. CCrete

its most likly the ph swings...but im not too sure....im new to spotting hydro issues myself man...Ive had the same issues tho and from what ive seen after the fixing the ph things have always gotten back to normal growth

Boahastoddlercock:321fu:

11. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Man y did it have to come to this u little fuck face. thx bro do u flush at all?

12. CCrete

Must flush with dro bro....gotta musta havta

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

fuckin fuck thats my problem maybe....

Srry bro deal with me plz, so this is what i do i set water out over nite next day i chech ph and set at 5.9 like useless said and put the plants in it. next day i add nutes come back in 6-12 hrs and check ph(usually been right on now) thats it till next thur when i set water out and next day.........

So should i be doin some thing else like changing the res mid week? fuck man this is y i dont like takin them meds. gets me all confused and shit

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

15. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

yu laughin ass? lol

16. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Ok so i set up my big bin and it holds about 17.5 gals. I bought 20gals worth of the purified water from the store. the ph is at 6.5and ihave my girls soaking in it with a shit load of air being pumped into the res. So ima leave this alone for a few hrs and check the ph. I shouldntdo anything more than that till tomarrow right. andat that point im just adding nutes and then check ph sat.shit i think i have this some what down now.. and no im not gonna buy water every week, now i have enough jugs to fill up and just leave sit for a bunch of days.Here is a pic update. My two bubblegums are doin great, hashplant is getting some root mass but nothin like the bubblegums. The bubbleliciouse clone i just recived is taking off like no other, have high hopes for her. The other burnt up lookin clone is on her way out the door if she dont turn around soon. she has a shit load of roots poppin out but not too much activity up top. IDK this is turning out pretty nice, again gotta give ur punk ass some props for givin me that push CC!

DSC04066.JPG

DSC04065.JPG

DSC04063.JPG

DSC04062.JPG

DSC04061.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04066.JPG.4c224316bd29ec3894101126c1e943da.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04065.JPG.7d1d86430b5aa8d6116601c2af5e9559.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04063.JPG.a5c602600be40e8db385c98b227e6cb5.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04062.JPG.19f9d9507d2ea6a2019576c71f28c25b.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04061.JPG.db51ebd4d708e0717dcfec772aba79da.JPG

17. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

The only problem I had with filling up the night before and leaving water to set out was temps. The roots (well mine) hate hot water. I found filling and adjusting the same night was more practical to keep temps where they should.

Room temp plays a big role for me.

Looking good :thumbs-up:

18. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

im in the basement so water temps are stayin below 70deg at all times.

Thx for the input bro.:affro:

19. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

So i finally did it, i switched the plants over to the new bigger res. that holds 15gal. ph was at 7.5 in the water from the store and about 7 hrs after adding only the useless formula the ph is sittin at a perfect 5.6. Shit i cant spell but i sure can grow me some tweed!!:affro:

20. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

well little pic update. here is pics of the bubblelicious clonei recived from my buddy. man is she takin off. roots have trippled in size and shes grown a couple inches. She is deff. my bigg back up incase one of the two bubblegums dnt turn female.

DSC04106.JPG

DSC04103.JPG

DSC04102.JPG

DSC04101.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04106.JPG.9516e50886169bb0ec2294c7a1d48220.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04103.JPG.d938bd3a51a9735b263a565d270bbbdc.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04102.JPG.c15ebdd3bfbf22c59f6703752fc925dc.JPG

/monthly_2010_07/DSC04101.JPG.3f52fed2b6f6345dc0195846a8ac2530.JPG