Eatin' Weed

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by Allen, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Allen

Allen Humble Gardener

Ok, so I've made some brownies in the past, and that's about it. I only used a half of some mids. All my friends that ate them said they were good and they got high as hell. Myself on the other hand, didn't get so high from them. So, I'm stoned and curious; I've seen some recipes that sound very good, but It'd be sweet to get like a rating on a recipe or something that will tell you how stoned it'd make you. Since I didn't feel the affects like my friends did on my last attempt I really want a good recipe to try and how high I'll get.... Lol. Hell, maybe I didn't get high cuz I smoke too much. Just a thought.

2. HighGuy™

HighGuy™ Begun Flowering

Make some canna butter and use that to make your brownies. They'll stone the fuck outa ya.

3. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

I think the key to getting the real power out of the pot is cooking it in oil/butter or another fat before you use it for the recipe...

I also have trouble getting high when eating pot...but I've never made them myself, so who knows if they just threw it in or what...

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Eating hash....

One time the cops were hard on my heels,had no choice but to swallow(very hardly) an eigth of hash and i ended up arrested anyway for some other misdemeanor shit but when i was sittin in the jail ells i was out my friggin head...the only time i have swallowed a lump of hash whole,not reccomended for the lightweights!!!!!Peace:smokin:

5. talltrees

talltrees A Fat Sticky Bud

THAT sucks

6. noone

noone Full Flowering

One of my uncles tells a similar story. No cops involved luckly.

He just up and ate a chunk of hash he had made from a nice

outdoor grow. He said its the highest he has been and basically stoped smoking weed fter that LOL

noone

7. natemic

natemic Developed Alternating Nodes

ive made brownies a couple times before (cookin the weed into the oil) and they have never gotten me super stoned... i can feel it but its just a threshold body high for the most part, peaking a little higher... id rather smoke it...

however, if you want to feel the eatin' weed high, just make a firecracker or something to really do the job right... doesnt taste as good but with a bit of the good stuff youll freak out, ha

8. noone

noone Full Flowering

what is a firecracker?

noone

9. natemic

alright, well basically you make a little weed and pb sandwich with some gramhm crackers (finely grind like .5-1 gram of good stuff and mix it into the pb) and bake it, wraped in foil, on 320 for 20 minutes or so,.... IMPOR

Tandt part!!!: make sure you havea high fat peanut butter, and mix in the weed really well....

i usualyl bake just the weed first on 250 or so for about 12 minutes, as i have heard that that processs can convert some of the inactive alkaloids in the plant to thc and thcv making it more potent (i dont know if the science is right or anything, but the shit is more potent to smoke, just kills the taste do it all the time when i smoke and from exp it does work).... also, if you bake it like this it will be like ash texture, really crumbly and mixes nicely

anyway, you can add some chocolate chips, etc. make it taste better, but yeah, you will probably trip balls, as these things fuck up just about everyone... its the only time ive ever gotteen high from eating weed

10. noone

noone Full Flowering

Nice , I'll give it a shot soon.

noone

11. kentuckyskunk

kentuckyskunk Germinated

I thought that baking regular buds will take the THC out of it...

12. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Depends on the temperature...Does cooking Carrots take all the vitamins out of it?

Too high and you might as well be smoking it, but cooking it in any type of oil drags out all the good stuff in concentration...again...not too high...

13. natemic

oh it does.. ive overbaked it, left in in for like 30 minutes... i was already stoned and forgot it... shit was like smoking fuckin regs/mids and it was good stuff before it was in there... 250 for about 12-14 minutes and itll taste nastier but will get you higher (or work better for firecrackers) but yes... not over 250 and dont overdo it on the time or else you will definately lose potency, alot