"Elite Strains"

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by Useless, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I have been getting pretty damned spoiled on the good buds thanks to my caregiver. Been smoking the OG Kush, Bubbha Kush etc. lately and the other day I had an opportunity to get a clone of the OG Kush to give to my caregiver. But they wanted $1000.00 US, and that is not a type-o.
    So my topic of discussion are these "elite" strains. Let's get to know em a little better, shall we?
    I will fire out a list here in a second, and tell you what I know about their genetic backgrounds. Please add any info you might have and any strains that you feel qualify. And to clarify what I consider elite strains would be plants usually found in clone only form (although I know the Cali-o and Bubbha Kush are availble in an S1 seed)or just aren't around much anymore like a really good chocolate thai or something, or just simply command top dollar for a bag.
    The "Elite" List -
    1) AE77 Cali-o - Originated in Cali in 70's. The best all around for growing IMO. Great citrus/kush flavor, stinky citrus smell. Great yielder. Cerebral up high with mild narcotic effect. Very powerful, easy to over-do it. Hits smooth and deep and really expands your lungs. The real AE77 Calio gets double serations on the leaves, a somewhat unique characteristic. I would give it an overall 9 - 9.5 out of 10.
    2) OG Kush - Not related in any way to any of the indica varities orgininating from the Hindu Kush region. Originated in San Fernando Valley, Ca. This one grows like a sativa and smokes like a sativa. Long skinny branches, long internode spacing, smaller buds. Stupifying high, hits you immediately. Not a great yielder but it goes for 6K-7K a pound. Smells and smokes of lemon/pine/kush. Related to the Original Sour Diesel (see S.D. description below) by way of the same (ChemoxDawg) parent. It is unkown whether the ChemoxDawg parent was male or female. 9.0 of 10
    3) Willems Wonder or Williams Wonder - Originated in Cali in the 70's. Incredible indica. High yielding. Don't know much about this one. Clone only, but I think Reservoir Seeds has a version of it in seed form.
    4) Bubbha Kush - Also not related to any of the varities from the Hindu Kush region. Origin [​IMG]? More of an indica, just the opposite of the OG Kush. Good smoke all around. Good kush flavor. Not a big yielder, but better than the OG kush. Sells for around $450 - $550 an oz. around these parts. 8.5 - 9.0 of 10
    5) Original Sour Diesel - I have read that this strain actually orginated in Colorado, and two slightly different versions of made it to the East Coast to become NYCD and ECSD. But the lineage is as follows (SensiNLxMassSuperChunk)x(DawgxChemo). I can't really find anything on the Dawg or MSC. It is unknown which respective hybrid was male and female. 9 of 10

Well that's a start. Will add more later.

2. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

sour diesel is good start, I ll let you know this year sometime.

3. halfbreed420

halfbreed420 Begun Flowering

I'd like a sample of each please.

4. Useless

Please do geheim. I'd really like to know how she grows.

Ey mate, you ever grow/smoke the "Cheese"? I am hearing good things about that one too.

Nobody has any info eh?

Well, I'll add somemore strains and info later on...

5. llIndigoll

llIndigoll Medical Grower

Thanks for the topic Useless.

Thank you for your contributions to this MJ community.

I'll list my favorite for now, maybe more later as I get more time.

1) Medical Afghani - Origin: Afghanistan desert communities; currently bred in central Oregon for medical patients on OMMP. This plant loves Nitrogen, and the best part about this Indica is way it responds when it gets a higher Nitrogen ratio. Afghani has the highest trichome production per square inch of anything I've seen. The medicinal healing content within is excellent considering a flowering time of 7-8 weeks (varies for potency). Arid flowering conditions also increase trichome production, as this variety originates from the desert. Another advantage to the gooey buds is the aroma of Afghani in every stage of growth, with no exceptions made to consumption of course. The odor is quite strong but not a traditional flowering MJ stench. It is a fresh, light, citrus smell similar to diluted organic orange cleansers. It stays shorter than average and has a tendency to turn purple in late flowering with cold temperatures. I give this indoor/outdoor Afghani a 9.5 out of 10.

6. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Man...what id do to get some of those listed above useless.

Especially the cali-o. I dont have any elites as of yet....workin on that.

Here is a list I from IC that names many of the elites out there....there are still many unkowns out there.

Grapefruit

Princess

G-13

Aeric 77 Calio

William's Wonder

Genius

OG Kush

Bubba Kush

Bubbua Kush mint pheno

Bubba Kush pre-2001

Matanuska Thunderfuck

BC Hashplant

Trainwreck 40 some day flowering

Trainwreck original

Arcata Wreck

Trinity

Sour Diesel

Diesel aka chem aka chem dawg

Daywrecker Diesel

Renee

Strawberry cough

Pine Bud

Jack's cleaner

Champagne

Romulan Joe sativa

Romulan Joe indica

Chemo

Dankass Bitch

Bullrider

Emerald Triangle

Big Blue Dumptruck

Dumpster

85' Oregon 4-way

Durban Thai Hyfler

Cuddlefish

Blackberry

Strawberry Fields

oregon Funk

Champagne

Aloha 98 WW

Sharon

Princess

Schrom

Catpiss

Ortega

Chemo

Hash Plant #1

Old Blue

Elvis

Pez

Golden haze

Purple Urkle/urple

The Purps aka mendocino purple

Purple Kush

Purple Indica

DOG

GOD

Albert Walker

M-39

Garlic

Lemon G

Socal G-13

Airborn G-13

Pacific G-13

Humbolt snow

Strawberry cough

cough #1

cough #2

Green Crack aka Cush

Pink Kush

King Kush

84' University of Washington Hashplant

UW

Tashenk

blueberry sativa

chocolate thia

oregon purple thia

Crazy Train

herijuana

HP13

Manic

SoQuick's AK99 clone

Berks #1

Berks #2

Skunk #2

Chocolate trip

Blowfish

Blue Dot

Cheese

Cafe Girl

Cherry Bomb

Alaskan Thunder ****

Lemon Bomb

Orange friesland

Lemonaid

Spirit of 76

35 day

Hogsbreath

P91

Cotton Candy Kush

Kryptonite

Vision thia

Grimm White Widow

Big Sur holyweed

blue velvet

7. halfbreed420

halfbreed420 Begun Flowering

I'd like to try one of each of those also.

Thank you.

8. smotpoker

smotpoker Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i've smoked a strain called trinity that came out of northern california, the buds were dark and airy. I dont remember much else except that i paid $50 for an 8th, and it was tasty herb. Maybe thats a testament to its quality, i dont remember much about it. [​IMG]

another elite clone up in BC is texada timewarp.

9. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

50 an 1/8 wtf

10. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I wonder if that trinity originally came from Trinidad.We use to get some really good dark buds from there every year back in the early 80s.

Is Cali orange really an elite strain?I have had it many a time and grew it for a a while but never thought it was the bomb.Its one of the best tasteing smothest I have smoked but not the bomb when it comes to the high.But then I am in Florida and not Cali so what do I know.lol

(Edited by The Dawg at 5:16 pm on Feb. 8, 2006)

11. jerseydude

jerseydude Banned

Quote: from Useless on 8:07 pm on Feb. 6, 2006
    Please do geheim. I'd really like to know how she grows.
    Ey mate, you ever grow/smoke the "Cheese"? I am hearing good things about that one too.
    Nobody has any info eh?
    Well, I'll add somemore strains and info later on...

Hey Useless, nice topic.

I've smoked 'cheese' at Homegrown Fantasy coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
    Among MANY other strains. :biggrin:  
    Unfortunately, my recall is slighty hazy. :wink:  I do remember that it was one of the better smokes I had there.

Might I also mention Super Silver Haze, Mazar, & Zenith. I've only heard of Zenith in one coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Wasn't even listed on the Cannagenetics strain base when it was up.
    Thick brown DENSE buds of sweetness just chock full of trikes.

Mmmmmmmm   Zenith. :biggrin:

(Edited by jerkypete at 6:55 pm on Feb. 8, 2006)

12. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Quote: from Useless on 9:00 am on Feb. 5, 2006
    I have been getting pretty damned spoiled on the good buds thanks to my caregiver.

Word!!! 'cept I'm the caregiver :biggrin:

I don't know if what I have grown in my 2 short years would be considered elite or not, but they sure put the buzz on ya. Lots of standards like WW, AK, Hindu Kush, Durban Poison, Skunk and even Maui Wowie. Prolly the most elite strain might be Strawberry Cough. Simply because it's newer. Sounds like I need some OG Ksush. Here's a lil info on the Strawberry Cough and the grow report I posted here.

Strawberry Cough
    The "Strawberry Cough" genetics are of North American origin and partly uniquely European. "Strawberry Cough" is a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa having about 80% Sativa influences. Strawberry has an "up high" effect of medium THC -strength. The total flowering time takes about 9 weeks. The first and most powerful growth spurt of flowers ends in week four, the second at week 9. "Strawberry Cough" is easy to grow and does not need a strong fertilizing scheme. Standard fertilizing will do for good results. Individual plants will grow to medium height.

My grow Report
    I have to say that the smoke is very very smooth, but i taste or smell very lil, if any, strawberry. it does have a very fruity taste and smell though. when you take the lids off the jars the smell is pleasantly overwhelming.

the buds dried nice and even, in paper bags, and break up very nicely. doesn't take much bud to make a joint. the buds are nice to look at and dried up dense, very firm and lots of crystals. I should be able to make myself some very nice kief hash.

Yield was slighly lower than I needed, but I was growing a new strain using new nutes. I feel like I can get more weight this next go 'round.

It's not a real couch lock buzz, but it's lasting. pretty heady. kind of "sets in on ya". Creeper. It doesn't just put that zonk on me ever time though. 80% sativa. I get that indica BANG from time to time, but I can go to work on it easily and not be worn down.

Fon't get me wrong, when you get done smoking you know you have smoked quality pot. the lungs get a good workout and you don't just cough because it's smoke in your lung. you cough cause it feels like your lungs are gonnaesplode lucy.
    overall rating out of 10: 7.5/10
    potency: 7/10
    taste: 9/10
    odor: 8/10
    yield: 6.5/10
    ease or grow: 8/10
    appearance: 8/10
    grower's tilt: 7.5

out of the six plants i noticed 2 phenotypes. 5 sativa dominant and the other, i believe, was indica dominat. no expert on phenos, but the buds on 1 plant were much more dense and compact with darker hues and colors. much different appearance. i truly meant to keep that 1 plant separate, but forgot.

if you are thinking or trying "the strawberry experience" I say go ahead. well worth the grow. I have 2 growing right now and along with WW, a hindu kush cross and chocolate chunk the strawberry cough is a strain that i am gonna clone and keep going. If you grow from seed I HIGHLY suggest the femminised version seeing as how i started 6 plants harvest six plants.

:animbong: wa

13. iggy

iggy Guest

Super Silver Haze is great.  I have been Fortunately/Unfortunatley to be able to smoke it Exclusively(due to a caregiver, says it works the best for me)  I Know it gets me High everytime, Mad Tichomes, Unique Flavor(unmistakably, like blueberry smells like blueberries, S.S.Haze is just S.S.Haze mmmmmmmmm)  I have built tolerances(aka: you don't get high of the strain from smokin it for sometimes only weeks without a change), to alot of different strains, Super Silver Haze hasn't let me down in 8 years of smokin it.  I beg my friends that buy from the local dealer to trade me.  They jump on it.  Never seem to get as high on the non"elite" strains....BTW what is elite, someone just found a seed in a bag and named it what they wanted to?  Because I used to have a link to a true site that had thousands of different strains.  A genetic guide.  It had what it was crossed with and how to obtain the new strain.  All from Seed Co. and fully anylized; from % of indica/sativa strain, type of high, yeild, flowering period(indors and time of year outdoors for that particular strain).  They even had a comments place for peeps like us to post thier individual experience with each one and some pics of the strain(if available).  I either deleted it from my favorites, or the site is gone.  It didn't sell anything(I don't think), or remember:confused:  

I belive Variety is the spice of life as alot do, so I am going to see if I can't help my caretaker out and Get some AK-47(never tried-Heard it's of the chart), G13(tried and loved...got lost on a strait road after smoking a joint with friends:ponder:  I gave Shity directions and was just strait up High!  

Now there is one Strain that I belive is one of the "found a damn good seed in a bag and turned out to be the bombest ever"  I got it from a Co-Op in Cali.  It was never seen again after that day.....

Lethal-There have been 10's for me, but this was a 15 on a scale of 10.  No joke, I was stoned of one hit(bud always needed to start on another one), for 6 Hours Peak, didn't need or desire to smoke again, and was out having a great time in Cloudland.  I felt like I was in a cartoon and 14 again gettin into my older bros. scunk stash.

I sure would like a clone of Leathal(I'm a terrible speller).  If anyone knows of or can point me in the right direction for my quest to find Lethal, I would, well I would thank You cause that's all I would be able to do;)

It truly lived up to its name.  It clowed on Romulan, G13, Trainwreck, Alaskan Thunderfuck, Humbolt Redhair, any purples,EVERYTHING!

14. iggy

iggy Guest

Quote: from wawona on 4:37 pm on Feb. 8, 2006

Quote: from Useless on 9:00 am on Feb. 5, 2006
    I have been getting pretty damned spoiled on the good buds thanks to my caregiver.

Word!!! 'cept I'm the caregiver :biggrin:

I don't know if what I have grown in my 2 short years would be considered elite or not, but they sure put the buzz on ya.  Lots of standards like WW, AK, Hindu Kush, Durban Poison, Skunk and even Maui Wowie.  Prolly the most elite strain might be Strawberry Cough.  Simply because it's newer.  Sounds like I need some OG Ksush.  Here's a lil info on the Strawberry Cough and the grow report I posted here.

Strawberry Cough
    The "Strawberry Cough" genetics are of North American origin and partly uniquely European. "Strawberry Cough" is a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa having about 80% Sativa influences. Strawberry has an "up high" effect of medium THC -strength.  The total flowering time takes about 9 weeks. The first and most powerful growth spurt of flowers ends in week four, the second at week 9. "Strawberry Cough" is easy to grow and does not need a strong fertilizing scheme. Standard fertilizing will do for good results. Individual plants will grow to medium height.

My grow Report
    I have to say that the smoke is very very smooth, but i taste or smell very lil, if any, strawberry.  it does have a very fruity taste and smell though.  when you take the lids off the jars the smell is pleasantly overwhelming.

the buds dried nice and even, in paper bags, and break up very nicely.  doesn't take much bud to make a joint.  the buds are nice to look at and dried up dense, very firm and  lots of crystals. I should be able to make myself some very nice kief hash.

Yield was slighly lower than I needed, but I was growing a new strain using new nutes.  I feel like I can get more weight this next go 'round.

It's not a real couch lock buzz, but it's lasting.  pretty heady.  kind of "sets in on ya".  Creeper.  It doesn't just put that zonk on me ever time though.  80% sativa.  I get that indica BANG from time to time, but I can go to work on it easily and not be worn down.

Fon't get me wrong, when you get done smoking you know you have smoked quality pot.  the lungs get a good workout and you don't just cough because it's smoke in your lung. you cough cause it feels like your lungs are gonnaesplode lucy.  
    overall rating out of 10: 7.5/10
    potency: 7/10
    taste: 9/10
    odor: 8/10
    yield: 6.5/10
    ease or grow: 8/10
    appearance: 8/10
    grower's tilt: 7.5

out of the six plants i noticed 2 phenotypes.  5 sativa dominant and the other, i believe, was indica dominat.  no expert on phenos, but the buds on 1 plant were much more dense and compact with darker hues and colors.  much different appearance.  i truly meant to keep that 1  plant separate, but forgot.

if you are thinking or trying "the strawberry experience" I say go ahead.  well worth the grow.  I have 2 growing right now and along with WW, a hindu kush cross and chocolate chunk the strawberry cough is a strain that i am gonna clone and keep going.  If you grow from seed I HIGHLY suggest the femminised version seeing as how i started 6 plants harvest six plants.

That's what I'm Talkin about. Have been waitin for you to pop your head in and add some wisdom. How's The AK?

15. Useless

Dawg, I am talking about the AE77 Cali-O, it's totally different than the crap the Dutch have called California Orange or Californian Orange or Orange Bud. That stuff is not in the same league as the AE-77.

Tibs, nice list, can you add any strain specific info? I have smoked quite a few of those strains, and grown a couple of em too. I will plug into your list when I get a chance and "fill in the blanks" on what I can.

Wawona - which version of the S.C. is it? I know Kyle Kushmans clone was supposed to be the bomb. And I think Sagarmartha (Breeder Steve) had a version of it too. Not sure which was the original or which one is better.

16. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

Quote: from Useless on 8:15 pm on Feb. 8, 2006

Wawona - which version of the S.C. is it? I know Kyle Kushmans clone was supposed to be the bomb. And I think Sagarmartha (Breeder Steve) had a version of it too. Not sure which was the original or which one is better.

Hey useles, thanks for the thread BTW. Interesting and informative. I have to admit I have spent very little time researching breeders and such and am not very versed on the subject, but the version of Strawberry Cough I grew was from Dutch Passion.

Hey Iggy, the Ak is really good pot. definately a must for a grower. yield is very good.

17. Useless

OK, Lets get back into this here.

G-13 - You all know the stories so I am not even going there. Lemony Hashy Smoke. Great stone.

Trainwreck - Grown it. Lemon/Pine smell and taste. Super expansive on the lungs. Grows tall and lanky, but still produces good. Chop the top cola for a bushier plant. Created in Northern California in Humbolt county by a Steve Tuck. Genetic background is mostly unknown. Sativa. Great for medicinal purposes. Super cerebral high with little narcotic effect.

Tibs, lets check your list ;)

Grapefruit - I don't consider this an elite, carried in multiple seed banks now.

Princess - no info

G-13 - see above

Aeric 77 Calio - See above

William's Wonder - See above

Genius - no info

OG Kush - See above

Bubba Kush - See above

Bubbua Kush mint pheno - no info

Bubba Kush pre-2001 - something about the kush is different. Not sure what..

Matanuska Thunderfuck - From Alaska. Super dense chunky ass buds.

BC Hashplant - no info

Trainwreck 40 some day flowering - early maturing Trainwreck. See above.

Trainwreck original - Grwon it! See above

Arcata Wreck - no info

Trinity - no info

Sour Diesel - see above

Diesel aka chem aka chem dawg - One of the parent plants of Sour Diesel. Golden trichome colored nuggets. Good clear high with a medium/light body stone. Diesel taste (in a good way). I challenge ANYBODY to take ONE HIT and NOT COUGH. In my professional opinion, it can't be done. Super expansive in the lungs.

Daywrecker Diesel

Renee - From the UK. I beleive this is a parent of the Cheese.

Strawberry cough - From Kyle Kushman or Breeder Steve. DP's is not the same.

Pine Bud - no info

Jack's cleaner - no info

Champagne - Grown it! Indica. Origina are on the West Coast. Great yielding, mild flavor and a smooth smoke. Couchlock buds.

Romulan Joe sativa - no info (unless it's just a specific pheno of the Romulan)

Romulan was so named because the creators said after you smoke a joint it feels like someone dented your forehead with a 2x4.

Romulan Joe indica - no info -(see above)

Chemo - WOW! Great buds. mind numbing stone.

Dankass Bitch - no info. (but I wish I had some on this strain)

Bullrider - no info

Emerald Triangle - no info

Big Blue Dumptruck - no info

Dumpster - no info

85' Oregon 4-way - no info

Durban Thai Hyfler - I beleive this is a cross of a Durban Poison and an OG Chocoalte Thai. Anyone have any info?

Cuddlefish - no info

Blackberry - I don't consider this an elite. More info please?

Strawberry Fields - no info

oregon Funk - no info

Champagne - see above

Aloha 98 WW - no info

Sharon - no info

Princess - no info

Schrom - no info

Catpiss - Ah yes. The infamous Catpiss. Grown this one too. It really stinks like a mother-f-ing cat pissed all over your plants. Probably the stinkiest strain I have grown. The buds look somewhat indica, but with long internode spacing. Very little side branching. Good smooth smoke with a minty flavor. Stoney, not too cerebral. Huge yielder.

Ortega - If this is what I think, then it's from California.

Chemo - see above

Hash Plant #1 - The OG hashplant. Stickier greasier nugs than the HP x NL that is going around these days.

Old Blue - no info

Elvis - no info

Pez - no info

Golden haze - no info

Purple Urkle/urple - From Northern California I beleive. Lots of it going around the cannabis clubs. Great if youre into colorful bud. Smooth smoke, but not spectacular. I would not consider this an elite either....

The Purps aka mendocino purple - Had it, grown it. Have pics of it in my garden. Colorful. Not a great yielder but not too bad. Smooth berry/hashy taste. Stoney, not cerebral. Great "bag appeal".

Purple Kush - Purple version of the Bubba Kush.

Purple Indica - no info

DOG - no info

GOD - is this God-Bud?

Albert Walker - no info

M-39 - I know this strain, but can't think of it's background right now. Will get back to you on this one

Garlic - One of my favorites! Everybody here knows I grew this beauty for a long time. 100% indica. Smells curiously like sweet garlic when grown. Has a bit of a sweet/citrus/garlic flavor. Short plants, good yield of top quality buds. Ultra couchlock.

Lemon G - no info

Socal G-13 - no info

Airborn G-13 - no info aside from the fact it's supposed to be the best G-13 out there.

Pacific G-13 - no info

Humbolt snow - no info

Strawberry cough - see above

cough #1 - no info

cough #2 - no info

Green Crack aka Cush - no info, but am currently smoking Green Crack 2.

Pink Kush - no info

King Kush - no info

84' University of Washington Hashplant - no info

UW - no info

Tashenk - no info

blueberry sativa - the orginal DJ Short blueberry sativa dominant.

chocolate thia - From Thailand of course! Used to get this when I was younger. Super cerebral high. Smoke too much and you lose control of your bodily functions. Not that you shit yourself or anything, but walking is difficult, it feels like you're walking on clouds. The spaciest high I have ever had. Like a mild PCP trip. 14 weeks to finish if you can find it anywhere.

oregon purple thia - no info

Crazy Train- no info

herijuana - ultra couchlock indica from California. Super sugary buds. Smoke a joint and about 1/2 hour later you realize you're still sitting in the same spot with the burned out roach and the movie you were wanting to watch the end of is now over.

HP13 - no info

Manic - no info

SoQuick's AK99 clone - So quick from OG crossed an AK-47 x C-99. Supposed to be the bomb-diggitey.

Berks #1 - no info

Berks #2 - no info

Skunk #2 - another of the many Skunk creatons originally from Cali.

Chocolate trip - no info

Blowfish - no info

Blue Dot - From the San Francisco Bay area. Supposed to be great, but I was not impressed.

Cheese - From the UK. A cross of Renee and a local UK skunk strain.

Cafe Girl - no info

Cherry Bomb - no info

Alaskan Thunder **** - see above (different version of Matanuska Thunder)

Lemon Bomb - no info

Orange friesland - no info

Lemonaid - no info

Spirit of 76 - no info

35 day - no info

Hogsbreath - Somekind of cross with Lambsbreathe. Can't think of it right now, will get back to you folks on it.

P91 - no info

Cotton Candy Kush - no info

Kryptonite - no info

Vision thia - no info

Grimm White Widow - Bros Grimm (now defunct breeders) version of the WW.

Big Sur holyweed - no info

blue velvet - no info

C'mon people! You all know you want something on this list. So let's gather all the info we can on them!

18. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Useless Thanks,I have had some really great orange from San Deigo over the years.Been a few to many now and forgot just how good it was.The Cali orange they grow down here just isnt the same.Thanks for the thread.I just love knowing the best there is out there.

19. Tiberon

Tiberon Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Useless...i dont have any first hand experiance growing any of the so called elites. I have smoked some however. It was Elvis. I know a few guys who have a few clones of it around here....im workin on it.

I would give you a detailed review of it but honestly i dont remember much more than it tasting very hashy.

20. SFC

SFC Latae Sententiae Excommunication

Useless. Are most of the "Elite" strains bred to be elite,or are they exceptional phenotypes of more popular strains? I grew a dp blueberry pheno last grow that is phenominal. It wasn't a huge producer,but the smell,taste,and high is top notch. This is coming from someone that spent most of his MJ smoking life burning Mexican. So my knowledge is limited. I have also grown WW,and AK47 as well.