EMPERORS HAZE and fusion projects

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by hupla, Feb 9, 2011.

1. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Ola!!

It my turn to show some here in return :)

I wanna thank all beta testers for helping us in these projects!!

and thank GK for helping us do so :)

So a peek in some of the things i'm working on :)

This summer i did some x's just 4 fun,,,,for private pleasure and some to share.

I used a Jack herer male i found in a old sensi batch (pre euro era)

It pollinated a small SFV og kush and a C5 haze lady.

Both x's gave kinda dissapointing ammounts of beans,,,perhaps due to bad timing and a bad summer (tho they had a nice dry spot)

I now popped 60 of the C5 x jack herer…………hoping that perhaps a nice pheno or 2 will pop up :)

58 came up within 48 hours :) ,,,,,i dropped 2 :( ,so total score atm = 56 little ones .

While i helped the small ones into pots with soil,i finally came up with a name for the X:

EMPERORS HAZE…………think i pay my respect to both strains i used this way ;)

What am i looking for??

Well, first of all,,i wanna see what this x will show

A "fast" pheno would be cool but a true haze pheno is even more my goal…….perhaps even a nice male to make a F2 version. No quest for sofisticated scents or tastes,,,i want die hard haze to cough on :) back to hazic highs

Suspected flowertime will be above 12 weeks,,,,,,most will be round 14 weeks i think.

The C5 can go 15 / 16 weeks if she feels good,,,,and the female jacks i had in the batch all did 12 weeks +

They are still under t5 ,,,,taking it slow,,,since i have some other plants in my flowercab that needed a bit of recovering.

When time is ripe,,they will join a pollinated dabney blu girl in that cab :) (blu chocolat in the making :) )

The male used in that x = a chocolat rain male (esko's work :) )

The first batch of blu chocolat i made to test mainly went to buddy's in South Africa,,,but for some reason one large batch never reached

The african soil :(

I still hope to see some of the results from over there,,,tho some other continents have had the pleasure allready 2.

If anyone is interested i will pop up some links of the testgrows when they emerge on the net.

Well,wish me luck :) pics ASAP

Hupla

2. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

Sounds like you got some interesting stuff going on. I look foward to the next beta test. I missed out on the first one. I have been flollowing all the other testers here to my great amazment.

Peace.......

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:popcorn-2: Grabbin me a seat up front.

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

pulling up a chair righ next to Resin... and wouldnt mind being a loyal servant of The Emperor... hehe

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Tee Hee. The Emperor's Haze is gonna be killer.

OI Hup, call me when you get the time.

6. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

:p i still kickin chicken ! lemme in on that fusion !

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

This should be good! Can't wait to see some more Fusion genetics! I'll be watching this thread! :passsit:

:popcorn-2:

8. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm always watching. :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: :popcorn-2:

9. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I figured I would chime in here as well, just to add to Hupla's post on the upcoming projects from Fusion. We have a big year ahead of us, and you can see the Eastern Camp is working hard on some unique matches utilizing Cali and Dutch clones.

Out in the Western Camp there are a few interesting things I am working on to really get Fusion on the map.

Lemon Thai - As most of you know, there are tests being done now, and a new big batch will be made shortly to stock our distributor. Should be available Late Spring/Early summer. Look for an announcement naming our distributor in about a month or so.

Lemonberry - Same as above.

Landrace Thai (lowland) - Did a huge batch of these girls this summer through fall. There are plenty of seeds for our distributor. However, these are NOT for the faint of heart. A true tropical sativa for the purists. 22-26 weeks indoors. Yields can be big, though buds are a bit fluffy. Stretch is 4-5x. Smell is creamy with vanilla and citrus, similar to a hand lotion. Effect is an electric high. Not paranoid inducing, more introspective. Best if grown in tropical climates or greenhouse in a temperate zone. I am hoping to arrange it with our distributor to give these away as freebies ON REQUEST to collectors or landrace enthusiasts.

Project Afghan - Currently working through a landrace Afghan line from a nice green river valley near Uruzgan, Afghanistan. This going to be an ongoing project, as it takes a lot of time to stabilize a wild strain like this. What I found in this line is very interesting so far. Extreme variation in pheno's, so much so I might take this in 2 different directions. All plants have a super hashy smell and flavor, and produce smells and flavors from sweet hash, lemon hash, mint hash, and one that smells of grape kool aid. Unfortunately as with most landrace lines, there are intersex traits in a lot of the plants. This something I have been working through by continuing selection from the original batch, and isolating true females after much stress testing. Each version will labeled differently so there i s no confusion about what the genetic make up is exactly.

Project X - My baby in the works. She's kind of secret and is going to take a while to develop. Probably out by the end of the year. Think Pre 98 Bubba Kush, crossed seperately to two completely different landraces, and then back to each other. I will say all info to put the pieces together have been given in here and other posts. :thumbs-up:

Anyways, that's what on the white board for Fusion this year. Of course, things will be added, they might be changed and of course the random "hey I think that would be a cool cross" one off limited batches always come into play.

Cheers to all,

Useless

10. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Ola!!

Thanks all!!

It will be a adventure,,,that i'm sure off [​IMG]

Great news!!

Their aunt came back to join them [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A5 ,,,,,,will try to run her along these baby's:)

I'm so happy to have er back in my family [​IMG],,,,she was utterly missed.

Imagine finding a emperor in these beans for this empress :)

here some pics of the little ones [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

they will go into better enviroment next week,,,lets see how they will boost then hehe

I am kinda amazed by the shape of the leafs i must say,,,,woulda imagined more thin versions on the offspring

greets,

Hups

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:popcorn-2: :popcorn-2: Soil? Awesome! You just made my day Hupla.

I'm picturing a Bubba intensity with Thai sized colas or meaty Afghan buds. Close?

12. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Ola!!

soil 2 the bone here yeah, resin-r :)

They arent really fed anything 4 now,,,the soil i use now while repotting often, will have enough in it i guess,,,,

I did overwater some a time or 2....and they have had one or 2 cold nights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some purple due to that cold yeah,,,cant wait to properly sunbath them :)

Well a couple of days after repotting,,,the roots have overtaken the little pots allready,,think i will pop 'm 12/12 ,this saturday :)

[​IMG]

1 is tossed cause of strange leafs ,,,5 are behind in growing since they were in a experiment with a led panel (experiment failed ;) )

These 5 will serve as back up then.

Still amazed by leafshape of most

[​IMG]

[

well thanks and greets ya'll

Hup

13. zog

zog Developed Alternating Nodes

very nice guys, good job, and i needs me some fusion gear lol

14. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Those are sweet looking little plants and lots of them! very cool to watch these projects. Thanks Hupla and Fusion Seeds for sharing your projects with us here at GK. We are very appreciative. :not-worthy: :passsit:

:popcorn-2:

15. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

ola!!

Thnx for popping in lads :)

Fusion will be outta the closet soon hehe...dont worry

yeah,,i like to show what is cooking.

Nothing fancy or huge,,,but dead serious tho ;)

The little ones will go 12/12 this weekend,,,

will take clones from the lower branching part to preserve.

Printed stickers to give a number 2 all baby's.

Good news is: they dont have to share room with the dab :)

will pop in some other genetics to fill the gab,,,,if there is any

(have some antique neville clones that i never seen mature ;) )

greets and thnx again :)

Hups

zog likes this.
  16. Bigbud214

ok I want to start the Fusion genetics groupie club... any takers?

i am drooling over everything you guys have cooking... and cant wait to get my hands on em... I hope your distributer of choice will ship to me hehe.

Thanks Hupla and Useless for allowing the family here to see your projects and the growth of your genetics... we all appreciate you very much

17. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm already the President of that Club. [​IMG]

18. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

hahaha a groupieclub ,,blush:flyy:

Well , i descided to give them a week longer in veg,they are still very small,,,and i got plenty of height +i only transplanted them yesterday. They can adjust a bit and such,,,me took pics :

[​IMG]

I had to toss one again,,,,it had a weird leafstructure and stayed behind.

They are just in their new inviroment,,,,,a 400 watt is shining on them

After i took the pics i gave them some fluids ,,,as they were thirtsy as hell.

[​IMG]

Hoping to take a first clone of them at the end of the week

[​IMG]

I got 1 more repotting round for them planned :)

Next time i will pop up a pic of their aunt,,,who is next to them together with a old Neville......haze rulesssssssssssss as a friend of mine says when he enters a chat :)

greets,

Hup

19. Bigbud214

DAMN YOU MrG

Ok ill settle for VP....

20. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Ola!!

Still not 12/12 but will do wednesday probably :)

They starting to get individuals now,,,,some really need some nuting while others show some nuteburn .

Soil i used is basicly loaded ,,to cover the long flowerperiod.

[​IMG]

Hope to give them real "names" soon, i havent put numbering stickers on 'm .

[​IMG]

Since they are next to the dabney,,,i treated them every 2 days with a dose of UV-C light.

The lamp from Cleanlight has managed to keep milldew away for a half a year now :)

Will post some pics of a session next time,,,,,

[​IMG]

Next weekend they will be in larger pots,,,i have more room then since the dabney bush is going to move to a tent .

[​IMG]

They still are small bushes,,,and the leafs are still not like mom for exsample.

[​IMG]

Till soon :)