EMPERORS HAZE and fusion projects

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by hupla, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

More turpentine I would guess based on the raw cocaine description. I dont know though, have to get Hup's input on that. They are on the other side of globe from me bro. I can only go on his input, and so far, my interpretations of his descriptions have been pretty accurate, despite the hemisphere difference in geography.

The hope is to find what you describe. However, since quality is our ultimate goal, and hazes take a long time to flower (even the NL5 hybrids from Nev we are working with at 16 weeks) we can't predict what the final flower time on the best girl and boy are going to be. We can only be patient and see what comes to fruition. That said the hope is that with the JH in the mix we can get some nice hazy pheno's that finish a bit quicker. All we can do is let mother nature take her course and select from there. If there is anyone I know that knows the A5 and C5 wayyyyyy better than me, it's Hupla. I have all the the confidence in the world my friend will find what he is looking for, and make it available.

NOW, step back folks! Line forms behind ME! :roffl: :roffl: Wait never mind, I'll have A5, C5 and and a 20y/o Nev's Haze cut in a few weeks. Carry on. :roffl: :roffl:

2. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Sneaky Son of a Bitch... :not-worthy::not-worthy::not-worthy:

:passsit:

3. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Yeah choosing outta those will be difficult,,as all look very promising.

Especially the "smaller "type of plants show lotsa potence.

#10 , #26, # 35 and #37 stand out in these "smaller plants"

They basicly all have that candy type of smell,,wasnt expecting this kind of sweetness.

As Useless said, i will probably spilt the line,,as these can be even more candylike hehe..

The large type of plants are still hard to judge.

If godchild prooves to be the one,,,i allready have the matching male tho .

Would be great to create a faster "real " haze,,, but reducing flowertime isnt exactly my goal,,just great if it happens.

I would love to have beans available that guarantee a grower to find true haze in...

Anyway,,,first versions of offspring will come as soon as this run is over :)

F2, a backcross to C5 ,,a cross with A5, chocolat empress?? etc :)

u said neville btw??

here she is at allmost 11 weeks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Use m8!! u bet ur ass this is how it should be,,,,compared to the one we smoked from pax last winter,,THIS IS HAZE! insence gooseberry tones

Greets,

Hup

4. Useless

Now you are just teasing mate. HAHAHA. Guess I need to post up pics of the OD and Chem 91 to get you back eh? :roffl:

The pax NH was garbage dude. We both looked at it and knew right away. But we had to try it anyway. ROFL. The C5 was decent though. Made a great new years joint along with the hash joint.

I can't wait to get that lady in here and blow it up in some hydro. LOL

5. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

jh = ssh?

Didn't Nevil say that Jack Herer was the same strain known as Super Silver Haze?

Found the post from Nev...

"Either Sensi directors authorised the release of the plant produced from a mating I had made prior to ending up in jail in 1990, or a person in a position of trust made private arrangements. The mating was NL5xHzC X SK1xHzC.

Sensi won a cup with this cutting. It was called "Jack Herer". The J.H. line of seeds had this plant as a mother.

Green House also won with this plant at the Cups. It was called Super Silver Haze. As GH never had this cutting, who knows what they are calling SSH.

In the '90s, a variety known as Diesel was making a name for itself. When I smoked it I knew instantly that this was exactly the same plant and they had a cutting. The early Diesel line of seeds would also have used this plant as a mother.

All 3 lines were made with different fathers at least and this was 20 years ago. One would assume that successive generations would all go in their own unique directions, presumably giving rise to any distinct differences today. The names have remained the same and all 3 lines gained their credibility from the exceptional qualities of the original cutting NL5HzC x SK1HzC.

N."

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/61673-post16.html

6. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

yep,,

Could very well be true....tho other story's say it was a citral skunk or something that got mated with the haze c male.

I knew they were related

those nl#5 x both haze males made a pretty awesome genetics base ;)

Both my A5 and C5 are offspring and the original old southern cuts :)

The A5 is a diesel pheno,,tho a mango pheno roamed our parts 2.

Anyway...the skunk x haze male line is basicly completely lost,BUT one ;)

Old school haze cut its called and still is around ;)

Yep,,me aint far off on this x :) ...me proud and will work my ass of on her ;)

greets,

Hup

7. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

damn bugs are still a battle,,,,,,11 liter pots 2..

Going to have to clean and shit,, :( not taking any risk in my mom cab and all :(

first "small pheno's" are finishing up:

[​IMG]

the large "sativa"pheno's are having hard time ,,,but damn,,,they smell AWESOME

[​IMG]

cheerio

8. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

Ola!!

allmost 11 weeks of flower.

I thought most would stay up but domino effect happened a few nights ago hehe,,lazy me,,shoulda tied the up more properly.

Most cope,,,just one suffered a bit more :( she fell flat on her face,,poor girl

[​IMG]

As i said,,the smaller types are finishing up..

My favorite is #37.

[​IMG]

It has combined scents,,,,very sweet candylike with hard burned aftertones...

[​IMG]

#35 is a great girl 2,,,but has this leafratio and style that is probably less disireable ..

It is the plant with the buds on the leafs. (one sativa has this aswell)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(will take a pic of the leaf with bud,,i took it off,,but the memorycard was full hehe)

#8 is a pheno on her own,,,one fat blockhead bud,,,kinda orange/mango in scent:

[​IMG]

Think these will go down soon :)

ciao ciao

9. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

I'm growing Shantibaba's current Skunk x HazeC offering. Haven't tested it yet

That's a nice chunky NevHz you have. It is among my fav smokes

10. Useless

Yea HHHG, that Nev haze cut he has is 17+ years old.

The old school Skunk x Haze he mentions a few posts above is 25+ years old. I don't know if it was the HazeA or HazeC though.

Hup, 37 looks killer. 35 looks great as well though, leaf structure isn't bad at all.

Now, refresh my memory bro, I know Kaiser is #10, and the godchild is either #4 or #6 (?) and then which one is the dark cherry pheno?

11. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

yep the #37 would make a great

[​IMG]

mon cheri :)

12. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

TWo are upside down :)

#35 and #37.

I took pictures of the cab but somehow i deleted them.

No prob you'd say but the ones i took from #35 was prior to trimming,,,so this one will have to wait till the smoketest :)

#37 's pics are ok,,,but i haventr trimmed her yet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is getting really tough now.

Managing these girls in 11 liter pots is hard...cant wait to re-run them in larger tubs :)

Thats why i will slowly start taking them out...the satty';s will go as long as i can manage

at least i have a reasenable vieuw on potence hehe

Hope i find a winner here,,,cause project emperor haze isnt finished by far.

Just some random shots and some notes added .

#4:

[​IMG]

One of the lower girls thats about to come out ( allmost 13 weeks now,,still wanting basicly)

[​IMG]

a strange sativa, she is like a spear,,,only side branching at the bottem.

Can't bend her

I'm watching her closely....dont really trust her hehe

[​IMG]

one that fell over a while back:

[​IMG]

uuh,dunno what number :) :

[​IMG]

cheerio

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

They all look like they're coming out fantastic!! You do great work.:thumbs-up: :not-worthy:

14. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

#37 :thumbs-up:

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Best advertising money can't buy:not-worthy: :thumbs-up:

16. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Such awesome work Hupla... I am so interested in both the blue chocolate and any choc cherry commbo

17. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Those are some outstanding plants, Hupla.

Nice.

BBT

18. Useless

Hey Hup, I had a spear of NL5 x Haze in about 2002 that looked just like that one. Virtually no branches, just a long cola. Chunky and dense though, like an NL, but growth trait of the Haze LOL. She flowered for 20 weeks or so, turned purple, and was some serious head fuck smoke. Started her about a foot tall and she finished over 6 feet.

19. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

now your fucking scaring me , use :)

20 weeks ,...ahhaha dear god,,no haha

20. hupla

hupla cooking dinner

ola!!

Yeah its been a while now..

I'm in day 108 today i think,,, things are getting really tough,,,some have locked up in a way even....

I also chopped a few, 1 because of nanners..

number 8 was kinda fun :) a low plant with a huge fat bud .

The scent is kinda orange with a roasted undertone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it coulda gone a bit further but it done

[​IMG]

The spear was finished basicly,,,it a sweet NL girl.....a strange pheno..

No branching ,,just a long bud

[​IMG]

the top of it

[​IMG]

#26 is down 2

[​IMG]

More pics in the morning :)

cheerio