Erl Time

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by blazerwill420, Jan 21, 2017.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

This is about a qp of cheese krush, marisol, candyland and crystal blue persuasion. Edibles are in the offing.

101_8618.JPG

101_8621.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

101_8616.JPG

2. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

any excess that you come up with..........:chef:

blazerwill420 likes this.
  3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I just dabbed some, I am baked. It shattered right up.

bigbudztoo likes this.
  4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

5. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

looks damn good. nice job.

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

And i have to say too, in another thread somewhere we were discussing the oil freezing up when made in cold temps. I didn't have that problem this time, the outside air temp was 45 degrees and the humidity was 75% so go figure.

7. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

What pressure do you vac to? How long? Heat?

I'm having issues there. When I vac with heat, the heat goes way up inside the vac even though before the vac the temp is low. So I now turn off heat completely right after I set the vac, but as it cools and the wax hardens it gets harder to pull the gas out.

Looks like gold!

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Try to keep the vacuum pot at least at -25 psi and 80 to 90 degrees. I use a flat griddle I got at Walmart. The lowest marked setting is 150, I set it halfway btwn off and 150. I also let it muffin and release the pressure four or five times before I let it sit at vacuum. But for shatter you want as close to 80 degrees as you can get. I let this one sit in the pot about 12 hours after boiling off the tane in a water bath.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

This is the griddle I use.
    erl.jpg

10. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

Looks familiar LOL even the missing grease tray I tossed that with the box

I tried to "upgrade" to an electric range top with a special low gradient burner (non-digital sadly) and that's when I caught the super high temp, on two diff runs. First time I didn't catch it and made some nice motor oil that tastes like shit. Second time I was watching carefully, and smelled it. When I hit it with the temp gun, it was 140. Weird thing is the second time the temp was def low low low like 80 on the burner surface. I could comfortably hold my palm on the burner surface and the metal pot.

I know when you compress stuff it gets hot. Did not think that vaccing stuff would do the same. Maybe the vacuum inside the pot is easier to heat than normal pressure ambient air?

Where's the reading smiley?

Anyway, sorry to hog the thread. Nice looking wax dude!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

IMG_2408.JPG Don't mind me, just testing pic uploads with the phone.

bigbudztoo and Lvstickybud like this.
  12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Not minding at all. Good looking pull.

13. mytwhyt

mytwhyt Established Healthy Roots

This would be my first choice, if i had kid, and he had a collage fund....
    http://www.tamisiumextractors.com/ te 700
    Closed loop, catches and returns the butane to liquid using temperature changes...
    n-butane boils at 31.1f, when cooled it turns back to a liquid.... The colder the recovery tank the faster it condenses to liquid.... when it condenses to liquid a vacuum is formed in the recovery tank, which pulls in more butane vapor...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  14. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

It would good having one of those. It would be a gold mine around here.