Ever find plants growing wild?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by fromthemorning, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

I suppose that was a random act as well

2. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Sounds more like you were just wasted and forgot where you parked! HAHAHAHA.

Seriously, I had friends think it was funny to pick up my chopper and load it in the back of a truck. My one friend comes in the bar and asked me what was wrong with my bike, why is my friend taking it? I was like wtf are you talking about? He asked if I was having mechanical problems, totally playing it off. I go outside just in time to see the truck pulling out of the driveway! Man I was so pissed off, my blood was boiling. I practically threw my friend on the ground shaking him telling him to give me the keys to his bike. Then him and all my other bros just started laughing at me. They called the dude in the truck who was parked a block away. I almost beat the crap out of my friends at first, but now it's rather funny. One of the best pranks I ever fell prey to. HAHA.

3. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Did you see where, directly behind DEA office(Texas?), someone had a significant amt. of plant's? It was in the new's, not too long ago.

The point is...location mean's nothing. Plant's do OCCASSIONALLY start from Johnny Appleseed, but not as often as you would have us believe.

Live and Let Live :affro:

4. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

The only plants I ever found growing wild were from seeds I threw while packing one. Other than that I have found plants but I didnt know where they came from. So common practice is to leave them alone. Tossed or planted why take the chance that you are ripping someone or not. Me I just leave them be.

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Nope hadn't even had one drink that night. there is a guy that was a good friend that recently had a falling out with the group. He used to always say how easy my bike would be to steal because they are super easy to hotwire, and I always told him if my bike ever came up missing he would be the first person I check out. Well bike gest stolen accross the strett from his house, and he peaks out the window when I yell "FUCK!!!!" then turns his lights off and doesn't answer the door when i do try to knock.

Next day i drive all around that area looking for the bike, nowhere. I call him he ignores my call then I text him say hey I need to talk to you call me back now. Nothing. Then I try calling a few more times and he just keeps ignoring me, so then I ask if he knows anythign about my bike getting stolen. nothing. try calling again same deal. then I tell him "look man I don't have any problems with you and I really don't think you would do this but you know how to hotwire my bike and it was stolen right in front of your house, everyone else says I need to get the cops involved but I would like to think there is nothing bad between us." So then all the sudden like an hour later my bike turns up right next to his place about 50 yards or so from where it was stolen.

I call the cops to get the bike declared as recovered and while we re waiting for the cops he pulls up. Gets out of his truck and I wave at him, all he does is give me a dirty look and turn to walk away. I yelled hey hold up let me talk to you for a minute, and asked him whats up about him just ignoring me then he proceeds to tell me "what the fuck does it matter? Fucking leave my property. don't accuse me of shit!" I was like "hold up man i'm not accusing you of shit i'm just trying to talk to you what the hell did i ever do to you?" then he proceeds to tell me I'm a little bitch and just to leave and I was like what mother fucker? he said it again and added the high school line "what you gonna do about it?" I said nothing I'm not stupid I'm not going to punch you on your property so you can have me arrested for assualt. Told him we could take it somewhere else and I would stomp a mud hole in his ass. Dude refused to leave and said "just do it her you fucking little bitch you won't do shit" So trying to keep my cool I stay right there in his face and tell him if he wants it so bad go for it hit me. He don't do shit then the girl that found my bike steps in and says "lets leave he's just a little girl anyway" then he calls her a stupid bitch and shoves her aside and she slaps the living shit out of him. He gets back in her face a little right after saying he would whoop her ass and she slaps him again punsh him in the lip I'm trying to get her away from him and I tell him not to touch her or I will kick his ass regardless and he just tells me know I won't that I'm a little bitch, told him I think he has it backwards he's the little bitch told him to start crying for me , because we went on a trip once and his mom said you know he's really mad and will fuck something up if he starts crying, started slapping my face telling him "come on pussy first shots free go for it, let me protect myself!" needs less to say I turned and walked away then he came up from behind and pushed me. I turned around got right back up in his face yelling at him and pushing him back "So I'm the little bitch? I'm the lttle bitch? fucking do something pussy! do it mr. tough guy you think you really want to fight fucking do it now bitch!" so then I turn to leave and go back to my bike to wait for the cops.

Now he calls the cops on me and this girl, has the cops come out and tries pressing assualt charges just like I knew he would. He told the cops I punched him in the face, but the girl laughed and told the cop I didn't touch him the she did it and she would have kicked his ass if we wouldn't have stopped her. so cops didn't take me to jail or anything but I did get a criminal tresspass warning issued. this all happened yesterday and the bike was stolen thursday night sometime between 12:30 and 1:45 or so.

6. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

yea one hundred yards from the DEA in dallas. hahaha hold on let me find the article I remember that it was last summer in july I believe.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/rlopez/stories/wfaa070712_mo_potbust.6b77cd8e.html

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=36CE389FD1A7DD033E70FEE19ECAC568?contentId=3913600&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

This one has a video you can still watch: http://cbs11tv.com/local/marijuana.pot.drug.2.505098.html

7. Hawaii 50

Hawaii 50 Veggy Stage

i would go to the northwest(idaho)during hunting season with a bunch of friends and whilesitting around the fire at nights we would clean our seeds and through them into a patch of weeds by a small stream,we did this for a few years and a few years ago we showed up at camp, set up tents, and started a fire same thing weve done for years,but that year was differnt,we found the seeds grew and wa la we got about 6 oz of seedy but kick ass weed. that was the best hunting trip ever,we still do the same but i think one of the guys in our party comes up here a few weeks early now,becouse he always has weed now when he never had it before. thats cool though becouse he shares. hawaii 50

ps i live in hawaii and if you come acrossed wiled dope you will be shot dead on site they dont fuck around .

8. morel

morel Guest

kweed

In Kansas they have kweed which is hemp plant gone wild and people plant good quality seeds in with the hemp and they end up with seedy plants but you cant get better place to hide a grow, then in a hemp field.

9. greenmansgecko

greenmansgecko Captain cannabis

Hell ya, I agree with you about 110%. If I see someone "finding" my shit its on! someones gonna be chained to a tree all summer till harvest......lmao. Its funny you got a german folding shovel and i got one from the former ussr. Its pimp I got a shovel that fits in my backpack.I love it.:smokin:

10. fromthemorning

fromthemorning A Fat Sticky Bud

Actually, I'm sure it was. It's in a beach resort town where mostly well to do and/or old Christian people live. Not the place for pot to be growing. If someone else threw some seeds down they aren't going to get very far without being discovered. I mine as well pull them up and give them a good home.

You people just don't get it. I'm not ripping anyone's plants, and if I am, it's in a public place that everyone is walking by. They are either going to be pulled out because they are thought to be a weed by the property owner, run over by a lawnmower, or someone may even inform the police.

But you just think I'm ripping people's plants. You are aren't getting the picture or something. I would never go out into the woods and take a plant that I found.

And look at you people talking about violence. Way to give marijuana users a good name! So much for being a "chill" community.

11. fromthemorning

And why let a plant get run over with a lawnmower or pulled from a garden bed by a property owner?

12. greenmansgecko

See I must apologize I misunderstood i thought you were out in the woods stealing people stuff, much better to do it in thier yards. You want to give pot a bad name get caught ripping shit out of peoples yards. You ever heard of over grow, you ever think maybe those plants got put there to be found. Its a lot like saying "im not stealing peoples shit it was in a public place someone would have stolen the car or it would have got hit..." come on get your own beans do your own work. No where in a chill community will there ever be people who dont feel the right to protect what is tiers. Im the nicest guy youll ever meet, fuck with my shit.... nothing to do with pot its protecting whats mine.

13. greenmansgecko

What in the hell are you doing in someones garden? they just let you walk around where they grow their food?

14. fromthemorning

I doubt the plants were put there to be found.

Yeah, it's real chill to put wire up and hurt and possibly seriously injure someone over your illegal outdoor grow op. Anyway, no one WILL come after me because I'm in a public area where, if someone did come after me for ripping up one teeny pot plant, the cops would be there in an instant!

I have my own beans and I do my own work. Over the years I have have some success, on and off. I certainly don't rely on the random plant growing in public. This is a hobby and interest to me. I'm not some thug putting up wire and potentially attacking people in the woods.

15. fromthemorning

I'm talking about walking sidewalks. I'm not walking into someone's backyard.

Again, here are the three times I have found pot growing:

Two times in an unmowed lawn. Both lawns were mowed (and people mow extra short here) shortly after. But I'm sure someone just took the time to plant the seed from a plug into the soil to disguise it there, hoping these lawns would never be mowed. I'm sure I just "ripped" their hard work, cause I know a lot of people go and do that kind of thing.

The one in the "garden" that I saw (which I'm not even 100% sure that I even saw because I didn't want to stop and draw attention to myself) wasn't actually a garden. It was just a bed with flowers in it and some weeds. I'm sure whoever lives there will have whatever is undesirable pulled out if they haven't already.

16. greenmansgecko

Wow your a special one, you dont worry about stealing peoples stuff cause the cops will be there to help you. well i sure am glad i only have to meet you on here, dont sound like the chill people i hang with. Who ever said anything about putting a wire up? you sound like a real goof talking about me putting wire up and my "illegal" grow op. not sure if your a moron or an undercover.

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Dude,

You're not getting it. I can't speak for anyone, but myself, but...

I believe the general concensus is: As a fellow grower, if it's not your's, DO NOT TOUCH. Period!

No one here is being violent, in this "chill' community, just respectfully...and hopefully helpful.

Alot of dude's, when catching you ripping(size does not matter here :icon_confused: ), become violent.

Some one have the link to BrownDirtWarrior's video's?

Live and Let Live :affro:

18. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats someones grow your helping yourself to man!!!

If you find one or sa hundre MJ plants "growing in the wild2 just walk on by cos they belong to someone,plenty of ppl grow in public parks and areas where members of the public might stumble across them rather than take the chance of getting their yard or home busted,honestly this is real bad karma to uplift these or even to cut buds from them,seriously the chances are these are someones grow rather than random acts of nature at work...

Some nasty shit can happen when you uplift what you think are "wild" weed polants:gat:...stay safe and grow your own,someones put a lot of effort into them plants and they prolly come back each year to the same spot for the same grow and harvest,maybe you should have given it a good few weeks to see if they were pruned or looked cultivated in some way before taking them as your own.

SOME PPL ARE FORCED TO GROW IN PLACES LIKE THIS.. I MEAN I KNOW I DEFENDED A MEMBER WHO JOINED NOT LONG AGO WHO FOUND A BUCNH OF PLANTS THAT HAD BEEN CHOPPED AND DUMPED ON A PUBLICD PATH AND I BELIEVED HIM BUT YOU MIGHT NOT REALISE YOU ARE TAKING ANOTHER PRSONS GROW AWAY FROM THEM...THATS A STRICY :nono5:

My mate had to dump 20plants recently but he did it in a skip a mile or so away from his house cos two murders have just happened in glasgow to two females and one oif the murdrs was in a huge glasgow park he was growing in soi he had t chop them and dump them...it does happen,but if they are still rooted and growing id leave them be man:stop:

19. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

I was reading through this bc I had posted somewhere on the first page. I read some kind of rambling about attacking ppl in the woods with wire..???

Where the hell did that come from??

GF

20. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Dude, if I caught anyone grabbing one of my plants, REGARDLESS of where it was planted (even if it was in the tray of strawberry clones I gave to the cops to put in their garden) you would not live longer than to take a single breathe of air more than was required for me to get you to a permanent place.

Think what you will. But I defend mine. Stealing from me in any way is worth a punishment that suits the crime. You might as well rape my 12 year old daughter (just about to flower as it were lol). Same thing. Might as well take my wallet, its got money too. You are taking something that can not be replaced. Something you did nothing to earn or deserve. It is not for you to decide if the person who dropped a random seed on their lawn wanted it pulled or not. Can you dig that ripper?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.