Ever find plants growing wild?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by fromthemorning, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hygrade

hygrade _________________________

yeah, a little recreational reading would benefit you,especially if you're going threaten and accuse people.you couldn't have read anything around here and accuse useless of anything but sharing some real knowledge.

2. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

edit* Or maybe not......... none-the-less, this is heading in the wrong direction.

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

educate yourself on a member on growkind before questioning/flaming him!

Iv just noticed this thread and the posts since my last post,firstly mr.astro and Useless im glad i gave you all a chuckle with the ripper post,i just edited out some landscaping companies shit of course,was bored and wanted to give my self i laugh,half the time the shit i post is formy own entertainment ,lol,i go back and read my old posts regular and i think "WTF,lol,did i really post that shit" or "woooow i must've been stoned pimp style that night":smokin:

[​IMG]NUGGSTER!!![​IMG]WTF??THE REASON I QUOTE YOU>> Take no offence and take it as contructive critisicm from one who made his own flame:angry4: type mistake when i first joined GK myself by getting involved with beefs with old skool members,RESPECTED members! :notworthy: show a lil respect :suave: to a guy who has been a mentor to MANY of our members past and present,he earned his stripes when you were still prolly learning to roll man:eusa_naughty:(again, no offence,just being real here)

Think of it as like one of the gk familia 'DON's:icon_biggrin:' or the PIMP:pimp: of growkind...an OGK:icon_salut:(original growkinder) someone who gives out knowledge and more knowledge to new and old members alike,COS' THATS WHAT USELESS IS,HE'S OLD SKOOL,DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFOORE YOU JUMP IN ON ANOTHER NEWER MEMBERS 'BEEF' MAN...aint dissing ya,just a bit of 'friendly' advice from your 'friendly' growkind moderator(we try to EXTINGUISH all flames:angry4: ASAP,we dont tolerate fires of any KIND,we are responsible tokers and should all safely stub our spliffs out properly in the ashtrays provided till the joint is fully extiginuished:icon_wink:

TRANSLATED: FLAMING of ANY kind on ANY member can earn you a warning PM or a straight out strike#1(3 strikes you and automtically go:eek:fftheair:)[​IMG]do what i was just talking about in the first paragraph,go to Useless profile and read as many of his recent to old posts as you can and i think you may feel you owe him either an apology on the forum in oublic or a private message,not cool to 'jump in' without having fully read the thread and you TOTALLY mis-construed and misunderstood/tranlstaed and took out of context what Useless was saying in that post imho,thats just him telling ya how things roll in his part of the world

An apology would be the 'man up' thing to do man on a thread in smokers or via PM?Useless is a 100% stand up guy:bigok: Anyway thats my :2c:,i cant afford to spend anymore than that,i got my bitches to feed :roll: and new ones to 'arrange',it aint easy being a P.I.M.P these days you know:icon_wink:peace :smokin:

*useless you'll notice his(wwboy NOT you Nuggster as i believe you were mislead by wwboys post) red square says cut of fan leaves while stoned:icon_wink: ...but his moniker says 'pro grow':icon_rolleyes::5sigh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.