Feedback Thread(Post any comments here)

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by TheApprentice, Jun 28, 2007.

1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

:hello: GKers.As in the 'smoke report' sub forum this sub forum will practically be the exact same guidelines as the 'smoke report' one except this is the growers strain guide/report forum obviously.As with the smoke report sub forum we only want each strain thread(example: white widow) to only have relevant replies,basically if there is a white widow grow guide/report thread then we ONLY want replies that are other members reports on white widow just as i have explained in the introduction thread.

:stop: However this thread has been stuck for the SOLE purposes of member feedback and comments,if you want to agree,congratulate or simply debate the content of a post/report then this thread is the place to do it.(All irrelevant posts from the grow report threads will be moved here as the grow report threads as just that,purely for grow reports.)

Thanks and Enjoy.:icon_thumleft:APPRENTICE (On behalf of me and mod/admin team)

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Post any missing strains,sources here(dont worry bout parentage i can research&add)

GKers,im trying to add new strains to the database each day,iv got a massive list of strains i buy from my local seedshop from reliable seedbanks and breeders,but if any of you allhave strains that need adding please post them here.Peace:potleaf:

PS:Cheers HappyhappyhighGuy for the information regarding the lamb strain,i'll rectify that A.S.A.P:icon_thumleft:

BTW ppl,if the growers strain report seems too much then it is your perogative if you want to only use or fill in certain parts of the template and you can delet the parts you wont be filling in.REMEBER ITS YOUR REPORT SO DO IT AS YOU SEE FIT.Its all to benefit all of us cos there aint no one member on any mj forum that has sampled or grown EVERY strain.... although many may have tried:biggrin:

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

An example...

Randy's just done a perfect example of how the strains reported on DON'T have to be commercially purchased or available.:icon_thumleft:

Also as Randy demonstrated you dont HAVE to fill in AL the report,but the report has detailed questions for those who DO wish to do a thorough and complete report but as i was saying to alienbait,mainly the essential info is vital to help members decide on a strain to purchase,or in randy's case ppl might want to try and recreate the strain he has via the genetics/parentage he has mentioned,so good stuff.We would like in depth strain reports but we understand it can be tiresome for some ppl,so for those who can't be arsed kinda thing just fill in the essential vitals to help ppl decide whether a strain is worthy to buy and grow,etc.

Remember but,the more details the easier it is for our fellow members to decide on a strain.Helping others to grow...Karmas a beautiful thing ppl,think back to when you first started cultivating and didnt have a CLUE what kinda strain to buy nevermind the differences between indicas and sativas or the importance of good genetics/parentage aswell as yield ratings and THC ones.THESE ARE THE VITALS FOR THE PPL WHO WANNA GROW GOOD STRAINS,LETS HELP THEM DO IT.Keep 'em coming .Cheers:ebert::smokin:

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Do we have any resources available that identify the different strains by type of high. I'm looking for strains that give an "UP" buzz as opposed to a stoned couch lock.

Thanks

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Its in the immediate future pipeline...(a week or so to compile,etc)

Yeah,as i say its a work in progress,there are already lists of strains iv got saved on my computer with all those type of details,etc so keep an eye out for a thread starting up soon with the very kind oif thing your mentioning Joe,cheers for the feedback.Peace:smokin:

6. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Ohh, I think i did ONE!

Though imo, I think it got deleted and it was taken from all the Certified Seed BAnks all over the world, but was STILL deleted my good friend!

:ponder: that one.....

UBB

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Thats what ya call member participation...Nice one UBB.

UBB has compiled a list of strains and the type of buzz asociated with them,this list is ongoing as are all others in these subforums.Any members should feel free to add a post with strain lists to ANY of the strain threads and they WILL be edited into the original post aswell.Its good to see members taking the inititive and time to compile the lists on these subforums,in time there will be a mass of strain info on these subforums and it will all hopefully be have done BY the members FOR the members,even guests who are looking for more info on strains cos theres so many these days that we all need all the info and shit we can get to help us make decisions like what strains are most sativa or what strain is good for medicinal,etc.Cheers for 'getting the ball rolling' UBB,hopefully you and others will add more to it as i intend to.Cheers:ebert: