Feels good....

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Herb, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

....to just sit on my ass all day and basically do nothing. This was my first day off in I can't remember how long. Between the handyman work and my new part-time job I've been burning the candle at both ends for quite some time now. I just wanted to say it feels GOOD doing shit-all for a day. I was able to read and do some research on wireless speakers all while being ripped off my ass. Tomorrow it's back to work so I'm enjoying this while I can.

As they say...all work and no play makes Herb cranky. Herb doesn't like to be cranky! :hs:

Ok...just wanted to say that. You may now resume your life. :anibong:

2. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Hey maybe we can switch spots. Ill take your job. And You can sit around all day. :anibong:

3. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Nope....so sorry. Took me a LONG time to find this job. I'm not giving it up. :tongue:

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

What kinda work are you doing now?

5. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Here is to you Herbs.......glad you are happy & also for getting a day off my frd!! :passsit:

6. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

:smoke2: Columbus Day!

7. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

Nothing special Joe. I'm not sure how to classify it to be honest. I'm working for a local retailer who buys at auction and re-sells in his store what can be turned for a small profit. Recently he's expanded into selling the higher end stuff thru Ebay and that's where I come in. I receive the pallets of goods and sort through them pulling out (and fixing if needed) the stuff going to ebay while leaving the in store stuff for his wife to process. We're talking mostly lots of office supplies both stationary and techno products. You know me...I can fix damn near anything and most of this stuff that comes thru auction has small issues that I can fix with ease for quite a large profit. The more things I can fix and make sellable the more $$$ my employer makes and the more hours I get. It's actually quite fun to be honest. I have the whole back section of a warehouse to myself, I'm left pretty much alone to do my work, I set my own hours for the most part, and the guy is a smoker around the same age as me. Well an ex-part-time-smoker anyway. He's from Santa Cruz....nuff said. ;) He backed off his smoking when he had two kids but is in no way against it and knows full well I smoke. So....I get to be ripped off my ass while I fix shit and figure out puzzles. :thumbs-up: It works out great with my handyman biz because he lets me work my schedule around both. It tends to make for a full week but it keeps me out of trouble. The goats miss me though. :mashed: