Finally i got a camera!! heres my plant!

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by the_clairvoyant89, Jun 6, 2006.

1. the_clairvoyant89

the_clairvoyant89 Developed Alternating Nodes

This is just one of my arjans ultra haze #1 feminised plants, what do you thinK?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is my dog petey, just wanted to show him off

[​IMG]

jdizzle1337 likes this.
  2. PFUnited

PFUnited Germinated

Better look out for Petey ...he looks hungry! If he's like my dogs he might eat your plant..ugh My LAB/PIT mix ate some fan leaves no big deal but I learned real quick not to let'm in my g-room.

YES IT WAS ME WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!

3. the_clairvoyant89

he's tied up

4. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

Nice plant, i have one that is the same size. Just been chillin outside for a few weeks. Any signs of sex yet?

PS cool dog

5. DankBudz

DankBudz Veggy Stage

oh feminized eh

6. jdizzle1337

jdizzle1337 Developed Alternating Nodes

Damn Petey looks like hes about to get up and beat some ass ! :eek:

Ohhhhh yeaaahhhhhh Arjans Ultra Haze #1 rep da Greenhouse. I got Arjans Haze #2 (fem) and Arjans Strawberry Haze (fem) sprouting in the rockwool right now, and i got Arjans Haze #1 (fem), Arjans Haze #3 (fem), Hawaiian Snow (fem), and Nevilles Haze (fem) heading my way right now in the mail. I might even pick up Arjans Ultra Haze #1 (fem), Arjans Ultra Haze #2 (fem), and Super Silver Haze (fem) if i feel like it :eek: , but after dropping almost $1000 in seeds in the last few months, i need to take a break :D

I bet you harvest 11 oz, im calling it right now. DONT DISAPPOINT ME !

7. the_clairvoyant89

yeah petey is a fukin killer, well at least a cat killer, hes nice to kids and people. so your saying i should get at least 11 oz.??

8. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

plants and petey

dood, your dog is bad ass, the plant's not too bad either. keep us posted on that baby, I would like to see it get HUGE! peace out, krondikebar:D

9. jdizzle1337

jdizzle1337 Developed Alternating Nodes

If you put it in the ground, i would say its a safe bet. Have you seen Arjans grow videos? He got like 6oz off a 4 1/2 foot tall Himylayan Gold plant :eek:

10. the_clairvoyant89

no i havent seen arjans video!! do you have a link?

oh i have a question, is this good plant food for the flowering stage??

[​IMG]

11. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Nice looking dog you got there...

I wouldn't use it but you could try giving it small doses of it to start off with , I'm sure it doesn't contain enough of the micro nutrients your plant will need for the long haul. So I'd run out and get something more Mj friendly.

12. the_clairvoyant89

thanks chopstick, ill use your advice, whats a good plant food for the flowering stage, i want to use something organic.

13. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

14. the_clairvoyant89

thanks for the link, im gonna get that for sure! :)

15. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

good looking dog. those nutes have too much nitrogen for flower. keep us posted.

16. geheim

geheim Excommunicated

looks little high on the N for flowering I bring my N down to 3 when i flower, just thinking you may be able to add some bonemeal to that solutions and bring it up to a 10 30 10

oh yea i pre sexed this plant all female unless i get fucked on those lights that are about 50 meters to 70 meters away, its not that iam afraid of them triigering into a herm or anything, I am just wondering what the flower period will be like shlould I try and block out the unnatural light 100 percent?????

[​IMG]

17. Mr Orange

Mr Orange New Sprout

Just to let you know the fox farm tiger bloom does contain some chemicals, it is only organic based. If you want to go completely organic use metanaturals, its recommended by a lot of experienced members here. The tiger bloom is good too , just not totally organic.

18. -=erix4twenty=-

-=erix4twenty=- Germinated

I just wanted to add a Picture I've got my start here 4 years ago or so and I never posted one picture because I didn't know how ( dah ) anyhoo = the only shot I could upload cuz most of my stuff is too large .Black n' blu = from WZ

largepurp6.jpg

/monthly_2006_06/largepurp6.jpg.80ec889758170058f10f0eb36f70735a.jpg