finaly made it

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by £SCARAB£, Nov 21, 2006.

1. £SCARAB£

£SCARAB£ Guest

HI, at last iv figerd it out...! A big fat "HELLO" to every one. Wat i mean is its taken me two days to figer out how to post a new thread, im not thik im just disluk, disslex.....cant spell very well, first time on this site or any other to be honest so i thought wat the hell id giv it ago.. bin growing for about six years
    now and i recon iv still got alot to lern and i think this might be the place to do it, i use 2 x 400watts on a light mover and i force grow so no vedging, iv got my waights up to an avrige of 18oz - 20oz a gro (is this good or bad) i force gro in the loft thats wy no vedging our cops hav heat sensers so i have my lights on only in the day and its only a small house so we dernt use any more juice, anyways just thought id introduce my self,
    and its nice to be hear.....at last!!! Scarab..

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Hey £SCARAB£

Welcome to GrowKind.

I find the spelling tools to be my best friend :)

3. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

hello £SCARAB£

welcome to growkind. glad to have ya here. make yourself comfortable.

4. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

WELCOME:wave: How many plants does it take for you to produce 18-20Oz?

giving yourself some veg time can help you increase your yield with some techniques like LST. Don't buy that bullshit about cops using heat sensors. They are useing propaganda to scare you.

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome (whats your secret?)

welcome....yeah i too was wondering how many plants you are growing to get that yield?I'd love to get that amount from one grow!Shit man i know ppl get that easyily outdoors...you must have a bigger grow room than me cos i could never produce that amount in one grow.Good on ya!Welcome... this is THEE best place to learn,iv been on many forums and this is my favourite for sure.Peace

Like your avatar,i used that one for a while ages ago...

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I always try to smoke one with the newcomers......welcome to the jungle. Hope ya have thick skin. :biggrin:

:animbong:

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Welcome to GK!! :wave:

Jungle??? I will smoke to that Herbs! :D :animbong:

Peace~Jersey :animbong:

8. £SCARAB£

£SCARAB£ Guest

Wow

thanks to you all wot a welcome..the answer to your questions, my growroom

is 6f x 9f in the loft and i grow 7 plants with no veg, how i do it, my 2 lights are on a light mover. a year ago i made a new reflector in stead of 2 reflectors i have 1 its 5 1/2f long with a grolux at each end so the light mover only moves about 3f becouse thers no open gap between the lights it reflects all usable light strait down, i dont think it would work as well with bigger lights becouse of the heat, the light mover alone gave me 25% more yeald. At the moment i'm growing mazar,i find it a good strain to grow but you have to wach out for bud mold near the end. At the moment we have about 4 weeks to go with the latest lot so as soon as i figer out how to post picks on hear ill show you all, it all looks prity cool. it will be nice to show wot i do insted of having to keep it secret all the time... its been a plesure.

SCARAB

9. Randy High

dood!

can you share a pic of your home made reflector?

Just add a post to the Hood Mods in the DIY forum.

That sounds cool.

10. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

welcome dude!! that's a pretty good yeild i'd say.

i think you'll like it here. and i'd like to see that light as well.

and by the way, where did you get that picture of my girlfriends rack???:laughing5:

peace, CG

11. Randy High

Looks good but one is bigger and the smaller points down but I'm sure they both swing and sway just right.

12. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

yeah i noticed too. that's what gave them away!!:laughing5:

peace, CG