First Batch of Actively Aerated Compost Tea

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by rasganjah, May 22, 2013.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I mixed up my first batch of Actively Aerated Compost Tea. A BIGUP! & Thank you to Midnight Garden for his sticky in this forum with a good recipe that sparked my interest in Teas in general. :good job: Also wanted to sahre this Youtube video with an

that was also a help to me. Simple but I liked it and thought it was :coool: it was also an influence in me making my own tea.
    Now this is special for GK. I made a short video to share with you guys and girls.:passsit:

[YOUTUBE]dtYY15a2yec[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    JuggaloKing420 likes this.
  2. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Big ups for an excellent vid Ras. Nicely done.

3. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thank you sir! :passsit: I think it will be fun to document the process. If it works like the research I have done suggests it will, I'll be posting some good updates in the future. I hope to be able to showcase some dank fully organic medicinal ganja grown using nothing but good soil and compost tea. :passsit:

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I have to get my computer cleaned. I can't view videos.

5. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Huh? :icon_scratch:

This tea is going nuts! It's bubbling like crazy; the microbes are multiplying on an exponential scale. I think it's gonna be some good strong tea.

The idea is a strong tea that I can use diluted a bit to make 5 gallons of tea go a lot further. :passsit:

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

[YOUTUBE]7lLiLkSF1qE[/YOUTUBE]:passsit:

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
  7. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's some excellent looking tea Ras. Great job.

8. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Your tea doesnt look very tasty...but i think my plants would love it:jj:

9. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'll be making more follow up videos. The next one will be in two or three weeks once I have been feeding the plants with it for a little while. That way we can document the tea's effectiveness. Can it support mother plants and keep them lush and healthy over the long term for healthy fast rooting clones? We'll see. Also in the near future we'll see how it does at bulking up the flowers.

Thanks for checking in everyone! :thumbsup::passsit:

10. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

That was cool my brother! I tried to give you +rep, but it told me I had to spread it around. I can't wait to see how the plants react to it.

11. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Thanks! I fed a bunch of them with it and none have died yet, so that's good! :kidding: I think it's gonna work fine. The pH was at about 6.6 and the PPM reading on the undiluted mix was 1400 so I think it's fairly strong. I've been diluting it down 2:1 so I put 1/2 gal. of pure tea and mix in 1 gal. of R/O water. I'm also using it in my outdoor veggie garden and on my shrubs, trees and flowers as well. :thumbsup:

:passsit: