First Post...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by juniorman8, Mar 25, 2007.

1. juniorman8

juniorman8 Say it with me... Ahhhhhh

Been around here for a little while but never have gotten around to posting. I'm finishing up my sixth grow right now and everyone of them has benifited from the knowledge learned on this site. I feel I know enough now that I can be a contributing member to this site and look forward to any help I can give. Thank you all!!

2. saxby

saxby I Smell Pot

:) Welcome to GK, I am kinda new myself.

3. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Welcome to GrowKind, Juniorman8 :punk:

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Nice to have you with us juniorman8. I started out with the GK family and I'm still here. Look forward t getting to know ya!

5. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

welcome!

welcome to da club junior, stick around for all the info you could ever dream of....

~Wizzle

6. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Welcome

Glad you made it, juniorman8! :animbong:

BTW, it is unwritten policy that every 7th grow gets donated to the members of this site.......J/K.

Welcome! :wave:

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome to MJ cultivation enlightenment....

WELCOME:animbong::animbong::beerchug:

I always say 'never think a new member is a new grower' cos ppl made that mistake with me,i too had a lil :lurk: for a time before joining and had previous growing experience,but im still on a learning curve and GK is the place to do it,there are answers for ALL your MJ cultivation questions here.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your future grows,iv just started one at the moment,their all just seedlings though but very good strains.Fire one up with ya in the 'smokers' one night:thumbsup:peace out:smokin:

8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Glad to have ya Jr. :wave:

9. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey hey

...May I first give props to Mr.Douglas for being one of those fine members here at GK who is always stayin' brush'd up on his unwritten "GK" policies...great catch, Mr.Douglas...lo...

...Most agree GK is the place to be...you will dig this place, juniorMan8...

...Cheers!

...blendin' n' sendin'...:love4:

DC:sign13: :punk:

10. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Welcome!

Congrats on #6

Best of luck on #7

11. Bud Greenright

Bud Greenright In the garden, you?

:icon_salut: good to see you. WELCOME:punk: