first run on the bubble bags...

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by DroDro, Mar 13, 2006.

1. DroDro

DroDro Veggy Stage

Ok after years of buying hash of local dealers which is not to mention a pain in the ass and the quality usually sucks but anyway i found a local shop that ordered me some bubble bags i went with the 8 bag 1 gallon kit...

after a few weeks i was just getting that itch to try the bags and what better time but when there was none around so i decided to throw 3/4 oz. of some sticky fruity weed in and actually only used 4 bags i yeilded most with the 73u bag and the best quality that was pure melt came from the 25u bag so my question is what are other people methods of using the bags i want to experiment and see what works best here are some pics the quality could be better but the limits on the forum dont allow it enjoy cause i know i did...

btw i got 4.8grams out of 3/4oz of weed is that good? DSC02307.JPG

DSC02309.JPG

DSC02311.JPG

2. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

Ya know, i never liked those pressing screens. It just seems to me that too much sticks to the screen. I use a wooden spoon to stir instead of a blender.....you'll get cleaner and closer to full melt that way, and i put the wet bubble on cardboard to dry.

3. oil baron

oil baron Germinated

use a wooden spoon,

use layers of paper towels on both sides of the drying screen, then grind to a powder wet bubble in blender (preferably a smaller one, that's Stainless Steel, or very hardened plastic) then spread out on cardboard to dry.

the screens suck... if you're expecting them to make the shit totally dry.

but they're awesome for what i think they're intended for... getting out the initial mass of h2o.

additionally,

you may get better grade from varying bag's,

but always keep and use all bag's ... or else

shalom

4. DroDro

DroDro Veggy Stage

sweet what is your guys method of using the bags?

do you mix with all the bags stacked or do a few bags at a time???

i can honestly say it was some work to make the bubble but hey nothing like smoking your own product now i just cant wait until i can make some out of my own harvest...

oh and i think you mentioned the 8th bag you were waiting for well i have the 8th bag and its a 90u bag should be black with a yellow screen really hard to see what you get until you scrape...

5. Chief Smokingbud

Chief Smokingbud Hash Engineer

I rarely use the bags anymore but due to my handicap i use the bags one at a time and if i'm not mistaken Bubbleman might too. I use 2 - 1gal buckets.

Put the work bag in the bucket and mix, meanwhile the second bucket has a bag in it. When i'm done stirring i pull the bag, stir a little more to get the triches floating then pour that into the next bucket with bag, put a bag in the bucket i just got done using and keep repeating. It sounds complicated but it's not.....you get a rythm and go with it. I also think you get a little purer product this way too because when you stack all the bags in one bucket you'll see that the triches settle in the bottom of the bag and you have to keep lifting and pushing to get the bag draining, meanwhile you have a mixture of different sized heads. Plus the pouring the water through aids in the filtration...........that's just me and everyone has they're own techniques.