First Timer!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cronicchic420, Mar 16, 2007.

1. cronicchic420

cronicchic420 Ready to flower

Hello PPL,
    Just joined and couldnt figure things out but a really really nice peron Smokewizzle was kind enough to show me the ropes. THANKS! Take a look at my pic let me know what you think of my girl. She my first and only. Im on my own, my man wont help me. I will take what ever advice i can get. Oh ya and what wattage should you buy for a high pressure sodium bulb!!
    View attachment 5957 View attachment 5958 View attachment 5959 paint plant 1.JPG

paint plant 2.JPG

paint plant 3.JPG

2. snickelfritz

snickelfritz Weed College Hall Monitor

Welcome!

Welcome to Gk, cronicchic420! :punk:

3. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Welcome to MJ cultivation enlightenment....

:animbong:WELOME TO GK:thumbsup: All members will help ya here thats why we called growKIND:wink:

BTW,i'd say start of with a set of 400w super HPS lights for your 1st grow,i buy mine over the phone(ask for REX) from www.aqua-hydroponics.co.uk for good prices and they usually thow in a bottle of pest killer(i got a free bottle of 'nite nite spider mite' or nutes,etc.

Any stuff ya wanna know then feel free to PM me,meantime aquaint yourself with the FAQS section and even the ARCHIVES(botom right of screen) cos they are a goldmine of info and will save you asking Q's that have already been answered.

The beginers lounge is the perfect place for all 'beginners' questions and if ya wanna do a 'grow thread' with pictures,etc then the GK GALLERY is the best place to do it,anyway hopefully i'll fire one up with you in the smoker lounge soon.Peace:smokin:

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hey...I know you. :wave:

5. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

welcome

Hey cronicchic420!! ...welcome to GK!!

Stick around, and fire one up....:animbong:

You'll meet alot of great peeps here!! :beerchug:

6. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hey you...

...CC420...

...For yer' first n' only...not bad...not bad at all...

...S'pose you'll consider a whole plant the next time??...

...Just curious...that's all...

...Store some knowledge from the halls of concepts found here...and you'll be head'd in the light direction...

...blendin' n' sendin'...:love4:

DC:punk: