Fl Med cards (Fee's, other states?)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Justcheckingitout, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I read where a place is charging $250 for getting you a card and $20 a month from then on after. Is this a normal thing in other states?

Also if someone lives in cal can they get med clones in other states? Or other states so forth? Just courious, Fl no where there yet.

I have been reading a bunch of stuff but until july of next year when the law write ups are done here it will be oct next year by time people get help. So far, low thc (0.8%) oil and more thc % oil for people who will die with in a year of diagnosis. Its a horrible start but atleast its started.

2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I don't know about the rest of CA but here in Sacramento the price for a med card varies from place to place. Usually first timers get introductory deals at around $40.00 for a med card. That card is good for a year at any club in the state and anybody can get a card, I mean it's a damn joke as far as "medical", everyone knows that's a sham. There are no recurring monthly fees. I pay $65.00 a year for my card. You can only get product in another state if that state has recreational or they accept your med card. I believe that only Nevada accepts Ca cards right now but I may be mistaken. Funny thing about the oil, all the news stations here keep reporting that we now can have one ounce of flower and 8 ounces of oil legally in our possession. The real deal is one ounce of flower and 8 grams of oil.