Flood table setup

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by friendlyfarmer, Mar 26, 2014.

1. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Easy peasey

[​IMG]

The first of two going into the flower room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KQxBH - eight of them have been vegging 5 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the empty

[​IMG]

Tomorrow's project - trellis!

2. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Damn... Gonna be huge buddy.... Looking good

3. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm looking forward to the next update. Love the plastic clips your using to keep the plastic in place. Looking good buddy. :good job:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Making it look simple:passsit:

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Resin it really is much more simple. :flipando: really. :redbong:

6. friendlyfarmer

It really is. Lets say the worst thing happens that can happen in a hydro setup. You get SLIME! So whaddya do? Drain the res, unplug the pump and remove for cleaning. Lift the edge of the flood table about three inches, and slide the empty res out. Take to shower and clean with nuclear waste. Rinse and lick clean with tongue. Go back downstairs and take the Panda film off the flood table. Unscrew the two hand tightened thru-hull ENF fittings, and run thru dishwasher. Take flood table and repeat shower/nuclear waste/tongue process. Put it back together. Done.

To clean a more complex system is more difficult. Just sourcing the nuclear waste is a problem.

Res just use spill proof reservoirs, and don't go around corners when the tables are flooding. :coolbounce:

BB thanks for checkin in bro. :thumbs-up:

Yeah those plastic clips were a genius inspiration I got somewhere....

7. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

hell yeah! looking good bro

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

those girls a HUGE for a table....whoa:roffl:

lookin good tho!

9. friendlyfarmer

Yeah I'm a bit worried about height issues. I have low ceilings and this strain can get tall. I'm thinking of using Bushmaster. Once the plants are in there, it's really hard to get back to them to trim and such, especially with both tables full of plants. I tried to train them as much as I could. I seriously am considering using bush shears and just hacking them all off level like 6" beneath the trellis at about week 2. Literally mow them.

I am only leaving 12" between the glass on my cool tubes at their highest point and the trellis. Hope that's enough room.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  10. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Damn, this is sure getting tempting......

Looking good, FF.

11. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

you should mark the corners of your plastic, like front left and front right....that way when you move to the next round you can easily put it all back in place again as you like it, its the small things that save a few minutes here n there.

also, if you can keep your temp swings to less than 5-6 degrees from off to on temps, your stretch should be very limited

12. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Nice set up, maybe when fl goes legal, I will run one, but doing a small number of plants in rotation with cloning, the DWC is working out better for me now. Would be easier and more plants per space, maybe next year I will try one out.

13. friendlyfarmer

You should try one! Shit is cheap.

CC thanks for the tip man! Saving a minute adds up! :smokin:

14. friendlyfarmer

aaaaaaaaand another trellis

This was $17 at Big Box and took an hour or so to build and install, including the plant shifting to get my ass back in corner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

sweet, looking good man